What should I reclass female Morgan to?

Stats:

Lvl 2 (I am aware that I can't reclass it to an advanced class until she's lvl 20.)

Str: 26

Mag: 36

Skill: 31

Spd: 35

Lck: 27

Def: 21

Res: 23

Sword and Tome levels are both A

Father: My Avatar

Mother: Lissa

I'm considering Dark Flier, but what do you think?

You can reclass at level 10. Also, you ideally want to change into a class that retains one or both of your weapon ranks.

Dark Flier is good. So is Dark Knight. You probably want to go Dark Flier for Galeforce anyway.

Grandmaster or Dark Knight if you want to use the swords rank. Though realistically you could probably stick to tomes and go with something like Sorcerer/Sage.

Edited by Radiant head

With the Lissa wife I'd say

Reclass to Grandmaster for Rally Spectrum IF you want it

Paladin for Aegis mainly (also a nicely balanced final class choice)

General for Pavise (Bad final class without access to Dread Fighters +10 res which is male exclusive)

Dark Flier is a urksome Final class but you should at least visit it for Galeforce

Depending on your weapon of choice maybe Pick up Lancefaire from Falcon Knight or Tomefaire from Sage IF you do plan on Dark Flier though

Might want to pick up Armsthrift from Merc and Sol (and maybe Axebreaker if you Lance Main) From Hero

Bride and Grandmaster are solid final choices due to good Versatility and no real weakness (Bride is better I'd say but it is paid dlc )

Vantage from Myrm

Lance/Axebreaker from Griffon Rider and Wyvern Lord(Don't remember which gets which) and Deliverer (from one of them)

That is a small list of skills you MIGHT want (you could run VV or a rallybot or something else though in which case this was useless)

I wouldn't honestly suggest a Pavise+Aegis build…. its basically too unreliable and not impactive enough, particularly when offense tends to trump defense by the time you've grinded up for the full build anyways.

If I was going to go with randomly activating skills I'd prefer the ones that increase damage (letting me kill faster and destroy enemy units before they can even counterattack in the first place) rather than damage reduction skills that only function when the enemy has already gotten their attack/counterattack on you.