Pick My Team

Title.

Path of Radiance, while one of my favorites, is the Fire Emblem game I've played the least. As in, one play through that was basically Ike's solo adventure because the RNG fucked me over.

So, I'm playing it again! This time, you guys are picking my team. The only rule being no Shinon. I am not going to baby a goddamn archer during the late game.

So, have at it. I'll be using 16 units this time. So once I get 16, no more recommendations will be accepted. Thanks in advance.

Well you might have to use different people in different chapters. Having a lot of paladins is beneficial for late game I've heard...it really is up to you.

Well you might have to use different people in different chapters. Having a lot of paladins is beneficial for late game I've heard...it really is up to you.

True, but I find it more interesting to let someone else pick my team, personally.

If I was nicer I would've given him Titania

Though I was really tempted to just give him Rolf ;p

At least you gave me Tormod. He's pretty decent, with celerity and decent growths.

Yeah, he's def a favorite of mine, and he was pretty great in the PMU run I did ages ago. And hey, at least you have Rhys, in my run my only magic user was Tormod so it took forever and a half to get him to use Physic D;

... I'm kind of tempted to redo that PMU run of mine now

Holy shit, thank you so much.

Refa gave you the best character in the game so you should be thanking him more lol.

Love me some Tormod though. Definitely not a bad pick. If you do Pacifist C15 that's leigt like 1500 BEXP or something that he has no problems dipping into.

Haar.

You are a fucking saint

Yeah, he's def a favorite of mine, and he was pretty great in the PMU run I did ages ago. And hey, at least you have Rhys, in my run my only magic user was Tormod so it took forever and a half to get him to use Physic D;

... I'm kind of tempted to redo that PMU run of mine now

Seriously, Rhys and Haar are going to carry endgame, most likely.

Also, forgive me if it's a stupid question, but what's a PMU run?

Seriously, Rhys and Haar are going to carry endgame, most likely.

Also, forgive me if it's a stupid question, but what's a PMU run?

Too bad Haar isn't his amazing RD self. Here he's still good but not nearly as godly

It's Pick My Units, basically the exact same thing as Pick My Team~

Too bad Haar isn't his amazing RD self. Here he's still good but not nearly as godly

It's Pick My Units, basically the exact same thing as Pick My Team~

Path of Radiance is pretty easy, if I remember right. Radiant Dawn Haar would destroy the game.

Out of curiosity, what other units did you get for that run?

Path of Radiance is pretty easy, if I remember right. Radiant Dawn Haar would destroy the game.

Out of curiosity, what other units did you get for that run?

That's true~
The best team ever~
Rolf
Lethe
Devdan
Makalov
Tormod
Jill
Titania
Ena
Astrid
Kieran
Haar
Zihark

That's true~

The best team ever~

Rolf

Lethe

Devdan

Makalov

Tormod

Jill

Titania

Ena

Astrid

Kieran

Haar

Zihark

Damn. That is an amazing team.

Damn. That is an amazing team.

Yea, I'm amazed that people were nicer with their picks than what I thought they'd be

Ena was a pain in the ass to use though ;/