The Ultimate Fire Emblem Camus Archetype! (starts at post #4100)

llee1000

I am immortal. It's a fact. Muwahahaha.

No ur not, ur a fraud and u know it, face the damn facts kid

Where? Because I never saw that - I think you're just pulling this out of your ass. Believe me, if it was allowed, we would've seen more of it.

Well how come it can be done on the other HnH?

We done it on thoses

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We done it on thoses

Because of different organizers.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

Tiki 10

Lethe 4
Mordecai 10
Ulki 12
Tibarn 15
Naesala 14

We done it on thoses

Because I make the rules around here.

This makes me a dictator.

Denying it won't change it. I am immortal! Especially when Lethe pathetically tries to attack! Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u call yourself a FE Fan since ur using the same "im immortal" crap, also u lack concrete proof of why so thats, that

GAME. SET. MATCH!

and u call yourself a FE Fan since ur using the same "im immortal" crap, also u lack concrete proof of why so thats, that

GAME. SET. MATCH!

Well when people use "ur" rather that "you're"...I don't need proof, and you have no proof that I'm *not* immortal, so...

Yep, I'm immortal. The proof is me, 'cause I'm still here. You lose once again, and you have been losing the entire time, even before the patheticness of Lethe. You shall never win. I'm immortal, muwa.Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Well when people use "ur" rather that "you're"...I don't need proof, and you have no proof that I'm *not* immortal, so...

Yep, I'm immortal. The proof is me, 'cause I'm still here. You lose once again, and you have been losing the entire time, even before the patheticness of Lethe. You shall never win. I'm immortal, muwa.Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Well your such a child who believes you have immortality. That's child's play and it doesnt matter if I can type what ever I want, we use those in text too, so ur saying weren't allowed to use them any more and were not actually face to face. So I can type in what I can use. So I suggest you stop this for ur own good otherwise it will be a waste of time for u and we can get on ur lives and continue this HnH game

[spoiler=]

and if ur reading this, dont bother retaliate just to save ur life, and also not presenting proof means you have nothing

YOU ARE NOTHING!!!!!

Well your such a child who believes you have immortality. That's child's play and it doesnt matter if I can type what ever I want, we use those in text too, so ur saying weren't allowed to use them any more and were not actually face to face. So I can type in what I can use. So I suggest you stop this for ur own good otherwise it will be a waste of time for u and we can get on ur lives and continue this HnH game

[spoiler=]

and if ur reading this, dont bother retaliate just to save ur life, and also not presenting proof means you have nothing

YOU ARE NOTHING!!!!!

You're...making no sense. At all. I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.

Anyway. I'm immortal. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

You're...making no sense. At all. I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.

Anyway. I'm immortal. These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along.

Now you pull that, I bet you fell on your head

What? Guys shut up >_>

I'm just trying to finish it and he seems broken

Tiki 9
Mordecai 6
Ulki 10
Tibarn 17
Naesala 13

Now you pull that, I bet you fell on your head

I'm just trying to finish it and he seems broken

"Well your such a child who believes you have immortality. That's child's play and it doesnt matter if I can type what ever I want, we use those in text too, so ur saying weren't allowed to use them any more and were not actually face to face. So I can type in what I can use. So I suggest you stop this for ur own good otherwise it will be a waste of time for u and we can get on ur lives and continue this HnH game"

No, didn't fall my head, nor am I broken. Just saying that that^^^right up there, makes no sense. "I can type whatever I want, we use those in text too, so ur saying weren't allowed to use them any more and were not actually face to face." <---what? And the rest...what? Use proper grammar and spelling, man! I can't read this nonsense!

:P:

Also, keeping the next list in spoilers for when the time for the next round comes...

Minerva 10

Altena 10

Dean 10

Eda 10

Milady 10

Zeiss 10

Heath 10

Vaida 10

Cormag 10

Jill 10

Haar 10

Michalis 10