Still no new info?

HeartTranquil

Isn't this game coming out Summer Japan 2015? Still no info? FEA had way more info after an approximate release window was announced.

Game will get delayed? This is a BIG game for the 3DS in 2015. It is a game Nintendo announced across GLOBALLY at the start of this year.

You cannot be reasonably expecting news to only trickle through AFTER July 25's FE music concert right?

Edited by HeartTranquil

Yes, Japan in summer 2015.

Still no info.

I doubt it'll get delayed(well maybe localization will). We saw plenty of what they had already done in the teaser.

It has the potential to be big, yes. However, I'm sure that it won't do as well as Awakening if it doesn't get another good advertising campaign.

I can, and I pretty much do expect very little info outside of a nintendo direct with a new trailer.

I think we'll get something in the next direct. Like whats been said it looks like alot of the game has been done at least in the Japanese version and I think it behooves Nintendo and IS from a business sense to ride the success of Awakening and market the game and build it up as soon as possible.

They've got other things to concentrate on right now, now doesn't seem to be the time for info about Fire Emblem.

This modern JRPG, Xenoblade X, has higher priority atm since it releases next month, as far as I know.

This modern JRPG, Xenoblade X, has higher priority atm since it releases next month, as far as I know.

Where have you heard that? To my knowledge next to nothing is known about it side from a few trailers and its still listed as TBA for a release date everywhere.

Nintendo likes keeping things close to their chest; just be glad they told us about the game's existence in January rather than around now : P

Also, with Awakening, proper information for the game first appeared in February, two months before the game came out. If FE if is a June or July title (that's still Summer, right?), we could be waiting until April or May for more new info.

Hopefully we hear more about it during next week's predicted Nintendo Direct or next month during the day of the 25th anniversary.

Edited by VincentASM

Hopefully we hear more about it during next week's predicted Nintendo Direct or next month during the day of the 25th anniversary.

I was just going to ask when the next Nintendo Direct will be. Do you really think we will have it next week? Whether we get more FE:if information or not is up in the air, though

I was just going to ask when the next Nintendo Direct will be. Do you really think we will have it next week? Whether we get more FE:if information or not is up in the air, though

Next week possibly. Korea gets theirs seperately and had it this past Thursday. Also they broadcast about every couple of months so we're due for one soon. Nintendo likes to announces when they're doing them only days in advanced so don't be suprised to hear about it like the day before.

I just assumed the 25th anniversary is when the info will come, for dramatic effect.

I hope so. All I know is that if new info doesn't surface soon enough, I'm going to either explode or lose myself in my Harvest Moon life.

Do you happen to know what their direct consisted of? Was it possibly new information or was it a late direct for them?

From what I understand it was more of a late direct and had info for them that was new but old to pretty much everywhere else.