The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Destroying" isn't a word I'd synonymize with "having 3 or 4 more points than..."

Ditto.

Personally, you'd need to double that margin for me to say that someone's destroying.

Fair enough. I guess I'm looking towards the future too much, because I don't see his climb stopping, but for now, he's just "winning by a somewhat decent amount over the majority of his competitors"

The other magic types are lighter, and therefore weaker. While they can double more often, they don't always kill after doubling. Luna deserved that nerf IMO, it was ridiculous in FE7. *Looks at Canas currently winning the HnH and now jinxing it so that he'll be the next one to die.*

To be fair, my backing Canas has nothing to do with Luna, and everything to do with him being one of the dark magic users that can be called good, which is a rarity in this series.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

9 dead in less than 3 days... Wow, I feel like this HnH is progressing extremely fast.

Edit: Damn it someone kill Renault so I can say 10.

This is a short list, so this HnH could be over within the week.

To be fair, my backing Canas has nothing to do with Luna, and everything to do with him being one of the dark magic users than can be called good, which is a rarity in this series.

Yes, he is really good. But Luna's ridiculousness helped him to be so good that he could OHKO the final boss, which is just what he did on my first play-through.

post-17037-0-09200200-1443747777_thumb.jpg

post-17037-0-08089700-1443747790_thumb.jpg

Salem 9

Ray 13

Sophia 8

Lucius 17

Canas 17

Athos 6

Artur 16

Knoll 11

Oliver 14

Etzel 10

Dayum, I'm the only one upvoting Artur

Pls nerf

Edited by Tiny Goddess

You can't kill someone and still do two -2. Add 1 to someone you hurted.

Well, it was a merciful K.O. because it's a character that I really like! But anyway. Oi me, that was a huge typo. I only meant to take 1 away from Raigh. I could have sworn I only took 1 away. My bad. So, updated list:

Salem 9
Ray 16
Sophia 6
Lucius 18
Canas 19
Artur 16
Knoll 7
Oliver 14
Etzel 11