Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because that might be true.
Main issue is that it uses specialized SD cards that can only used with the Vita. And those cost a lot. If you can even find one, that is.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Banned because that might be true.
Main issue is that it uses specialized SD cards that can only used with the Vita. And those cost a lot. If you can even find one, that is.

Banned because not anymore.

th?id=OIP.KWwbTtcJvkeVTmeMi6k_xQHaHa&pid

SD2Vita has removed the need for the expensive-as-crap proprietary memory cards so long as you have a homebrewed Vita.

Banned because it's what led me to save up to nab a VIta fairly recently (I never got one in years past because of the memory card prices and game prices as well)

Now I can play Cold Steel I and II on the go if I want to as well as the translated Crossbell games when I get to them.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because trust in the Emperor at the hour of battle.
Trust to him to intercede, and protect his warriors true as they deal death on alien soil.
Turn their seas to red with the blood of their slain.
Crush their hopes, their dreams and turn their songs into cries of lamentation.

Edited by Wraith

Banned because O Emperor, in wrath rejoicing at bloody wars, fierce and untamed, whose mighty power doth make the strongest walls from their foundations shake. All-conquering Master of Mankind, be pleased with this war's tumultuous roar.
Delight in swords and fists red with alien blood, and the dire ruins of savage battle.
Rejoice in furious challenge, and avenging strife, whose works with woe embitter human life!

Banned because to the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation on those who refuse them.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned, banned, banned. 🎶

Verboten, weil eine Welle der Abneigung gegen den Feind Sie überfluten wird. Lass dich von Hass erfüllen. Hass ist gut, denn unser Ziel ist eine menschliche Galaxie. Wir werden vom Kaiser mit der heiligen Pflicht berufen, es in seinem Namen zu erobern

Banned because we give hope. Ever has it been that the Space Marines are too few to conquer every threat. Yet the truth of our existence and the hope of our intervention steels the hearts of lesser warriors and lends strength to their conviction. They hold out against impossible odds and offer up prayers to the Emperor that the Angels of Death will come. They fight harder, knowing that if they do so we might intervene. Mankind believes our Emperor to be a god, and that is both foolish and blind. Yet they also believe the Adeptus Astartes to be the instrument of His will, and that is not so ignorant. I cannot say whether the Emperor answers prayers thrown up in desperation, but I do know that the Ultramarines reply to calls for aid if it is possible. To not answer that cry for help threatens to shatter something far more precious than ore worlds and hive factories: faith in the Space Marines.

Edited by Wraith