Titania is the best in the game.

Just look at this.

Oscar -> A Kieran, B Ike

Ike -> B Titania, B Oscar, C Reyson

Kieran -> A Oscar, B Marcia

Marcia -> A Tanith, B Kieran

Tanith -> A Marcia, B Reyson

Reyson -> B Tanith, C Ike

Titania -> B Ike, A Boyd (I was wrong on the A Rhys)

Mist -> A Jill, B Mordecai

Jill -> A Mist

Boyd -> A Titania, B Brom (Yes, Brom is good)

Brom -> B Boyd, B Zihark

Zihark -> A Ilyana, B Brom

Ilyana -> A Zihark, B Mordecai

Mordecai -> A Mist, B Ilyana

With A Ike, B Tanith, you'll give Reyson some serious durability problems, which is the main reason you should go with A Kieran, B Ike. He'll still be immortal because of the Earth x Wind and Earth x Earth and Oscar x Kieran simply works better than Oscar x Ike movement-wise, might it ever be a problem.

Still, Oscar's support with Ike greatly increases Ike's durability against all the lance-users for a long time.

Ike- Oscar A, Titania B

Oscar- Ike A, Kieran B

Kieran- Marcia A, Rhys B

Marcia- Kieran A, Tanith B

Tanith- Reyson A, Marcia B

Reyson- Tanith A, Tormod B

Tormod- Devdan A, Reyson B

Devdan- Tormod A

Titania- Rhys A, Ike B

Rhys- Titania A, Kieran B

Mist- Jill A, Mordecai B

Jill- Mist A

Mordecai- Ilyana A, Mist B

Ilyana- Mordecai A, Zihark B

Zihark- Brom B, Ilyana B

Boyd- Brom A

Brom- Boyd A, Zihark B

That way, Ike can support two characters more easily than three, and Tanith has a definate A support with Reyson which both benefit from. The only problem with this is Rhys' fairly low Movement, but it's unlikely that everyone will move their full potential each turn, and both his partners can move back into range after attacking to benefit him. Kieran A with Oscar does weaken him, because the support is quite slower.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so amusing? There's no way anyone but Titania, and possibly Mordecai and Stefan, are getting to 20/20. 20/15 is the average end-game, so that's what is used.

...Why are you passing this off as fact?

Seriously, I had Jill, Soren, Oscar, Boyd, Makalov, Janaff, Ike, Mordecai and Lethe (out of those I can remember) at 20/20 BEFORE endgame. And I don't think this has anything to do with "PEMN", but whether the player is a lousy or not.

Fuck >_> That's pretty dang awesome. I just got beaten hard (and I sadly enough have to admit it :()

The only problem with this is Rhys' fairly low Movement

This is what I also wanted to point out. This means both Titania and Kieran, two uber-awesome characters, will have reduced support bonuses from time to time. It doesn't matter for Rhys all that much, because he can also be pwnsome with his healing.

But whatever, Titania and Kieran are still awesome <3

DP! I'm proud of it.

Seriously, I had Jill, Soren, Oscar, Boyd, Makalov, Janaff, Ike, Mordecai and Lethe (out of those I can remember) at 20/20 BEFORE endgame. And I don't think this has anything to do with "PEMN", but whether the player is a lousy or not.

No, this has something to do with you likely playing Easy Mode and not giving fair kills and BEXP.

This is irrelevant, for we're not discussing playing styles, we're discussing the usefulness of a certain character throughout the entire game. Both are completely different things.

Edited by Tino

This is irrelevant, for we're not discussing playing styles, we're discussing the usefulness of a certain character throughout the entire game. Both are completely different things.

But they can easily be intertwined. The usefulness of a character can drastically change depending on how a person plays the game.

DP! I'm proud of it.

No, this has something to do with you likely playing Easy Mode and not giving fair kills and BEXP.

lol!

let me laugh at this comment and sarcastic remarks about it.

how can this statement even be accurate? do you think its fair to have Titania reach 20 and everyone else stuck at ~15, when you could have almost your whole endgame team at 20?

not only has nightmare said this, but also Wasure, and even me!

oh! and by the way, just because people don't agree with your opinions doesn't mean that everyone is playing easy mode.

toodles!

oh, and about the Rolf thing. I have raised him several times, and he has yet to disappoint me. He is an amazing unit. Or are you going to tell me to use Shinon to get max BEXP?

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

how can this statement even be accurate? do you think its fair to have Titania reach 20 and everyone else stuck at ~15, when you could have almost your whole endgame team at 20?

Titania gets her share of EXP and kills, just like your other characters. We assume they gain about an equal amount of kills because otherwise debating would become pretty much impossible.

"OMG Titania gets no kills becuz she sux0rz!!! Rofl gets all teh kills cauz eh w1nz!!!"

That's what debating will look like then (okay, that's a very exaggerated example, but you get what I mean).

oh! and by the way, just because people don't agree with your opinions doesn't mean that everyone is playing easy mode.

Characters reach 20/15 on average (perhaps slightly lower) on Hard Mode, so if so many characters reach 20/20, then it's pretty safe to assume that the player has played Easy Mode.

oh, and about the Rolf thing. I have raised him several times, and he has yet to disappoint me. He is an amazing unit. Or are you going to tell me to use Shinon to get max BEXP?

