Your definition of a good FE character

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good character is one which i like as a character.

it makes the game more enjoyable if you use characters you like, methinks.

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

My favourite unit would be a unit that can take a hit with high HP and defense, be able to avoid a hit with good speed and luck, retaliate twice with high speed, and kill in one round with high offense.

My favourite unit would be a unit that can take a hit with high HP and defense, be able to avoid a hit with good speed and luck, retaliate twice with high speed, and kill in one round with high offense.

...So aside from skill you want God?

Just give a unit decent strength with good speed and skill and I'm good.

Yes, why? Lyn and Florina support is perfect, and Lyn's strength isn't THAT horrible.

Lyn strenght does increase eventually. She has better resistence then Hector and Eilwood when promoted and her defense doesn't really matter since she has high speed.

Florina might be better off with Fiora A, Lyn B though. Fiora is already the superior character, and two supporting fliers is easier to support with.

EDIT: Lyn's durability is never good, even with her Avoid. Lances destroy her, and it's the most common weapon.

Edited by Swordsalmon

EDIT: Lyn's durability is never good, even with her Avoid. Lances destroy her, and it's the most common weapon.

Yes when not promoted, she is vunerable aganist lances, however she somtimes does manage to dodge them quite well. When promoted nothing ever seems to hit her, not even lances.

Florina might be better off with Fiora A, Lyn B though. Fiora is already the superior character, and two supporting fliers is easier to support with.

I'm not debating this. I was only stating my opinion.

Yes when not promoted, she is vunerable aganist lances, however she somtimes does manage to dodge them quite well. When promoted nothing ever seems to hit her, not even lances.

Which means she has bad durability.

Lyn's promotion is hugely late. She'll have like, 60% Avoid with Kent A, Florina B, both who have better options. Lyn's Avoid still isn't reliable after promotion.

Yes, why? Lyn and Florina support is perfect, and Lyn's strength isn't THAT horrible.

Because you said you don't care for units with low HP/Def/Res.

I never said anything about her strength; I intentionally did not quote that portion.

Because you said you don't care for units with low HP/Def/Res.

I never said anything about her strength; I intentionally did not quote that portion.

You must have misunderstood me. I don't care if those stats are low, as long as they have speed, strength, skill, and luck, in that order.