• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Banned because for calling axes in FE6 useful

Speaking from experience, they are actually very useful after the earlygame-the most threatening (and common) enemy type hses lances, as well as Ilia being a total lancefest-plus the fact that many good units, such as Perceval or Garret, have access to them. While the lack of consitpstent WTA in chapters 4-5 hurt Wade and Lot, they can still be strong members of the team in chapters 6-7.

Even in the earlygame, they have a few uses-the Killer axe from chapter 6 is a very helpful tool for getting rid of the Wyvern riders there. Wade and Lot also both can ORKO enemy soldiers with ease, so leveling them isn't that hard, although Wade really struggles against the nomads. (Both also do badly in Sacae, but who doesn't, aside from Shin and the swormdasters?)

But I digress.

Banned for being polite.

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because Echoes's story is better than the rest of the 3DS games at least.

Banned because no it isn’t. I consider it the worst of the 3ds games in terms of story.

β€”β€”

banned because Alm is a very baffling character.

5 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Banned because no it isn’t. I consider it the worst of the 3ds games in terms of story.

Banned because... can you hear it...? The sound of thousands of Fates haters, all screaming in the distance...

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because Elise a ❀️

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking from experience, they are actually very useful after the earlygame-the most threatening (and common) enemy type hses lances, as well as Ilia being a total lancefest-plus the fact that many good units, such as Perceval or Garret, have access to them. While the lack of consitpstent WTA in chapters 4-5 hurt Wade and Lot, they can still be strong members of the team in chapters 6-7.

Even in the earlygame, they have a few uses-the Killer axe from chapter 6 is a very helpful tool for getting rid of the Wyvern riders there. Wade and Lot also both can ORKO enemy soldiers with ease, so leveling them isn't that hard, although Wade really struggles against the nomads. (Both also do badly in Sacae, but who doesn't, aside from Shin and the swormdasters?)

man i wish i had your experience. Maybe i wouldn't have hated FE6 that much then.Β 

Banned because i find it kinda funny how so far I've disliked Thracia for how much my units miss and you really like it. (Not trying to insult you or anything, I just think it's weird.)

NEEEEEEEENJAAAA'D

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Banned because i find it kinda funny how so far I've disliked Thracia for how much my units miss

Banned because Berwick called. It feels betrayed.

Banned because my favorite SRPG on the 3DS is Stella Glow.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Banned because i got way too many manga updates today. Like 8 already lol

I should probably check if some of the ones I'm following (thanks to you, btw! ^^) are among them. XD
Also, my favorites at the moment are The Holy Grail of Eris and the one you recommended to me today. The others are pretty good, too, though!