The ROLLING REQUEST THREAD(Currently doing: A Hiatus)

TheMoniker

What hack/s would you like me to play soon?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Here are the choices:

• Decay of the Fangs(mediocre)
    • League of ASDF(pretty good)
    • Yuri's Sidestory(okay I guess)
    • Shattered Realms(good)
    • Exalted Legacy(no idea)
    • Shatterlight(excellent)

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll admit, that ending was GLORIOUS.

Sure, it was a 4th wall joke, but it was done right. Plus, remember, this isn’t meant to be a serious hack.

Yeah, it was pretty good.

Lol Bauker was a knight of Laus who I believe you fight in "Noble Lady of Caelin". Eagler was probably the person she was referencing.

Whoops! Eagler is definitely right.

Adding on to what Blaze said, I believe in the Lyn Mode chapter where you fight Eagler, an npc tells you that the only reason Eagler was fighting was because they were holding one of his loved ones hostage. I guess it was Lily

Wow... is FE7's plot seriously that interconnected? I never realized that before...

Time to finish with the maidens in...

The MAIDEN QUEST FINALE!

4h1ECuK.png

I wonder what this is gonna be about?

xU5gEbJ.png

Cedar approaches a wall... and I'm trapped behind it!

ByvkM2b.png

Cedar! It's you! Help me escape from the prison! I'm trapped behind the wall!

2uHMZvd.png

Cedar: But I hope you’ve enjoyed it for what it is, and had a lot of laughs along the way!

Yeah, we did... now let me out, please!

ll5Ag7B.pngxbTmkQl.png

Not doing that, sorry.

Cedar: Goodbye… And thanks again!

Goodbye? But once you let me out, we'll be a beautiful team!

EwI8GtE.pngC14VSU2.png

Yes... YES...

5oq9C7q.png

I'M FREE!

FjTGy4A.png

My entire prison is COLLAPSING!

Wait... what does that word say?

kMycuHn.pngxfV4Z1M.png

Ah! Cedar! Don't leave!

jSiqKGn.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

rY2apf2.png

-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

uiQv5c3.png

OOOoo--

V7zlppL.png

We died D:

SbmMWS5.pngLC0ifYY.png

iLTyrDO.pngKFubVUb.png

GtxjVpb.png

And we're done!

FINAL THOUGHTS:

All in all, Maiden Quest was a great hack. It was really nice to play something moderately enjoyable for once! The dialogue was great, and the gameplay always managed to be interesting, even if at some points the puzzling got a bit TOO intense. I'm glad I was able to play it, and thank Cedar for making it! Feel free to play it yourself, especially if you want to see the other routes! In fact, I'm kind of surprised we only got 8 chapters out of Emily's route, since Fiora's had that ninth Showdown chapter, if memory serves! Ah well!

If I had to rate it, I'd give this hack a 9/10. Some failings, but the goodness definitely shined through it all consistently!

NEXT TIME: Moniker's holdout begins!

Okay, everyone, time to leave Maiden Quest behind us!

cWb2hes.png

This time... we're doing something a bit different in...

BkmqSHO.png

MR. NIGHT'S RAGEFEST DEFENSE MISSION THINGY!

Basically, this was made as a hack for Ragefest Gaiden. Mr. Night put a lot of work into it, but ultimately, Markyjoe pointed out flaw after flaw, crushing the hack and Mr. Night's dreams into the ground. He recovered, of course, but I think he set this hack aside. And now, he's given me the old files, so we can play this crazy thing!

Now, this is apparently a MASSIVE, large-scale defense mission, like normal defense missions but INSANE. We don't know how it's going to go, but I've always liked defense missions, so how bad can it be, right?

Anyways, I've decided to do something special; We're apparently supposed to survive for 50 turns, and I don't know if I can do that. So, instead, we're going to be doing an Iron Man Run. I'll be going in blind, not using savestates, and holding out until I get a Game Over! Who knows how long this LP will be? Guess we'll find out!

With no further intro...

