Tips on chapter 14?

This is my first playthrough of this game and I find it okay. I just having a bit of trouble with chapter 14. the main reason being either, I can't get all the items in 25 turns or someone dies a horrible death. Of course having to use Sophia and Cecilia does not help either. Here is the team I am using:

Roy, Lord: lv 12

Raigh, Shaman: lv 18

Chad, Thief: lv 11

Elen, Cleric: lv 17

Lilina, Mage: lv 16

Lugh, Sage: lv 3

Miledy, Wyvern Lord: lv 1

Dieck, Hero: lv 5

Tate, Pegasus Knight: lv 16

Gonzales, Berserker: lv 1

Klein, Sniper: lv 1

Plus Sophia and Cecilia. is there are way I can get everything and beat this chapter within 25 turns? Thanks.

Doesn't matter, he has Miledy.

If you reset the game and resume, then check the stats of one unit, fhen move a unit to the treasure square, you should be fine. I would deploy more mages this chapter (AKA Saul) just because unhindered movement. After clearing the areas, send in the unit, It should be doable,

Using a lvl 3 Lugh just because of non-restricted movement is pretty pointless. You should deploy Lalum and Echidna instead of Chad and Lugh, both are useless in current your roster. You also don't really need all the treasure if you're just playing casually. Boots, Speedings and Silver Card should be enough, even the Warp Staff is really just optional since you probably won't have anybody who can use it until Niime shows up.

^ Lugh's promoted, he should be pretty good.

If you still have it, you could have Ellen or Cecilia spam the torch staff so you know where the enemies are coming from. The bandits in the bottom left take forever to show up, so you can probably just grab the item that's there right away and just forget about that corner of the map. Gonzales, Lugh and Miledy should be really good though, provided you're careful with them. Bring a restore staff if you have one too!

Lugh's a Sage.

It might be worth promoting some dudes if you can? Or like momo said, look up the 100% desert items trick and use someone else in place of Chad.

You could also use Miledy and Tate to carry units, so you don't waste that many turns. Knowing where 'there be dragons' beforehand is also good to keep your scrub characters alive.

Using a lvl 3 Lugh just because of non-restricted movement is pretty pointless. You should deploy Lalum and Echidna instead of Chad and Lugh, both are useless in current your roster. You also don't really need all the treasure if you're just playing casually. Boots, Speedings and Silver Card should be enough, even the Warp Staff is really just optional since you probably won't have anybody who can use it until Niime shows up.

Actually, Chad and Lugh are very useful on this chapter. Lugh is very solid as a sage, with unrestricted movement, healing capabilities and magic to take down pesky manaketes/wyverns. Chad will help get treasure, and because of the 25-turn time limit if you want to get the best ending it's hard to get even just those three treasures given the chances for normal units finding treasure.

I remember playing a low level run and i struck Bors, Barth, Wendy, Treck, base level Cath, base level Tate, Rutger, and Ward for this chapter. That was 5 or 6 1 move units... Needless to say, it was hell, I didn't get all the items, but I beat it on Turn 24 or something.

At any rate, Miledy is definitely able to take care of a lot of the Wyverns to the right, and Lugh with some assistance can take care of some of the left Wyverns. I think if you take long enough you can keep Chad back to deal with the Bandit reinforcements, then use Tate/Deke (rescue drop Deke) to deal with the Heroes, and ferry Roy to the throne.

Edited by Lord Raven

Doesn't matter, he has Miledy.

If you reset the game and resume, then check the stats of one unit, fhen move a unit to the treasure square, you should be fine. I would deploy more mages this chapter (AKA Saul) just because unhindered movement. After clearing the areas, send in the unit, It should be doable,

this is NM

Miledy isnt gamebreakingly broken in this

Miledy is still gamebreakingly broken even in NM.

As others said, Lugh is very good in this chapter, as he can take out Manaketes and Wyverns with relative ease. Same with Ray, although he's not promoted so he may need some assistance. Have Lugh be your main killer/backup healer and you'll be good. Those pesky Sleep users almost always target Sophia first, so be sure to either rescue her or have someone with Restore handy. As others said, the Boots, Silver Card, Guiding Ring, and maybe the Speedwings are the treasures you most need. Your team is leveled enough where you should be able to clear the chapter with several turns remaining. I've done it within the limit and gotten all of the treasures.

Here is what I am doing. I have decided the Lugh and Miledy are going to be my main attackers with Elen healing them from a far. Tate will carry Chad to get the items. it is working for now.

this is NM

Miledy isnt gamebreakingly broken in this

Even if this was true (which it isn't) that would also mean that Rutger isn't gamebreakingly broken in NM either (which also isn't true.) In NM, Miledy is even BETTER because she still caps Str/Spd/Skl anyways and is actually able to one round wyverns, which she has trouble doing in HM.

Even if this was true (which it isn't) that would also mean that Rutger isn't gamebreakingly broken in NM either (which also isn't true.) In NM, Miledy is even BETTER because she still caps Str/Spd/Skl anyways and is actually able to one round wyverns, which she has trouble doing in HM.

I had a point there and it got lost overall I agree

also why use ellen when you got saul???

Saul actualy has an existing speed stat

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Well I mean it's too late to train Saul, and it's not like too many of his other units need speedwings. But for future playthroughs, I highly recommend Saul instead of Elen.

Okay, I'll try using Saul next time. it seems like he is better than Elen.

when he unlocks HM I high rec not using gonzo because hit matters in fe6

Which axe user should I use instead of gonzo then?

Most people use Echidna, but Gonzo is pretty decent. You will need to teach him how to read though (AKA secret books, lots of em.) He beats Echidna in Str and Spd but he has trouble hitting. He has HM bonuses too, and if you take Lalum's route he's even better.

I beat this chapter and finally made it Chapter 14x. There were casualties though. Klein and Cecilia both died, but I they were just placeholders. Thanks for all of your help!