Did any one else have their Ike amiibo backordered?

EricaofRenais

So I just got an email from Gamestop saying my Ike amiibo was delayed and backordered. Anyone else have this happen and does this mean I won't be getting it and should be checking every store in my area next weekend for one? Or did I just get this email because when I ordered Ike they said it would come out on the 1st and now it is not coming out until the 13th? They did not say my order was canceled so is there still hope? I will not cancel my order and wait and see what happens, but should I have a back up plan? I can't go to any store the weekend Ike comes out, which is why I ordered him online and I managed to get lucky and find Marth at my local Target I just want all the FE amiibos and I tried to plan ahead.

Good to know that the Mario classic franchise characters are in surplus though. =sarcasm=

Sure would be lame if we ran out of Luigi or DK

I pre-ordered Ike from Toys R Us. I later got email saying all the wave 3 pre-orders were canceled but that they would try to reinstate them. An email came for everyone but Ike, saying that those who pre-ordered Ike would get an email later (in January). I never got that email.

I pre-ordered Ike from GameStop. I haven't heard anything since.

My brother ordered two Ikes (one for each of us) from some Japanese site a couple days ago. Praying that works out.

I haven't gotten an email, I have Ike and Shulk preordered.

I got Dedede and Shulk preordered and paid for. Ive gotten no email from Gamestop. But i have spoken with my Gamestop and lady said she was uncertain of when the amiibo are coming in. Its a problem everywhere. I will get em this month some time. Ill likely see them when MM3DS gets picked up. Pretty sure they'll have em by then.

I didn't, but that's probably because I was recently in GameStop and asked about my Amiibos anyway. Both my Ike and Toon Link are delayed until next Friday on estimate. I just better GET my figures, I've been waiting too long for an official Ike figure and it's finally within my grasp!

Preordered it from Amazon.co.uk on Thursday 22nd January. It was dispatched on the same day, despite the official release date being Friday 23rd, and it was delivered on Monday 26th. £10.50.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=amiibo&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aamiibo

About £10-£11 is the RRP for an amiibo, so Lucario going for £16 despite the problems people have in America getting him seems tolerable enough to me.

Not sure when Sonic wil be released, though. I've got him preordered through GAME the same day I preordered Ike on Amazon, but I've heard nothing from them.

Edited by Raven