Nintendo Direct Announced For April 1st (Not a Joke)

DragonLord

Uh, Sakurai isn't going to include someone like Shrek. He's not even a video game character, let alone a Nintendo one. Come on, be serious. Also, I don't care much for Roy (I don't hate him or anything though, since he has a cool fire sword), so sorry.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trolly as he normally is I *gasp* agree with Rabba.

Out of all FE characters, Roy's got a pretty good chance at this poll. He's pretty popular in Japan, and amongst western SSB fans. The extra contribution this forum could pull off would be substantial.

Ness Amiibo confirmed for a Gamestop Exclusive, in case you were wondering: https://twitter.com/GameStop/status/583403611054571520

Also, K. Rool and Ridley aren't stupid choices. And FE already has enough reps (though, since it seems like you can vote as many times as you want, I might vote for someone like Lyn or Hector at some point. I haven't tried actually submitting a second vote yet, but the form is still there after my first vote for Isaac).

I checked the website- it said "Please limit yourself to one vote a person" Umm... I doubt that is going to happen for some reason. I am going to bet that someone out there has already voted twice. Probably for Shrek as well... ;(

Damnit how did you know? I haven't actually voted yet but I would be for having another FE or Zelda rep. I mean I don't think its too many just look at Pokemon they have like 6 or 7 counting Mewtwo. Having one more wouldn't be too bad.

1. You said it was the worst decision Nintendo made, which would put them in an extremely awful situation given some of their past decisions.

2. And? All I said was they showed amiibo cards, which they did. Whether they're for one or multiple franchises so far is completely irrelevant, so your wyvern comment makes no sense.

Is this necessary? Stop that.

Omg, so like...FE If...Marx and Lobsterlord are like MU's blood siblings or some junk and...

RIP.

Voting for Smash guys. Ghirahim has a shot! woo!

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

there might secretly be a "one vote per computer" sort of deal that they're not telling us about. I'm not against Roy or anyone else people here are suggesting though.

I'm good with whoever is accepted into Smash. All I care is that Lucas is back :):):):):):)

Trolly as he normally is I *gasp* agree with Rabba.

Out of all FE characters, Roy's got a pretty good chance at this poll. He's pretty popular in Japan, and amongst western SSB fans. The extra contribution this forum could pull off would be substantial.

I'm not denying that Roy has a better shot than most characters. I'm just saying I don't want to vote for him and didn't. So people, stop pestering me.

I'm trying to be realistic here. Unrealistically, I'd want to vote for Shrek or Spongebob, maybe Goku.

Ness Amiibo confirmed for a Gamestop Exclusive, in case you were wondering: https://twitter.com/GameStop/status/583403611054571520

Also, K. Rool and Ridley aren't stupid choices. And FE already has enough reps (though, since it seems like you can vote as many times as you want, I might vote for someone like Lyn or Hector at some point. I haven't tried actually submitting a second vote yet, but the form is still there after my first vote for Isaac).

I forgot all about Issac. Edited by Rabbattack

I BETTER START IMPORTING NOW

GameStop's actually pretty good compared to some other retailers when it comes to stocking their exclusives (please don't let Lucina be a Target exclusive. My hours changed so I won't get a break right around the store opening anymore)

Also, that tweet says Ness can be preordered tomorrow at 2PM Central time. Does that mean Robin and the other wave 4 characters will be up for preorder at that time too?

Edited by Anacybele

SMT X FE WAS JUST ANNOUNCED, WHATTTTT?!??!?!

This was the most Japanese, PopIdol Shin Megami Tensay looking game i have no idea it was FE until they apologized and told us ...

Seriously, wtf.

This looks like the kind of game I'd be embarrassed to play in public.

I'm not denying that Roy has a better shot than most characters. I'm just saying I don't want to vote for him and didn't. So people, stop pestering me.

Not trying too. Just saying.

...Also, given all the reactions, I think I'm the only one who likes what SMTxFE looks like. Maybe the awesome Jpop got me or something.

Seriously, what song is that, I must know!

Also, that tweet says Ness can be preordered tomorrow at 2PM Central time. Does that mean Robin and the other wave 4 characters will be up for preorder at that time too?

I get off work at 11:30 AM Central Time. I think I'll just drive over to Gamestop and wait for two and half hours (well, minus the five minute or so drive) rather than drive home. It's kind of a long wait, but a two hour wait for the Gold Mario Amiibo ended up being necessary (I got their fourth out of eight, with the remaining four people all arriving within less than a half hour), so this probably will be too. I hope I can preorder more than just Ness (please don't let Lucina be an exclusive to somewhere else. That's all I ask).

Edited by ClevelandSteve

I'm more confused by it. The initial trailer looked kind of dark and gritty and awesome, even though it wasn't really much. Something about this is just...so far off from what I, and I imagine, many others expected.

Roy's not happening, lol.

Ridley and Ice Climbers also aren't happening (and if there's anyone I want, it's Ice Climbers). Popularity alone won't get these characters in.

The characters whom I think could actually happen that I predict will be getting the most votes are K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Wolf, Toad, Waluigi, and maybe Isabelle, Daisy, and Isaac (but likely all lower than the others). Perhaps Snake as well, though since he didn't return already I don't think he has a shot.

I put my vote in for Dixie.

Roy's not happening, lol.Ridley and Ice Climbers also aren't happening (and if there's anyone I want, it's Ice Climbers). Popularity alone won't get these characters in.The characters whom I think could actually happen that I predict will be getting the most votes are K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Wolf, Toad, Waluigi, and maybe Isabelle, Daisy, and Isaac (but likely all lower than the others). Perhaps Snake as well, though since he didn't return already I don't think he has a shot.I put my vote in for Dixie.

But as a cut character Roy was just as popular as Mewtwo.

Did you even read what RFoF just said.

She said "popularity alone won't get these characters in." Roy was a clone of Marth. Mewtwo was not (of anyone).

I get off work at 11:30 AM Central Time. I think I'll just drive over to Gamestop and wait for two and half hours (well, minus the five minute or so drive) rather than drive home. It's kind of a long wait, but a two hour wait for the Gold Mario Amiibo ended up being necessary (I got their fourth out of eight, with the remaining four people all arriving within less than a half hour), so this probably will be too. I hope I can preorder more than just Ness (please don't let Lucina be an exclusive to somewhere else. That's all I ask).

I'd prefer that Robin wasn't a Target or Best Buy exclusive myself since they're all the way across town from me. I could still end up getting one shipped here, but yeah...

EDIT: Roy was also just advertising fodder and isn't very relevant to his series, even though he DID help bring it overseas. There's a reason Ike got in Brawl and he couldn't.

Edited by Anacybele

Popularity alone won't get these characters in.

^That applies to Roy as well.

Roy had his fire sword gimmick taken by Ike, his Marth clone status taken by Lucina, and even his damn name taken by Roy [Koopa]. He is popular only in Smash fandom, not his series' fandom. Honestly, I don't even see him getting as many votes as some here are suggesting. I imagine he'll get a notable amount, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even make top 10.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire