Let's List the FE Characters We Were Able To See in the Trailer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on... serious!? Man, Atlus sure did take a whole complete spin on Fire Emblem. I never expected Lyn of all people to be dressed like that.

Haaa, been a while. Okay so I did some reconning based on what was said in here. The floating head at 1:08 is Gangrel (thanks to his name being written at the bottom like with Aversa).

And Tiki can be pretty well confirmed with the posters of her at 0:53 that say, well "Tiki" on them.

I doubt that's Lyn. There are a ton of posters lying around calling her Kiria.

Idol name certainly.

Idols have both real name and idol name for sake of privacy in their personal life. Idol's name and appearance are publicized while in private life name is different and appearance may be slightly different to hide from public eyes so people won't be like "SIGN THIS FOR ME PLEASE!" at school harassing the idol.

I don't think that character is Lyn. Tiki is called Tiki in the posters, but the screen with that character doesn't have Lyn's name there (__shiro ___urugi). The four main characters are presumably all original.

Edited by NeonZ

I don't think that character is Lyn. Tiki is called Tiki in the posters, but the screen with that character doesn't have Lyn's name there (__shiro ___urugi). The four main characters are presumably all original.

I think the green haired singer's name is Kiria, based from this poster shown in the trailer:

7sNouEP.png

Yashiro Tsurugi is most likely the name the blue haired guy shown above her.

someone in the other thread has a plausible theory that the FE characters function more like costumes/jobs which would make more sense. so it's not really lyn, but someone taking on her "persona".

Though someone else posted screenshots where you could see that Kiria's latest hit album (or song) was called Reincarnation. So it might just be that the characters are reincarnation of FE characters (it's maybe a bit of a stretch, admittedly)

I don't think we see that character cosplaying as Lyn though. There's also Tiki who doesn't seem to be a summon at all and seems to be known as an idol by normal people. It does seem like the FE characters here are essentially replacing demons and maybe Persona in this setting though (if the lord outfit is some kind of Marth "persona").

Edited by NeonZ

I think sigurd, though he looks a bit, I dunno, "Marth-y-fied"?

E5Vevrn.png

Gharnef?

EWOx9Xj.png

And Chiki at three points in the trailer

nIh12lk.png

YJB7egH.png

AIdkq9O.png

And looks like they are using the younger Chiki, yay!... and they have given the tiara a new design, and her dragonstone is pink... maybe she transforms into a pink dragon like Ena! yeah I'm joking.

Screenshots taken from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZoVW-7yfFs

Edited by that one person

Alright, so I guess Tiki is solidly confirmed, and Lyn is... somewhat? I guess that pegasus rider is very similar to Caeda in outfit and hair. And the Sigurd/Marth guy is still somewhat debatable (though leaning on Sigurd's side).

Alright, so I guess Tiki is solidly confirmed, and Lyn is... somewhat? I guess that pegasus rider is very similar to Caeda in outfit and hair. And the Sigurd/Marth guy is still somewhat debatable (though leaning on Sigurd's side).

Yeah, I would guess it's Sigurd, I just said that he is "Marth-y-fied", cause he doesn't seem to have, what is it? sharp facial features? but here he seems to look a bit more like smash Marth, more androgynous, but that might just be me.

Ugh, that Lyn/Lyn look-alike is AWFUL. She's even more scantily clad than Camilla in the new FE game. Gods, I'm really getting sick of seeing these designs in FE-related games. I wish they'd go back to Tellius-like designs. None of them were like that, not even Petrine (she just had some iffy cleavage and large-ish boobs, that was it).

I think that one guy with the cravat and all is Sigurd, now that I see him again. What I don't like is that I didn't recognize any FE characters right away, not even Tiki. It just went too fast and was too confusing...

Edited by Anacybele

0:53 Severa, anyone ?

0:55 Maybe Tharja or Julia

1:12 Well, since there aren't many Archers girls with that tone of hair, I suggest Rebecca

And could the last pegasus knight be Shiida or Lucina ?

Until now, there are just FE1 / 4 / 7 / 1 supposed characters ?

I didn't understood that Aversa litterally fused wih the pegasus !