The Avatar battles and goes about everyday life bare foot?

HeartTranquil

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bigger question is why the female has 2 left feet.

Don't believe me? Go look for yourself.

Do you think Kamui's inability to dance well will become plot important?

I laughed way too hard at this, and the dance scene from Final Fantasy 8 came to mind.

Avatar's armour seems to resemble the pattern in their dragon form, so the armour might be made out of some kind of shapeshifting material to accommodate the transformation. Not sure how it explains the barefeet, but maybe they just weren't able to make shoes using the armour material.

Edited by sofutoppai

gosh darnit IS why must you insist on making the most unrelatable avatars I swear if kamui is a tactial genius who seems to talk about how they need allies to fight an army whilst being able to solo the game I'm going to be mad.

also not feeling the design of kamui or the entirety of the games design for that matter I didn't mind chrom but I'm just not feeling kamui.

Kamui doesn't want to wear shoes? OK, whatever. That's probably not a good idea on the battlefield but that's his/her decision.

Here's the thing that bothers me though; the guy (/girl) that doesn't wear shoes, for some reason feels the need to wear gloves. And not big gauntlets or something that might have a purpose, just thin, black gloves. Maybe the whole thing is just some kind of fashion statement?

I'm thinking this is the in-game explanation for why you can't re-class to a Dancer. And since only the girl has two left feet I guess Dancer is still female-only, unlike Pegasus Knight (maybe).
Edited by Dan

Being barefoot makes you unable to dance? Say what? I'll have you know I dance equally as terrible with shoes or without. I'm quite certain it would be the same if I could dance well.

Being barefoot makes you unable to dance? Say what? I'll have you know I dance equally as terrible with shoes or without. I'm quite certain it would be the same if I could dance well.

I think the problem is the female Kamui has two left feet in her artwork.

Here's the thing that bothers me though; the guy (/girl) that doesn't wear shoes, for some reason feels the need to wear gloves. And not big gauntlets or something that might have a purpose, just thin, black gloves. Maybe the whole thing is just some kind of fashion statement?

XD For some reason I find this hilarious. I guess when you have dragon blood you just don't give a shit. Explains Nowi's outfit too while we're at it.

I still like the Kamuis but it's getting harder to take the design seriously when you get down to these odd details.

Has any one brought up that it might have to do with the dragon vein ability?

If it changes the environment you might need to have physical contact with the environment or at least like to be in contact with it anyway.

Has any one brought up that it might have to do with the dragon vein ability?

If it changes the environment you might need to have physical contact with the environment or at least like to be in contact with it anyway.

That... actually makes sense. A first for this entire topic!

Edited by AwesomeSauce

^ well it not a perfect theory. If reclassing exists as then he would wear shoes. Unless they give him unique models but i doubt that. Or dragons vein is dark prince only. Anyway thx, im surprised no one posted it before me.