Who could Ike's wife be?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, those first two posts were over a month ago. The first one over two months. Two of those more recent posts don't even mention an opinion of Mia, only an opinion of a pairing involving her.

That leaves only two recent posts where I gave an opinion of her. So you have failed.

ALSO YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH MIA IS BEAUTIFUL. Far from ugly, imo.

And here comes the bashing of my opinions again.

Yeah I don't see how Mia is ugly... speaking as a bisexual female here.

I mean she's far from the fictional girl I'm most attracted to, but I see nothing about her design intended or appearing to be ugly.

It doesn't matter if she wasn't intended to be ugly. I don't like her design at all, that's that.

It doesn't matter if she wasn't intended to be ugly. I don't like her design at all, that's that.

Plain might be a better word then.

fuck fire emblem I don't even play it anymore

i just argue about its characters on the internet

You aren't arguing much rn

So you have failed.

Obviously

So let me tell you clearly

If you have something negative to say about a character

And it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion

Leave it out of the fucking discussion

Alright fine. You don't have to be so harsh about it.

Plain might be a better word then.

Nah, I dislike the design more than that (especially in PoR).

But yeah, this isn't part of the topic. In fact, this topic seems to have been pretty exhausted, so here's really nothing more to discuss. People who haven't posted are free to say their favorite/preferred wife for Ike, I suppose, but other than that, I don't think we have a reason to be in here right now. :P

Edited by Anacybele

"I don't like how people are responding to my posts, so this discussion is over."

Hahahahaha. Nice try. I was agreeing with Kon that the topic was getting derailed. By myself and others.

Ike can SS both of his weapons (otherwise, how could he use his dad's axe, Urvan?). So I see no reason why other units shouldn't be able to SS more than one weapon as well.

Because Ike is The Hero. He has an exclusive class. As was also stated other important characters (Micaiah, Lehran, Lekain) can SS more than one weapon. I'd say this was because of their role in the story more than anything.

Also I don't remember being able to S rank more than one weapon being a thing for other classes in previous FE games, even for a lord character? Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Let's put it this way using an unrelated character: Oscar, when he gets to Silver Knight, can SS in lances but not bows. This is likely because he has been training with lances for years and not bows (we can assume, anyway). So it makes sense that Titania is the same, as a Gold Knight: she was an Axe Pal.

To keep my post on the actual topic: I think of all the available females in RD, Titania is among the least likely for Ike to hook up with/marry regardless of whether she can wield Alondite or not. She was kind of a mother figure to the mercs, not to mention her love for Greil. Talk about awkward...

You could in FE6, but not the others.

Though it would even make sense for Oscar/Titania to not be able to SS rank their primary weapon. Game-wise they have two weapons to make up for it, story-wise they weren't explicitly striving to become the best lance/axe user ever, just use it well while riding a horse. What's hilarious is the suggestion they should have 2 SS ranks, and Mia, who is striving to master the sword should not be able to SS rank at all!

Edited by Baldrick

Yeah, but look at how heavy Alondite is. It, along with Ragnell is the heaviest weapon in the series, if not one of the heaviest. I just can't realistically see a little thing like Mia or Mist wielding it.

Yeah, but look at how heavy Alondite is. It, along with Ragnell is the heaviest weapon in the series, if not one of the heaviest. I just can't realistically see a little thing like Mia or Mist wielding it.

ahaha no. Gurgurant is 25 Weight. Hammer is also tied for heaviest, so they're not /the/ heaviest.

Also, due to the way that Strength works in 9/10, anyone can wield any weapon without speed penalties if they get enough STR. In fact, I chose to have Mia bless Alondite.

AND! AND! Since Blesses give you +5 STR in East mode and iirc +3 in Normal/Hard, I would assume it would make it easier on her to carry.

Titania strong! Titania wield special sword with barely any training! Ugly annoying girl too weak, even though train in swordfighting obsessively!

Also, AS penalties from weapon weight are a thing.

Mia's base STR is 17. If you bring her to the Tower, her STR should be much higher than that anyways.

The +3 to all stats from the blessing (+5 on Easy) will carry her STR to 20/22. Sooo... yeah. She gets absolutely no speed penalties from Alondite.