The DEFENSE MISSION PRELUDE!

Q1riGXW.pngNQkZdZS.pngt7C9WvX.pnglILvBt0.png

So... we had a very large amount of very weird errors getting this thing working. Basically, a few bugged patches. But eventually, I did, in fact, get it working.

Y97nNfj.pngQeSC3LX.png

Here we go!

0e9JnYv.png

Clearly, the most noble of tasks for tacticians.

MyuBVa7.png

Standard stuff here.

na6fvl3.png

LET'S! GET! STARTED!

COyS4kL.png

It blackscreens for... a very long time... It comes out of it eventually, though.

nCZKwK9.png

Hey there, vampire guy!

Now, before I go further, I would just like to say there are a few problems with the game's text. Basically, ALL OF IT IS TEXT SKIPS. Well, almost all of it. So, I at first decided to try to get it all REALLY SLOWLY, but then gave up and just started jotting down notes about what the massive amounts of skipped stuff were about.

POkymmi.png

He says something quickly I didn't catch, but this is more interesting. Honeymoon with MU!?

Guiiiide: Why do I call her a witch, voo ask? She seems to be in every FE game ever. Like her I have fourth wall powers, and can help vou when needed. All this hack cares about is how well vou gather invormation to harden vour devenses.

5iPLi7M.pngFj6l6sn.pngXh88zzR.png

You know what? If you give me helpful info, you don't need some script gimmick.

sDNDo8v.png

Guiiiiide: And above all, don’t suck.

This is a "pick 2 out of 3" thing, isn't it?

Guiiiiide: Maggots who can’t think outside the box and use teamwork deserve to burn

dmiVGEX.pngYSXHGgd.png

Okay?

1LOSmQJ.png

Here's to hoping all of you enjoy MY tears! Because... I'll probably have quite a few...

nZrK8pW.pngHPpOis2.png

We start with units spam-spawning everywhere. Not a good first impression.

5am2ptY.png

Uhhhhh!?

jmGiHqK.png

Markyjoe(?): *Something about sneaking up on people*

v7jEvaz.png

Wait, vulnerary factory!? I LIKE the sound of that!

Berserker guy: *something about ready to move by sundown*

UCQZga1.png

Markyjoe(?): *Something about Ostian dudes*

KBc5IK7.png

Berserker guy: *Something about a “grand warp spell”*

rZw7ZIH.png

Markyjoe : *something about a nasty trap he set*

GH85EUj.png

So, if you understood any of that, good for you. Because I didn't. It'll probably all be clear later.

yUJKjqU.png

1h9hcm4.png

PFFFFFF-

Okay, I have to admit. That's pretty good!

fkG0H6L.pngVYNa4PN.png

Tell me Denning, does saying that all day get tiring?

Denning: *something about Nergal*

6TN1Ywd.pngS73xMnV.png

Is this being tied to FE7? I don't think that's possible, since, canonically, Ostia's entire military consisted of wimpy generic armor knight.

9pRbLj2.pngkWxhPRf.pngGxMKjxt.png

Denning: *lots of stuff about nonsensicality and blah blah blah*

GN7YC3l.pngYjoe3qY.png

Yeah Denning... SURRREEEE...

Jerme: No, you were not.

Denning: I’m sorry, who are you again?

qAiauPv.png

YOU. ARE. JERME.

EvXVrXG.png

Isn't he the opposite of Robin Hood?

DkAh7sq.png

Denning: Cowardly ass hid when Sir Eliwood attacked the Black Fang fortress,

8HO0EHe.png

Ha!

JvUplim.pngTf2p90C.pngsPyCnS2.png

SURPRISE STELLA

fvUDhb7.pngKGpLem3.pngWXrvUJ5.png

The only thing I understood was "keep them from blocking the main entrance. And BOY DOES SHE.

END DIALOGUE

6CLaP5n.pngBO7Eqm8.pngrdK8W9T.png
5Sbsy0r.pngE3nVmwh.pngrScA9oT.png

DLJ1Z5l.pngMoT9rG0.pngMTTvRCd.png

omh5cj2.png?1AiT2GRz.png?1Xae0dMh.png?1

(Yes, I know, I sorta botched the bottom row...)

This defense mission might actually be as epic as advertised! We have a HUGE MAP, with tons of intricacies, differing room types, allies and enemies scattered around... all we have to do is keep them away from Markyjoe, hanging out up there! Don't be worry Marky! We'll protect you!

...As for actual strategy, we'll combine the units just hanging around into bigger groups, and make them cooperate as a team to repel everyone!

96yUOTf.png

There's not that many enemies around right now, but I feel like that will change.

gleQzn3.png

Look at that minimug. LOOK AT IT.

8CgsjVo.pngle20qLN.pngdZHRk7T.png

"Hero"

Anyways, he's not the most powerful incarnation of Marc I've seen, but he can handle himself if anything gets to him.

V8omiw2.pngthnwkqW.pngQXYmBzR.png

Jagen here seems like he could be used for emergency support... Should I keep him with Marc or have him with one of the two combo-groups that are going to hold out? Hmmm... I'll wait a bit to decide.

OUR ARMY:

TYPptiZ.png9wmp3lp.png

FeiyzUy.png1gt95eC.png

NN2CZ5u.png8GZmXfS.png

be27WFn.pngtfHnIc5.png

Mwt1WPh.pngfNhgPCV.png
42xpPYS.pngC4N95PT.png

5TYT2AP.png94KeHO5.png

i0d7huj.pngYHl7FIB.png

QbRY8kN.png62UDNIL.png

As you can see, some are better than others. I'll say this straight-up: The character balance in this hack is TERRIBLE. There are good characters, there are characters that can't tank but can still help, and then there are "bait" characters. If everyone was as competent as Geitz or Karel, this would be a breeze, but that isn't the case and we'll just have to deal.

ROcserB.pngfhhqCkd.png

Limstella... yeah... she's absolutely invincible, with huge stats, way better than anything we have, with infinite-use bolting and Elixir. Why even make her drop it.

lsOHyBR.png

This is her range. This isn't "prevent them from clogging the middle area" this is "make the middle area off-limits to everyone"! Luckily, enemies generally won't be heading that way, preferring to head through the side areas, and our troops holding them. If that wasn't the case... well then.

Xyr3f13.pngRoPof5u.pngqipYo2H.png

Believe it or not, the enemies generics aren't that good, promoted or no. Of course, it's not like our guys are that good. It looks like neither side is going to be tearing through the other...

Izplk7P.pngLML2V7u.png

Denning himself? Please. Put the THOUGHT of a possibility out of your head.

Q4QSUVR.png

Hey... HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?

7slfv5l.pngZkAXDON.png

'0.0'

Eh heh... let's hope we don't have to deal with him!

Guess who we're going to have to deal with?

NEXT TIME: Moniker's holdout REALLY begins!

This...is like a below average version of a level I've always dreamed of. I really wish that in some FE game there was a defense mission where it was your army + actually competent, player-controlled generics vs. EVEN MORE competent, enemy generics, and you have to hold out for like 20 turns. I can't be the only person who wants to see something like that.

a competent defence mission is something I've always wanted to make. the best one I have played so far (in my opinion) is the finale for part 2 of radiant dawn, which is actually pretty tense, and kinda fun if you let the generics on your side help out. though like most things in radiant dawn there is the massive cheat button for people who do not give a shit (Elincia is bad ass in that game, and Harr will wreck any shit), but its still genuinely fun in my opinion, especially when you want to gain ground and don't just sit in the back doing nothing.

still i kinda remember marks reaction to this ragefest submission. . . it was mostly boredom as far as I recall, but that's probably only cause he exploited the hell out of it.

This...is like a below average version of a level I've always dreamed of. I really wish that in some FE game there was a defense mission where it was your army + actually competent, player-controlled generics vs. EVEN MORE competent, enemy generics, and you have to hold out for like 20 turns. I can't be the only person who wants to see something like that.

Yeah, defense missions have always been my favorite type of mission in FE, which is why I was interested in this in the first case.

a competent defence mission is something I've always wanted to make. the best one I have played so far (in my opinion) is the finale for part 2 of radiant dawn, which is actually pretty tense, and kinda fun if you let the generics on your side help out. though like most things in radiant dawn there is the massive cheat button for people who do not give a shit (Elincia is bad ass in that game, and Harr will wreck any shit), but its still genuinely fun in my opinion, especially when you want to gain ground and don't just sit in the back doing nothing.

still i kinda remember marks reaction to this ragefest submission. . . it was mostly boredom as far as I recall, but that's probably only cause he exploited the hell out of it.

Personally, my favorite FE mission is the Rausten defense from FE8, especially on hard mode... tons of high-powered generics charging at you, and you had to hold them off...

Time to defend in...

Ragefest Defense: Part 1: The Assault Commences

FTJwLvI.png

I'm trying to get everyone together whe-

2zTumGh.png

What? All I did was move a cavalier up!

2qiMMmP.png

Markyjoe: Just… stay in the room ok.

J0LYe64.png

Is this Lyn or...?

Markyjoe: In what way is this fun?

Lyn(?): It is your job to entertain me for my connections.

ES7NR7c.png

????

f8zVpK3.png

What?

Lyn(???): Now be my knight in shining armor and protect me.

Markyjoe: *Sigh* fine, just make sure you are next to me at all times.

Lyn(???): So cute when you are annoyed, Guards, assist at once!

1gJgD2y.pnggeo8m70.png

Markyjoe: We have an annoyance now, someone bring her next to me.

Berserkerguy: Right away, sir.

Jagen will indeed be the one handling that task.

klEWZf7.png

Her guards have popped up at all the staircases! Now they'll charge and help me out... right?

qXy5rts.png

The thing about, ah, Katelyn, is that we can't view her stats, but she seems really weak and sucky. All I can say is, I hope she doesn't cause a Game Over if she dies, because rescuing her would gimp Marky's combat potential!

wh4It2j.pngxjxKo3j.png

The guards are all impossibly crappy, but maybe they can still help!

9M2DSDN.png

Oh no!

Dragon guy: *something about needing a battlefield*

EgptJpQ.png

Dragon guy: Time to burn them all crispy, and well done. Breath the fire on them one. By. One.

...He's gonna come murder everyone, isn't he? Please, please let there be some actual way to handle this.

rAeNjl1.png

This guard drops right away. Seems kind of pointless for him to even be there.

XzJ8Sxa.png

Here they come!

FGbtIW4.png

And on other phase, they... don't move? WHAT? WHY? Are they SERIOUSLY just going to hang out on those staircases?

yhwowVa.png6oeZPri.png

These assassins are weak, Geitz can stomp them!

VYm3ISM.png

Is this the "vulnarary factory"?

ar3W9eW.png

Apparently, yes! But... we have no money...

0lSHUjT.png

Teams are assembled. Prepare to launch anti-invasion counterstrike, men.

wmlpCJ4.png

Wait... what?

Okay, here's the thing. This dragon is some sort of weird pseudo-neutral. Basically, every 2 turns, he shifts between red(coming after us) and green(coming after the enemies). I'm not sure whether he's a blessing or a curse.

NMDV4sD.png

Hey, let's see if we can't make Geitz's awesomeness snowball with levels!

0ZpdSUa.png

The initial waves of enemies are almost here! Get ready everyone!

IDMoZLV.png

Suddenly, TONS of dudes spawn! In fact, it's pretty much just a copy-paste of the reinforcements that came at the start!

44VADRL.png

On enemy phase, because what OTHER phase would anyone ever come on?

Ke9JrIw.png9MOCbDQ.png

Karel is pretty much the Geitz of the right-hand side, but he apparently doesn't have good growths...

ovN37k2.png

Awesome, the Dragon's distracting some dudes!

XXDDs4E.png

BURN!

The Dragon's normal effects are all glitchy when he's green...

3Tqv4kZ.pngWv56aao.png9gdUAgo.png

A reinforcements comes! Hurrah! This is the only one, though...

rpBExJT.png

The right-hand side is under attack... GEITZ WILL HOLD THEM OFF!

TDAHNgH.png

Wow, that could have gone worse!

b1fOpms.png

The Guards don't even move to attack enemies in their range. They just... sit there, like a boss, and hit enemies right next to them... I guess they make OK distractions?

Oh, poor past Moniker... there was no real way to have avoided this, but if only you had known, things may have changed entirely...

0NnQwkY.png

The Dragon's still wrecking everything. He could hold the right side all by himself!

g0pPcw3.png

...Dangit.

IqrZccm.png

Think your stupid OP Light Brand can bypass Geitz's defense? TOO BAD.

qiaxLPV.png

Uh oh... the assault is increasing in intensity on the left-side, and we only have 4 units to handle it, TWO of which are healers! Geitz is elsewhere, so it's up to Raven to stop them, except he's not one of the "good" units so he's absolutely screwed!

CgJLCYW.png

Guy missed. Stupid healers!

nQkNvSm.png

There's something ironic about this...

02s9Ok8.png

HEALER WALL

WIYIAtY.png

Oh no, dudes spam-spawning everywhere!

HRNuI2v.png47tDKZK.png

Wha-huh!? Does Raven ACTUALLY HAVE A SHOT AT SURVIVAL?

aH8bIIa.png

He's doomed. No way for the Guards to deal with 2-rangers.

AWbZAvw.pngU5hBWBT.png

kK1FPPH.png

Definitely not budging. Ever. Stupid guards.

VOubcX7.pngX6EMYCJ.pngdl2AW3b.png

Nino isn't that good... come on! We need MORE here!

MqbDrUG.png

Hey, I just noticed these!

yiVbbFh.png8O1XvoX.pngghDWppj.pngbavdl7Z.png11UNPWN.png

Oh, hey, that last one... that reminds me!

gyU43Bx.png

HEALING!

(Unfortunately they have pathetic MAG so everyone needs to be near them for it to work)

vMmTs8Z.png

Wow Suckbecca.

KDvmCPl.png

THE HEROIC LUCIUS!

9xPPiwP.png

No joke... Well, they are coming from the front.

nNrJT3x.pngHb11HIX.png

This is foreshadowing, isn't it? Definitely foreshadowing?

NEXT TIME: Will the Guards ever not be useless? Can Moniker hold out using this pathetic trickle of reinforcements? Will Raven miraculously survive? And, most importantly...

EzVHKNr.png

WILL THE DRAGON SAVE OR SCREW MONIKER'S LIFE!?

ah damn, back then I was trying to go for interrupted speeches to add some personalty to them but for some reason, they always end up as text skips. I guess this is intelligent systems only way to tell hackers not to mess with their game. "must code text with many a button pauses or it will screw you but not for the original text". In any case, will include entire unedited scripts soon.

Also won't give commentary till the end. So good luck lol

Entire script that was shown so far, also comments in purple

Black Vampire:

Hellooo there voolish [Tact].
I am your guiiiide,[.][A]
while that enternal FE witch Ana is on
her honeymoon with MU after the death
of jake.[.][A]
Cause of Awakening and them allowing you to marry Ana, I was like "what the fuck happened to her boyfriend jake?". I obviously was not paying attention when she said her family is the the nurse joy of fire emblem.
Why I call her a witch voo ask?[.]
She seems to be in every FE game
and never age. Its creeepy.[.....]
In FE6-8 ana had a lot of powers in the universe and from player to characters in the game just rolled with it. when I first saw her in the suspend screen, then the bar in the pirate town and then in the arena battle in the extras I was like "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?1" as a kid.
Like her I have 4th wall powers,
and can help vou when needed.[.][A]
All this hack cares about is
how well vou gather invormation
to harden vour devenses.[.....][A]
You know what? Flux this shitty
vampire accent and stupid script.[.][A]
I have been working on this for many
seasons and I've grown lazy.[.][A]
Here is what you need to do
to survive this hack maggot.[.][A]
Pay attention to details,
manage your territory [.][A]
and above all else, don't suck.
Maggots who can't think out-
side the box and use teamwork
deserve to burn [.....][A]
After I figure out how that
damn condition code list work[.][A]
You maggots will think this
hack was easy.[A]
Until then enjoy the game
while I enjoy your tears[.....][A]

Marc and Jaigen

Marc: Ah Reisen, if only I could get past this scrying crystal you naughty bunny, I wo-
Jaigen: Uh sir, am I... interupting something?[A]
Marc: Oh! Snuck up on me like a spy Jagen. I suggest announcing your presence sooner man.
What is the report on our vulnary factory and are we ready to move?
Jaigen: We just about ready to go sir, we'll be ready go by sundown but I'm afraid we have bigger problems than that sir.
Marc: Ostian forces? I know already, waiting for their first move. Meanwhile tell our boys
to hurry with their part and then come out to help us defend this room till we ready.
Jaigen: Understood sir, We will defend this room till the grand warp spell is charged.
What about the noblewoman and her guards sir? Are we to protect them as well?
Marc: Ugh, do not even warn her about this, in fact be mindful of where you walk in this room.
I set a nasty trap to reduce their numbers if they manage to make it here Now let us see if they are ready to talk.[

Denning, Jerme and Limestella

Denning:
This is a message from lord Hector.
I WANT MY MONEY RIGHT NOW!
*sigh* (I do one mission as a messenger for late nergal and now all I am is walking mail, damn that nergal, Why he didn't notice that some of his morphs could not completely die?
That some have regen power, that we can't be free? Now I'm cursed to deiliver messages...)
Limstella: It appears they are preparing for battle instead of paying the tax for the castle.
Denning: Hooraaay, I get to deal with these dastards! Surely I did not have anything better to do
like, I don't know, find a way I can permantly die, but nooooo they always have to do it the
hard way every damn time I deliver the message? Always think they don't have to pay taxes
for staying in an abandoned fort? You know what, this is a message from these ba-
Jerme: Our collection force are inside and ready.[A]
Denning: ...I was kind of in the middle of something here.[A]
Jerme: No, no you were not.[A]
Denning: I'm sorry, who are you again?[.][A]
Jerme: I'm Death Kite, best assassin in all the land hired
by Stella here. Tell me who you be robin hood wannabe.[A]
Denning: From what I heard, not better than Jaffar, Cowardly
ass hid when Eliwood attacked the Black Fang Fortress.[A]
Said "Can't fight them, they have too many mages
direct them to kenneth's side."[A]
Jerme: Coward?! I don't even use lethality like that weak
spamming ass assassin and I still stack bodies.[A]
In fact, I can prove it right here by feeding
you to my blade right now- [.][A]
Limstella: Let's Start before Hector comes, Den give orders to our forces, Jerme do what you do best. I will keep them from blocking the main entrance with these powerful spells. Now go
ok this whole part was me poking fun at the denning meme and my theory on what ostia did with all the dead morph bodies that showed up in ch.29. I figured ostia just took denning and revived him so he may be the world's first official goverment post office. Also was wondering what happens to the other boss you don't get to fight in ch 25 and since I usually always get kenneth, so jerme was picked.

Edited by MrNight48

ah damn, back then I was trying to go for interrupted speeches to add some personalty to them but for some reason, they always end up as text skips. I guess this is intelligent systems only way to tell hackers not to mess with their game. "must code text with many a button pauses or it will screw you but not for the original text". In any case, will include entire unedited scripts soon.

