Which character would you...

Dragoncat

Atlas, a simple man who knows his way with an axe and seems like he's got the patience for it too.

Which character would you have in a dogfight?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty Ain't no party like a Marty party cos the Marty party don't stop

Honestly, Izana. He knows his shit to be fair and I could see drunk him still outdoing everyone. I could think of someone else, but might as well go with someone from Fates for once.

Which character would you ask to help you move out?

Mordecai. Carrying heavy furniture down a flight of stairs would not phase him, and he'd be friendly and chill about it. Which character would you want to negotiate your contracts if you were starting up a new business venture?

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Not Pent

:huh:

No one; I hate shopping.   Azama. Because he'd get bored and decide shopping is stupid after about 5 minutes. Then go wander off into the woods to toke up and commune with nature, or whatever hippy monks do. 

Which character would you want to be your teammate in a 2-v-2 game of Beer Pong?

Edited by Shoblongoo

...a game that Ike would probably be really crap at, because he doesn't drink or throw projectiles...

w/e

Fargus. Fargus survives the Sharknedo without breaking a sweat; probably tries to wrestle one of the sharks.

Which character would you want to be your wingman on singles night?

Edited by Shoblongoo

I can see Boyd being a sports fan...but maybe with football instead. Let's see...baseball...Valbar! He'd love the hotdogs they serve at the game I'd assume.

@Nym Haha...and the answer was Rudolf so...I wonder...

WCWY prank with the hell challenge? The hell challenge goes like this: put your phone on video record mode and ask somebody if they think hell is a bad word. Then whatever their response, immediately say "well why the hell do you think that?" Post the resulting reaction on social media.

Lissa for sure, she likes any sort of prank.

WCWY would like Eevee?

57 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

@Nym Haha...and the answer was Rudolf so...I wonder...

Are you opening the door? Maybe I should tease you more :D

Edited by Nym

26 minutes ago, Nym said:

Are you opening the door? Maybe I should tease you more :D

Actually I'm kinda embarrassed by that ordeal. Rezzy debunked it anyway. But would Alm have that...feature if Rudolf does? Like father, like son? Should I say Celica's a lucky lady or not? PM me if you want to take it further, so we don't derail the game.

I'd expect Morgan to like eevee! Either gender.

WCWY expect to like cold pizza?

Edited by Dragoncat

Stahl

On 1/26/2018 at 7:53 PM, Dragoncat said:

Actually I'm kinda embarrassed by that ordeal. Rezzy debunked it anyway. But would Alm have that...feature if Rudolf does? Like father, like son? Should I say Celica's a lucky lady or not? PM me if you want to take it further, so we don't derail the game.

I'd expect Morgan to like eevee! Either gender.

Alright then

You are correct, look

Edited by Nym

13 hours ago, Nym said:

You are correct, look

728a1df69b5c9cf071d8dd5cecb5ef32--anime-crossover-fire-emblem-awakening.jpg.ad8893071135490f601e1ee12e9ade57.jpg

Awesome.

WCWY expect to fit in the best in Xenoblade Chronicles? My answer: Boyd. Him and Reyn would be bros. Or they'd piss each other off and have dick swinging contests or shirtless chest pounding sessions. Either way it'd be amusing.

For the record, "dick swinging contest" is not literal. It means men competing and trying to one up each other.