Nintendo Direct Announced For April 1st (Not a Joke)

DragonLord

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/nintendo_direct_confirmed_for_1st_april_with_updates_on_wii_u_and_3ds

zbEZMIP.png

As the title says, it looks like the rumours were indeed true. The Direct will focus on upcoming 3DS and Wii U titles, and will take place April 1st at 3PM PT/6 PM ET. Discuss your predictions and excitement here. I'm just hoping for some FE: If and Starfox Wii U gameplay to be honest.

Edited by DragonLord

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE:if

amiibo SSB!Wave4 American Release

Something else that's good, that will make me want to invest in a Wii U or new 3DS that's not just a remake

More Metroid

Oh wow, this is actually happening. o.o

Now one of those leaks might actually be true. Just wow.

Hoping for FEif info, preorders for the Robin Amiibo at least, and wave 5 of Smash and wave 2 of SMB.

Oh yeah, SMT x FE info and a release date for Yoshi's Wooly World would be nice too.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh an announcement to drop the WiiU price by $100 would be so cool, like they did with the wii almost 5 years ago

It would be amazing if Nintendo announce a lot of good stuff only to really say it's April fools, although there's a 100% that won't happen.

Hopefully more information on:

- Yoshi's Wooly Word

- SMTXFE and FEIF

- Star Fox U

- Mario Maker

For the record, the leaks were actually all confirmed fake. None got the time right, for once.

But this is good, as we can actually be surprised now!

Oh, okay, awesome then, I love surprises! Good ones, anyway. :P

But what I want to hear most is a preorder for the Robin Amiibo and a confirmed restock for Ike so I don't have to worry about my unfilled preorder! A restock for Meta Knight would be nice too.

And my not so likely wish: a PoR and RD bundle in HD for download, if not just RD for download, though FE's 25th and Tellius's 10th is right around the corner.

Will anyone be covering the event? Like, what's announced as it goes on? I MIGHT be able to catch it, but... If there's any news about FE: if or amiibos, I really don't want to miss it.

...I'd like to know if there's a specific, frickin' date on Marth restocks...

Aaag, thanks Ana, you just reminded me that preorders for Robin and Lucina aren't a thing ;_; (I missed jp preorders...)

Will anyone be covering the event? Like, what's announced as it goes on? I MIGHT be able to catch it, but... If there's any news about FE: if or amiibos, I really don't want to miss it.

...I'd like to know if there's a specific, frickin' date on Marth restocks...

This thread might be a good place for it, I imagine people will be all

"They're showing ___!" (posted like 5 times, because everyone is posting, then the next tidbit)

Edited by L95

For the record, the leaks were actually all confirmed fake. None got the time right, for once.

But this is good, as we can actually be surprised now!

I was hoping they were, cause I saw them and was kind of disappointed to be honest. Hopefully Nintendo can really surprise us all.

Although I don't think a console FPS Metroid will be possible (at least before the end of 2015) I am hoping a 3DS side-scrolling Metroid will be announced.

Also it would be nice if they show a Mewtwo trailer and say "btw, will be available at the end of the Direct."

Oh, and more info on Xenoblade X and Fire Emblem If. Pokemon Z would be a nice surprise as well.

guys guys what if;

e-shop gets piled up with JP exclusives like FE4-6, Mother3 and the like

Tall Order i know, but i wouldn't mind it

guys guys what if;

e-shop gets piled up with JP exclusives like FE4-6, Mother3 and the like

Tall Order i know, but i wouldn't mind it

That'd be nice, I guess. I'd still like my ideas before, but this would be a really good thing too. I could see this happening for Fire Emblem cause of the anniversary.

An hour after I finish work! I've been waiting for this for a few weeks

Booting up hype

I'm honestly one of the few people who do not really care about Mewtwo all that much. It's nice and all but other information of Smash 4 for Wii U would be nice at this point.