Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he can't even command people to kill themselves? SB please, that's what he uses it for 80% of the time anyways.

i'm dumb and don't get it @mitsuki

she's probably mad that i defended bluedoom and will continue to tunnel me for the rest of the game despite being wrong

I need to reevaluate my reads though since at the end of the night phase my reads were like Refa > Poly > Blitz > Elieson > Bluedoom > Paperblade/Baldrick > Junko > Randa/Radiant Dragon > Weapons/Kay > Boron/eclipse > Eurykins > Green Poet/Mitsuki but uh...yeah.

OH BOY I FUCKED UP

also I got redirected to Randa/RD last night. not sure if he's scum now since my Proto theory got bunked.

also also are we actually claiming or is this a Paper gambit

also also also I can't make my posts comic sans as my new dumb personal PR crai evry tim ;_;

Poly, what role do you think scum thought you had? Depending on that, it may clear Randa/RD.

On the other hand, postgame will be great.

"Man turns out refa was telling the truth all along AS USUAL (OK, maybe not that)".

Anyways, dredging up associative reads because that seems as good of a starting point as any. I feel like one of his scumbuddies would be someone he pressured, but never actually voted.

-Kay: Most likely town because she like made one vote early on in Day 1 and it was on Bluedoom.

-Eurykins: Yeah, I don't think that Bluedoom would tunnel on his scumbuddy either.

-Green Poet/Mitsuki: Basically same but reverse.

-Junk: Uh, you did vig him right?

-Polydeuces: Got redirected by him last night, so lol.
If there's anyone I'm missing, uh feel free to mention.

And my "bro" is that dead guy. Hahahaha, actually me trusting Marthipan is kind of canon in a way.