Want me to buy/ship you the FE merchandise from Comiket? Inquire within!

Hirondelle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update! I was able to purchase EVERYTHING, except the Photo Frame (sold out)!

Additionally, all the Awakening Badges were in opaque wrappings and chosen at random. Fortunately, I was actually able to get most of the ones y'all wanted. Once I get home and sort everything properly, I'll proceed with showing the badges ya'll didn't request, and we'll do a first-post-first-serve method to determine who gets what.

I also took several photos, so I'll make another topic showcasing the event proper. Stay tuned!

Day now rocks. Thanks a ton! :D

I guess I'll take Chrom, since you didn't get me my CD. :(

Yeah man. Mix-ups happen. Realize it wasn't intentional! If it makes you feel better, I didn't get a single piece of merchandise for myself.

Small (hopefully final) update: I managed to ship everything today! There were some slight setbacks, as I had to fill out customs forms for every package and even had to make an appointment for this morning to ship this many packages. But it's worth it!

KGKKu6M.jpg

LoR8Xku.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my stuff in the mail today :D

I love the book. Has little bits of arts of characters for every game in the series. Even FE2 ;-; There's also some Codename STEAM style artwork for Sheeda, Jagen, Draug and a bunch of other peeps.

But oh my god the packing peanuts why did I open the box on my bed.

Edited by L95

Just got my stuff in the mail today :D

I love the book. Has little bits of arts of characters for every game in the series. Even FE2 ;-; There's also some Codename STEAM style artwork for Sheeda, Jagen, Draug and a bunch of other peeps.

But oh my god the packing peanuts why did I open the box on my bed.

oh really? That's awesome!! Can't wait for mine.

Nice. I thought mine came in the post, but it was the Super Mario 3D World soundtrack I ordered XD

Man, the Codename STEAM artwork is glorious.

Can't wait to figure out which staff member drew what. Sadly, I don't really recognise the art styles from those pages ^^;;;

http://i.imgur.com/beSz8UA.png

Hey, anyone know who the other girl is? Perhaps the text says who but I'm not fluent in the japanese so, lol. I'll take a better picture of the page tomorrow

EDIT:

Found a slightly better picture here: aokihoshi.wordpress.com/2015/04/06/merch-unboxing-comiket-special-6-fire-emblem-goods/

aokihoshi.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/fe_comiket29.jpg

Who is thissss??? Some random anime character, dev OC lol, early Tiki? Man, this person's carpet(?) is similar to mine lol

Edited by L95

Ah, cool. Unicorn divine dragons gogo! I saw the name Arion mentioned in the text but I couldn't read much more there lol I was wondering why they're talking about a FE4 character

(I knew they weren't I'm joking)

I took a close-up picture for other people. http://i.imgur.com/sok6QvC.jpg

Cleaned up close-up: http://i.imgur.com/l2cP2wx.png

Edited by L95

My package arrived too; thanks again for doing this for everyone : D

I also didn't realise how big the staff book actually is; it won't fit in my Fire Emblem drawer unless I turn it sideways XD

Package Arrived:

Morgan Badge turned out to be a giant pin, and I love it! Literally, my children :)

This Artbook is huge. It's taller than my Nintendo Powers, I'm gonna have to find a new shelf for this puppy. The embossed gloss-sheet Lucina lineart on the cover is sleek smooth and beautiful, and contrasts nicely with the silver-reflectice Fire Emblem Official Staff Book title.