Thanks a lot, Feminism.

Klokinator

you get online when you're drunk

holy shit man

that's not really unusual

I don't mean it's not really usual for parhessia, more like generally not unusual

and, hey, drunk posts can be pretty funny

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC when I'm more than a single pint in I usually just gatecrash HHH and post blithely about football while everyone ignores me because A) none of those heathens give a fuck about sport, B) it's a dead hour anyway and C) even if it wasn't none of them know me regardless

very productive tbh

It's funny because QFT either means Quoted For Truth, or Quit Fucking Trolling, and in this instance it's completely ambiguous as to what you're saying.

The first alternative is correct. It's dumb to tell anyone to quit trolling in FftF, because the whole forum doesn't take itself seriously.

The first alternative is correct. It's dumb to tell anyone to quit trolling in FftF, because the whole forum doesn't take itself seriously.

lmao do you seriously believe that image

Mafia is Serious Business.

that's not really unusual

I don't mean it's not really usual for parhessia, more like generally not unusual

and, hey, drunk posts can be pretty funny

ah, i'm an uncultured rat. because when people around me get drunk they usually break things(one of my suite-mates broke another suite-mates tv in the common room by throwing a chair at it) and do other stupid shit.