"this game is boring, you dont even play"

Junkhead

well, show games more suited to his taste then!

Yeah sure let's put the "Mario Bros" games

I just remembered that guy with a name like mkkillall or something.

It's mmmKall...

That's what a friend said, when I showed him FE!

Friend?? That is no friend. Shoot it in the face with a killer bow, I'd say, and say "yo, who is boring now"

Friend?? That is no friend. Shoot it in the face with a killer bow, I'd say, and say "yo, who is boring now"

Joke's on you, bringing a bow to a gun fight!

I have a friend who loves the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance games yet he couldn't stand playing FE7, just as I have a friend I showed FE11 to and she loves the series now.

It sure happens.

Joke's on you, bringing a bow to a gun fight!

I have a friend who loves the Final Fantasy Tactics Advance games yet he couldn't stand playing FE7, just as I have a friend I showed FE11 to and she loves the series now.

It sure happens.

I feel like FFTA offers many more options and customization, while FE takes a more simplistic approach to the same general type of game. I can see your friend's point.

also HI XINNIDY

I feel like FFTA offers many more options and customization, while FE takes a more simplistic approach to the same general type of game. I can see your friend's point.

also HI XINNIDY

Fair enough. I personally like FE because it's faster paced and I honestly don't feel short of options, but I can find fun in both games.

Hello o/

The only thing I can think of that is "boring" about FE, is that there are no diverse monsters as enemies. The characters make up for that mostly. And the gameplay is soooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive.