Let's List the FE Characters We Were Able To See in the Trailer

Well, I wanted Lyn there, but even I, a guy who actually liked this trailer when I first saw it, just wants to know what the heck they DID to my favorite character.

Atlus, People like Lyn without turning her into Lady Gaga okay.

On a unrealated note, I don't think thats Sigurd, the first trailer from 2012 didn't show ANY Jugdral characters and this trailer shows how screwed up the designs will be, so I say that's Marth

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Marth is the face of the series, I'm going to say that guy is Marth and they're using Sigurd as the model and point of reference only adding a Marth-like flair to the result with that rapier sword. Let's wait and see if he ever gets the Falchion or the Tyrfing and we'll find out his true identity.

I'm pretty sure they're just Japanese kids who have a similarity to other FE characters.

Unless this goes completely reincarnation on us and everyone is the reincarnation of FE characters, except the villains who became demons.

Well Chiki is pretty confirmed, if you check the posters of the first pic about Chiki I posted, you see they have her face and name on them (I do mean younger Tiki, or as I call her, Chiki)

Edited by that one person

FExSMT_04_zpsyxw0on8b.jpg

Look at their class icons. The green haired girl people call Lyn has an icon that looks more like a mage than anything Lyn related. She's only seen wielding a staff microphone in the videos too, rather than any sword.

The male main character has Awakening's Falchion in his icon, so it might have something to do with Chrom. Although I guess Marth is also a possibility, and the new Falchion is used there just because it's the newest design.

Edited by NeonZ

WHAT

What is this?! Who are they? What are those stuff modern pseudo digital? Why are all half naked? Is that Caeda?

Whate the f-!!

What they did to my Fire Emblem! What they did!

And if this stuff gets to ride the fashion of SAO...

FExSMT_04_zpsyxw0on8b.jpg

Look at their class icons. The green haired girl people call Lyn has an icon that looks more like a mage than anything Lyn related. She's only seen wielding a staff microphone in the videos too, rather than any sword.

We all know that the hot girl in hot panties is Ninian.

wow where? please point it out

Kiria's outfit. I should've been more clear, but it is only a vague similarity. Kiria's class icon is a mage, she wears blacks, and she uses wind magic.

Kiria's outfit. I should've been more clear, but it is only a vague similarity. Kiria's class icon is a mage, she wears blacks, and she uses wind magic.

Soren isn't a girl.

Soren isn't a girl.

Clearly. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. The only ACTUAL FE character seen, which I somehow forgot to list, was Tiki. Everyone else is just transforming into them, and I see no reason why Kiria couldn't have a Soren transformation.

Clearly. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. The only ACTUAL FE character seen, which I somehow forgot to list, was Tiki. Everyone else is just transforming into them, and I see no reason why Kiria couldn't have a Soren transformation.

That would be impossible.

Kiria is 100% look-alike to Lyndis, and even then, there's no way that Altus would just give Soren a sex change, ballooned out his chest, removed his philac, broad shoulder curved out, hips widened, some rib bones subtraction, and sex appeal addition. That's... pretty much the definition of "new character unrelated to either Persona or Fire Emblem" in which the case of her being Lyn is more true.

Edited by Fateborn

That would be impossible.

Kiria is 100% look-alike to Lyndis, and even then, there's no way that Altus would just give Soren a sex change, ballooned out his chest, removed his philac, broad shoulder curved out, hips widened, some rib bones subtraction, and sex appeal addition. That's... pretty much the definition of "new character unrelated to either Persona or Fire Emblem" in which the case of her being Lyn is more true.

They ARE NOT the Fire Emblem characters. From what we've seen, the best guess, which I agree with, is that they are effectively transformations. It is entirely possible for a female to have a transformation based off of a male. And last I checked, Lyn isn't a mage. Kiria is a mage, who wears blacks, and uses wind magic. That is literally all I said about her vague resemblance to Soren. I did not say she was Soren.

From what we've seen I'd say that the characters are simply able to class change into different character classes from the FE series.

The main character is most likely not channeling marth or anyone specific,but just changed into his lord class,which would explain why he combines different aspects from different lords

The song in the trailer is apparently titled "Reincarnation," so I'd say that everyone being a "reincarnation" of one specific FE character seems likely to me.

• 2 months later...

I watched through the treehouse gameplay again to see if I could find any more characters.

On the fire Emblem side

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but some of the enemies I noticed were named, Assassins, Dark knights, Clerics(Sister in Japanese), but they've all been SMT- ified

On the SMT side

One of the enemies they faced in the video was named "troll." There is a demon in SMT which is called "troll," whether or not this is just a redesign or generic enemy I do not know.

Note that I suck at reading Japanese so I may have interpreted something incorrectly but I would be down with both FE and SMT inspired enemies if this speculation turns out to be correct.