Trial Maps

Anyone tried these out? Unlike anything in the main game, they can actually be kind of hard.

The main problem I have is that my units don't have enough weapons with durability, because they have leftovers from the endgame. I ended up just having Ike and Giffca do the maps because they have infinite weapons.

So far I've unlocked Oliver and Shiharam. Both are terrible. Not sure I'm going to play this game enough times just to unlock Ashnard either.

So yeah, what do people think about these?

The only maps that I've done are the one with the boulders, and the one that is exactly the same as Chapter 18 (only with a lot more enemies and you start on the right and go leftwards, instead of starting on the left and going rightward like you do in Chapter 18). I haven't bothered doing the others that I have unlocked (the one on the three ships with the sleep staff wielding bishops and the prison one).

As for what I thought of the maps, I was unimpressed with them to say the least.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I love the trial maps. I have access to all of them except the ones that need GBA.

A lot of them could have boiled down to Tibarn/Ike/Nasir stomps but I did full deployment for fun. I had a lot of durability on my forges so I could handle them well enough. My favorite was the first map.

• 4 weeks later...