Elieson gives back :Ike Amiibo Giveaway: [Concluded]

Elieson

Ike Amiibo  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Pick this one
    • Don't pick this one.

Hey uh, not to sound weird or anything. But how much WAS the Ike amiibo from the scalper? I recently got a Rosalina amiibo from one, and I'm trying to figure out whether it was worth the buy or not.

But I'm a greedy little pig, so even if I find another regular-priced Rosalina, I'd end up reselling it, rather than giving away for free. I'd wish I had the heart to do it, like you, but I just can't. I LOVE MONEY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey uh, not to sound weird or anything. But how much WAS the Ike amiibo from the scalper? I recently got a Rosalina amiibo from one, and I'm trying to figure out whether it was worth the buy or not.

But I'm a greedy little pig, so even if I find another regular-priced Rosalina, I'd end up reselling it, rather than giving away for free. I'd wish I had the heart to do it, like you, but I just can't. I LOVE MONEY

started at $40, agreed to $35, but then we met up and i evidently knew the fellow from college, and we just went on $30. You shouldn't pay more than $35 for a Rosa/Ike at this point in time. Anyone who wants more is not being very realistic

started at $40, agreed to $35, but then we met up and i evidently knew the fellow from college, and we just went on $30. You shouldn't pay more than $35 for a Rosa/Ike at this point in time. Anyone who wants more is not being very realistic

Ah, great!

The amiibo I payed for was... $37.68. HOWEVER, that was plus shipping fee. The price I settled (on bid) was $35.00 on the dot. Of course, as bids always go, it did not start that high. I believe the original bidding price was around... $20? That's quite low! Especially Rosalina, I thought he would want more money for a Target Exclusive, but that was quite nice!

If I am to resell it, it would be a buy now, but lower. If you were to resell your Ike amiibo (instead of giving away) how much would you list for? Retail Price?

I don't know about Elie personally, but I wouldn't resell an amiibo for more than what its price is supposed to be: 13 dollars. But then again, I wouldn't go out of my way to pick up any non-Robin amiibo at this point (already got Shulk) and would only get any extra ones that were already at the store.

Not participating in this draw, but this is a nice thing you're doing Elie.

Ah, great!

The amiibo I payed for was... $37.68. HOWEVER, that was plus shipping fee. The price I settled (on bid) was $35.00 on the dot. Of course, as bids always go, it did not start that high. I believe the original bidding price was around... $20? That's quite low! Especially Rosalina, I thought he would want more money for a Target Exclusive, but that was quite nice!

If I am to resell it, it would be a buy now, but lower. If you were to resell your Ike amiibo (instead of giving away) how much would you list for? Retail Price?

I'd probably list a re-selling Ike for $20, Because Sale+Shipping is how I'm coming across the only other Ike that i've been able to lay my hands on. In TX, it'd go for $14.02 at GameStop, and $15.11 at Toys R Us (because of Sales Tax), and if I were selling it online, I'd be paying postage.

If I was selling it to a friend, I'd zip off for $15.

Edited by Sara.

Yeah, my Rosalina's price without shipping was $32 or $33. So it wasn't bad at all.

I just wish my own Ike Amiibo hadn't gotten delayed for like the third time. :(

I'd enter your thing here, Sara, but I still have that Ike preorder at GameStop, of course. Still. this is an awesome thing you're doing. ^^

*chants*

We like Ike!

Yayz! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! <3

Edited by Anacybele

Concluding this in 19 minutes, and doing the giveaway itself at Midnight (with a recorded selection)

I'd have asked for your address, then sent you a rock!

My address is different now, dude. YOU'LL NEVER GET ME, COPPER!

But yeah, sad I missed this, but still commending the gesture to the community dude.

Still the "dad of SF" I see.

^Better yet, a rock inside an empty Amiibo box. XD

inside a Marth box, to top it off. I do have access to one of those

Ohhh the joy I'd feel

My address is different now, dude. YOU'LL NEVER GET ME, COPPER!

But yeah, sad I missed this, but still commending the gesture to the community dude.

Still the "dad of SF" I see.

My hopes are to do this again when CODENAME STEAM comes out, with a Marthmiibo, but we'll see if I can get my hands on more than one first

Rey if you can get me a marth of any source, I'll reimburse you for it, since you have methods that I probably lack

Here's hoping then, Ana!

Dunno when the release will happen, if at all, but it's just a goal!

Edited by Sara.