Different runs in fire emblem?

Maxkim

LTC means "Low Turn Count". Basically, aim to get low turn counts, doesn't matter if they aren't really low.

There's also "effeciency", which aims for convenience. Basically, beat it without much effort, by using something like Marcus and mostly the better units for faster clears.

There are many kinds of runs, for fun too. Like a good ol RNG deployment run (thanks for introducing me to this Specta)

Whatever you can think of for lols or challenge also can count.

There are many kinds of runs, for fun too. Like a good ol RNG deployment run (thanks for introducing me to this Specta)

Whatever you can think of for lols or challenge also can count.

What is that?

There's low level runs where you just deploy the lowest level character in each chapter.

I once had to go through Chapter 14 with three armors, Noah, a fighter, and a base level Tate. Thankfully I had Rutger and Roy was pretty awesome.

Basically you RNG all the units you take per battle lol.

Lol seems fun haha.

So after s ranking the game, it seems beating it in a ridiculously low number of turns is the next main challenge right?

Lol seems fun haha.

So after s ranking the game, it seems beating it in a ridiculously low number of turns is the next main challenge right?

Or you could do what I did and try beating FE 7 using only the Lords

Challenge runs I enjoy are the most unusual ideas I can come up with. Such as Pure Classic Awakening, Lords only FE 7, Roy and staff bots only FE 6, and Pegasus only mode in Shadow Dragon.

If you want in depth discriptions of any of these feel free to ask.

Ike only POR is enjoyable too.

No, but that was more due to how tedious the opening chapters of HHM became without Marcus or Oswin plugging a gap.

I would really like to know if its possible so I would like to try again someday, tho you might as well throw LTC out the window if you're thinking of trying this, it's not going to happen