The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you didn't do it, someone else would've slaughtered him mercilessly.

Which is why I did it, so it would be K.O. and not brutal bloody slaughter.

I just help out my favorites, take points off my least favorites. Or, as has been the case for this particular round, taken points of those I do not want to win because it'd be a ridiculously generic choice for a victor (Abel/Cain/Titania/Oscar).

Which is why I did it, so it would be K.O. and not brutal bloody slaughter.

I just help out my favorites, take points off my least favorites. Or, as has been the case for this particular round, taken points of those I do not want to win because it'd be a ridiculously generic choice for a victor (Abel/Cain/Titania/Oscar).

That's kind of why I ditched him, I knew all hope would be lost eventually...

How are Titania and Oscar generic? Define "generic."

That's kind of why I ditched him, I knew all hope would be lost eventually...

How are Titania and Oscar generic? Define "generic."

All hope would not have been lost if you heathens had continued giving him points instead of ditching him :P

They are generic because literally every conversation I hear about good Cavaliers in Fire Emblem gravitate towards Abel, Cain, Titania, and Oscar. I always, always here "Oh Abel/Cain/Titania/Oscar so good the best in the series I wanna marry them everyone else is second-rate oh every Cav needs to be like them OOOOOH *swoon swoon swoon*" and it got really annoying, really fast. That's actually part of why Ike is among my least-favorite Lords...

All hope would not have been lost if you heathens had continued giving him points instead of ditching him :P

They are generic because literally every conversation I hear about good Cavaliers in Fire Emblem gravitate towards Abel, Cain, Titania, and Oscar. I always, always here "Oh Abel/Cain/Titania/Oscar so good the best in the series I wanna marry them everyone else is second-rate oh every Cav needs to be like them OOOOOH *swoon swoon swoon*" and it got really annoying, really fast. That's actually part of why Ike is among my least-favorite Lords...

That's strange. I've never heard such heresy about Titania and Oscar.

(Are there that many people that have only played the Tellius series and consider them the best in all FE?)