Which Sonic game for Wii U is better?

EricaofRenais

So I am thinking about getting one of the Sonic games for Wii U this weekend because they both look good to me and I am short 70 coins to getting what I want from Club Nintendo. Which one is the best?

Lost World by a mile, especially after they patched some of the issues fans had with it, it's not quite on Generations or Colours level, but it's still a fun game.

I don't think Rise of Lyric is near as bad as reviewers say, but it's meh. Average and not enough Sonic'ness to differ it from other games in that genre.

Lost World is okay because Boom came out and made it look better.Even though it has a damn run button.IN A SONIC GAME.If you like glitches and crazy-hell camera movement that made at least me dizzy,then go for Boom.I am!

Sonic Lost World is generally considered to be better, but I'd have to recommend neither, unless you've already played Unleashed (PS3/360), Colors, and Generations and still want more Sonic games.

Full disclosure: I haven't played any of the games except Sonic Colors and I guess some demo of Unleashed.

Edited by Refa

I only played the demo of Lost World and saw some videos about Sonic Boom, so I can't say much. Lost World doesn't really feel like a Sonic game for me because it's mechanics are quite unique (like Sonic 3D Blast was to the classics) and slow, but it is far better than Sonic Boom, which has terrible story, buggy mechanics and dull gameplay.

I wouldn't recommend any of these. If you haven't played Generations, go for it instead.

Thanks every one looks like I will be getting Lost Worlds tomorrow and I really like the looks of the DLC for it which is what made me decide to get it, plus most of the Sonic games you guys mentioned are ether not available in my area of don't have coins but I will keep my eyes out for some of them because they sound good.