BABE THREAD 2

Junkhead

more like objectification is disgusting

you can stop being a bitch any time you know

I mean if you don't want to see my post you can easily skip over it

admiring a woman's looks is objectifying them?

I don't think that's correct, dude.

admiring a woman's looks is objectifying them?

I don't think that's correct, dude.

No but posting about them on the internet for other people to look at them is.

...not to mention absurdly creepy.

If someone posted your image online for people to ogle wouldn't that be kind of disturbing?

except you're the one who opened/visited this topic just to start bitching. so um yeah, fuck off instead of trying to start a problem for no reason?

wow its almost like im entitled to an opinion (isnt this hard to believe!??!)

because i think that this kind of thread is fundamentally wrong

you know you dont have to be a bitch about everything, right?

No but posting about them on the internet for other people to look at them is.

...not to mention absurdly creepy.

If someone posted your image online for people to ogle wouldn't that be kind of disturbing?

That kinda comes with being a celebrity.

wow its almost like im entitled to an opinion (isnt this hard to believe!??!)

because i think that this kind of thread is fundamentally wrong

you know you dont have to be a bitch about everything, right?

Darros you're kinda doing exactly that. :/

That kinda comes with being a celebrity.

Darros you're kinda doing exactly that. :/

As if all the posts were about celebrities. Let's not kid ourselves and say they were.

And maybe I am, but I was definitely not being a bitch in my first post. Just complaining about this thread because of what it is ((and what it should not be)). But here's Boney jumping to attack people ((What's new there though?))

As if all the posts were about celebrities. Let's not kid ourselves and say they were.

And maybe I am, but I was definitely not being a bitch in my first post. Just complaining about this thread because of what it is ((and what it should not be)). But here's Boney jumping to attack people ((What's new there though?))

I didn't actually check, but if there are several pictures of the person floating around on the web I'm willing to bet they're celebrities SOMEWHERE.

Even if that's the case, being a bitch in return is not a solution. It just makes your situation worse. Hoshii was kinda right in that you were a bit aggressive and are just growing more so.

I didn't actually check, but if there are several pictures of the person floating around on the web I'm willing to bet they're celebrities SOMEWHERE.

Even if that's the case, being a bitch in return is not a solution. It just makes your situation worse. Hoshii was kinda right in that you were a bit aggressive and are just growing more so.

I'm not talking about one specific person, there have been multiple people posted.

Any why does this apply somehow to me and not Boney? They've also increased their aggressiveness, and they do this literally every time they get in a forum argument. I'm not gonna let Boney get away with being shitty. That doesn't fly. If you're bitchy to me I'm not gonna sit there and take it. I'll calmly talk to you like this now, because you're being reasonable. But I'm not gonna be calm with Boney. If they're gonna be like that, they better expect it back.

I'm not talking about one specific person, there have been multiple people posted.

Any why does this apply somehow to me and not Boney? They've also increased their aggressiveness, and they do this literally every time they get in a forum argument. I'm not gonna let Boney get away with being shitty. That doesn't fly. If you're bitchy to me I'm not gonna sit there and take it. I'll calmly talk to you like this now, because you're being reasonable. But I'm not gonna be calm with Boney. If they're gonna be like that, they better expect it back.

As in, the of the multiple people posted (not counting the baby of course) one or more isn't a celebrity? Even if that was the case, they'd have to know what posting pictures of themselves on the viral span of data called the Internet entails. Especially if they know they're good looking and showing off.

AS for the second paragraph:

why does this thread exist the first one was happily dead and you had to go revive the monstrosity

i mean this is worse because its fftf and youre literally allowed to bump

#tragedy #saveSF2k15

You took a very aggressive tone when you first posted. Stuff like revive the monstrosity, etc.

The second thing, about bumping being okay in FftF, was explained when I myself asked. It vanished for no apparent reason.

oh boo hoo we revived a topic you don't want to post in and can easily skip over

Hoshii was a bit sarcastic here, but they have a point. You kinda posted to complain.

more like objectification is disgusting

you can stop being a bitch any time you know

I mean if you don't want to see my post you can easily skip over it

You then accused the thread of something it didn't really do, and outright insulted Hoshii. It was at this point that things really started to get out of hand, from what I saw.

Why did it have to end like this ),:

It's okay Soul /patpat

And maybe I am, but I was definitely not being a bitch in my first post. Just complaining about this thread because of what it is ((and what it should not be)).

idk why you're calling me the wrong name over and over but anyway

um, yeah, i have bit of a problem with you visiting one of the few threads i can actually post on/participate in on this forum just to come shit on it. like, there shouldn't even exist a topic that you can't appreciate like are you serious?

and because it's objectifying people? look...how is posting pretty much normal photos of people already in the public eye...some of which probably put a good amount and time and effort into their looks...."objectifying" people? at what point does that mean we're implying there's nothing else to them but their body? there's nobody like criticizing them either, which happened in the last topic i think.

Any why does this apply somehow to me

oh and yeah by the way? when you're trying to imply that i'm doing something wrong here, doing the same thing and even openly admitting to that does nothing to help your credibility.