You know what I want to say now, right? PERSONAL EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING

Shinon is at least useful for the early chapters. Rolf is never useful.

Edited by Tino

DP! I'm proud of it.

Pffft! I'm not by any standard a great FE player, but on my last runthrough (my second) I got Kieran, Ike, Soren, Mist, Mia, Nephenee,Reyson, and Nasir to 20/20 . Also Oscar, Shinon and Jill were 20/18. This is without any boss abusal or other max exp tricks. Again the proponents of Titania find it hardest to level up characters.

@Fox: Exactly. ROlf is one of the top characters. Best archer in any Fe game.

Rolf's better than Shinon even if you don't give him any bonus XP. Rolf at level 10 or so AS AN ARCHER only loses out to Shinon because he can't get an S rank in bows at that point, but everything else will probably already be better.

But they can easily be intertwined. The usefulness of a character can drastically change depending on how a person plays the game.

Rofl reduces BEXP because he's unable to fight at all. Worthless.

lol!

let me laugh at this comment and sarcastic remarks about it.

not only has nightmare said this, but also Wasure, and even me!

toodles!

Titania has a level lead on everyone not named Mordecai or Stefan, so of course she gets a higher level.

Rofl hinders the rest of the team. Epic phail. And yes, Shinon is useful for the starting chapters, though he sucks afterwards.

Rolf's better than Shinon even if you don't give him any bonus XP. Rolf at level 10 or so AS AN ARCHER only loses out to Shinon because he can't get an S rank in bows at that point, but everything else will probably already be better.

OMB sandman! don't say that! he shall surely be a hindrance to the team, and won't help you get max BEXP as you could get. he certainly is the worst [/sarcasm]

Rofl reduces BEXP because he's unable to fight at all. Worthless.

Titania has a level lead on everyone not named Mordecai or Stefan, so of course she gets a higher level.

Rofl hinders the rest of the team. Epic phail. And yes, Shinon is useful for the starting chapters, though he sucks afterwards.

Stop calling him Rofl, it's annoying. Can't fight at all? I won't even reply to that, I'd obviously be wasting time.

Best archer

Stop talking already. Archers fail immediately, unless he/she is named Jamka or Briggid or is an FE2 archer.

No direct combat + Only useful for half the chapter = Epic fail

Stop calling him Rofl, it's annoying. Can't fight at all? I won't even reply to that, I'd obviously be wasting time.

Of course he can fight, but he sucks so badly at it that it's not funny anymore.

I mean, 13 ATT at chapter 9 with 6 AS? Hahahaha, that's just laughable. Not only that, but he can't counter and he can attack only 50% of the time if he even gets the chance to attack, so make that 40% of the time. Fail.

Edited by Tino

Characters reach 20/15 on average (perhaps slightly lower) on Hard Mode, so if so many characters reach 20/20, then it's pretty safe to assume that the player has played Easy Mode.

Lol! What I said was on normal mode, so it has a bit more credibility to it than you seem to give it!

Please forgive me if you're discussing solely about hard mode.

What.

Archers are a staple in my team. If you're too stupid to block the enemies from getting to them, it's your own damn fault when they die.

This thread is clearly a case of someone with an over-inflated ego trying to force his ideas on how the game should be played upon other people that already have no issues with beating any of the FE games their own way.

Next thing you know, this chucklefuck is gonna tell me I have to use Mia or Zihark or something when clearly, they are completely worthless because they are swordmasters. [/sarcasm]

Like I said, it has nothing to do with playing style. It's a fact that snipers and archers are only useful on the player turn. They can't do shit on the enemy phase. And they also can't attack all the time on the player phase, which means they'll be able to attack about 40% of the time in a turn, which is epic fail.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with playing style. It's a fact that snipers and archers are only useful on the player turn. They can't do shit on the enemy phase. And they also can't attack all the time on the player phase, which means they'll be able to attack about 40% of the time in a turn, which is epic fail.

Like I said, you're doing it wrong.

This thread is clearly a case of someone with an over-inflated ego trying to force his ideas on how the game should be played upon other people that already have no issues with beating any of the FE games their own way.

lolwut?

I'm just backing up my point with facts. It's called debating ;)

Next thing you know, this chucklefuck is gonna tell me I have to use Mia or Zihark or something when clearly, they are completely worthless because they are swordmasters. [/sarcasm]

Mia shouldn't be used. Zihark is actually good.

Swordmasters aren't immediately worthless. Snipers and archers are.

*blink*

Dude, half your units won't be seeing action on any given enemy phase, unless you're retarded and like to restart maps a whole lot.

I can't believe you're being serious right now because everything you've said is completely and totally ridiculous, Tino. You've gotta be pulling our legs.

Like I said many times before, you don't seem to get it.

I don't seem to get that my archers actually have never been staple units in my teams? Rebecca wasn't pretty much the reason I S-ranked FE7? Rolf actually wasn't good for me multiple times? And why, because they're archers? That's total bullshit.