No One Will Ever Guess What Series My Sig/Avatar is From!!

Randoman

It's kind of funny that everybody was looking through all these obscure video game series to see who your Avatar/sig was, when in the end, he was from the least obscure video game series of all. How ironic.

It's kind of funny that everybody was looking through all these obscure video game series to see who your Avatar/sig was, when in the end, he was from the least obscure video game series of all. How ironic.

Heh, I never actually thought of it that way. I didn't actually intend for my sig/avatar guessing game to turn out with that ironic twist.

Come to think of it, it's quite random and out of nowhere that they introduced those 4 hidden characters in Wrecking Crew '98 when they could've used more established Mario universe characters like Wario or Yoshi. Well, I'm not complaining since they're all quite cool and unique. Though it's quite a shame Wrecking Crew '98 is the only game they ever showed up in (unless you count Onigiri and all Mario/Nintendo games where a riceball shows up, which I don't).

To be fair, isn't that game Japan-only? With that sort of thing, it wouldn't be surprising even for a franchise as big as Mario's, even on the age of the Internet...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

To be fair, isn't that game Japan-only? With that sort of thing, it wouldn't be surprising even for a franchise as big as Mario's, even on the age of the Internet...

Yeah, it is Japan only. I suppose that alone makes it plenty obscure. It also really doesn't help that Wrecking Crew '98 didn't get any cameos or appearances even in the Japanese versions of WarioWare or Smash Bros. (not even any stickers)

• 2 weeks later...
So what exactly got you to watch a Wrecking Crew '98 TAS out of curiosity?

Uhh... well, I know I didn't look up Wrecking Crew specifically. I probably watched it simply because it was a recent upload at the time. Although, I'm not sure why I would actually remember a character who was on-screen for mere seconds...

lol

fucking wrecked

Hey, given the name of the game, maybe this comment helped me remember in some weird mysterious subconscious way.

i bet no one can guess where my avatar is from

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, obviously. :P:

Eclipse please, it's Jet Set Radio Future

Uhh... well, I know I didn't look up Wrecking Crew specifically. I probably watched it simply because it was a recent upload at the time. Although, I'm not sure why I would actually remember a character who was on-screen for mere seconds...

Ah, so it basically showed up on the "recently uploaded" videos on youtube at the time and you watched it as a result? Talk about a lucky coincidence in terms of how you learned who the character in my sig/avatar is. I actually even made sure to get the pics from my sig/avatar using that video and the Print Screen button, so people couldn't reverse google image my sig/avatar to find out who it was.

Well, I'm guessing that you remembered it because I copied images from the exact same video for my sig/avatar.

Hey, given the name of the game, maybe this comment helped me remember in some weird mysterious subconscious way.

I never actually realized how fitting the "Wrekt" comment was in regards to my avatar. I could've even admitted that the phrase alone was a big hint, had I made that connection.