Also won't give commentary till the end. So good luck lol

Entire script that was shown so far, also comments in purple

Black Vampire:

Hellooo there voolish [Tact].
I am your guiiiide,[.][A]
while that enternal FE witch Ana is on
her honeymoon with MU after the death
of jake.[.][A]
Cause of Awakening and them allowing you to marry Ana, I was like "what the fuck happened to her boyfriend jake?". I obviously was not paying attention when she said her family is the the nurse joy of fire emblem.
Why I call her a witch voo ask?[.]
She seems to be in every FE game
and never age. Its creeepy.[.....]
In FE6-8 ana had a lot of powers in the universe and from player to characters in the game just rolled with it. when I first saw her in the suspend screen, then the bar in the pirate town and then in the arena battle in the extras I was like "WHO ARE YOU?!?!?1" as a kid.
Like her I have 4th wall powers,
and can help vou when needed.[.][A]
All this hack cares about is
how well vou gather invormation
to harden vour devenses.[.....][A]
You know what? Flux this shitty
vampire accent and stupid script.[.][A]
I have been working on this for many
seasons and I've grown lazy.[.][A]
Here is what you need to do
to survive this hack maggot.[.][A]
Pay attention to details,
manage your territory [.][A]
and above all else, don't suck.
Maggots who can't think out-
side the box and use teamwork
deserve to burn [.....][A]
After I figure out how that
damn condition code list work[.][A]
You maggots will think this
hack was easy.[A]
Until then enjoy the game
while I enjoy your tears[.....][A]

Marc and Jaigen

Marc: Ah Reisen, if only I could get past this scrying crystal you naughty bunny, I wo-
Jaigen: Uh sir, am I... interupting something?[A]
Marc: Oh! Snuck up on me like a spy Jagen. I suggest announcing your presence sooner man.
What is the report on our vulnary factory and are we ready to move?
Jaigen: We just about ready to go sir, we'll be ready go by sundown but I'm afraid we have bigger problems than that sir.
Marc: Ostian forces? I know already, waiting for their first move. Meanwhile tell our boys
to hurry with their part and then come out to help us defend this room till we ready.
Jaigen: Understood sir, We will defend this room till the grand warp spell is charged.
What about the noblewoman and her guards sir? Are we to protect them as well?
Marc: Ugh, do not even warn her about this, in fact be mindful of where you walk in this room.
I set a nasty trap to reduce their numbers if they manage to make it here Now let us see if they are ready to talk.[

Denning, Jerme and Limestella

Denning:
*sigh* (I do one mission as a messenger for late nergal and now all I am is walking mail, damn that nergal, Why he didn't notice that some of his morphs could not completely die?
That some have regen power, that we can't be free? Now I'm cursed to deiliver messages...)
Limstella: It appears they are preparing for battle instead of paying the tax for the castle.
Denning: Hooraaay, I get to deal with these dastards! Surely I did not have anything better to do
like, I don't know, find a way I can permantly die, but nooooo they always have to do it the
hard way every damn time I deliver the message? Always think they don't have to pay taxes
for staying in an abandoned fort? You know what, this is a message from these ba-
Jerme: Our collection force are inside and ready.[A]
Denning: ...I was kind of in the middle of something here.[A]
Jerme: No, no you were not.[A]
Denning: I'm sorry, who are you again?[.][A]
Jerme: I'm Death Kite, best assassin in all the land hired
by Stella here. Tell me who you be robin hood wannabe.[A]
Denning: From what I heard, not better than Jaffar, Cowardly
ass hid when Eliwood attacked the Black Fang Fortress.[A]
Said "Can't fight them, they have too many mages
direct them to kenneth's side."[A]
Jerme: Coward?! I don't even use lethality like that weak
spamming ass assassin and I still stack bodies.[A]
In fact, I can prove it right here by feeding
you to my blade right now- [.][A]
Limstella: Let's Start before Hector comes, Den give orders to our forces, Jerme do what you do best. I will keep them from blocking the main entrance with these powerful spells. Now go
ok this whole part was me poking fun at the denning meme and my theory on what ostia did with all the dead morph bodies that showed up in ch.29. I figured ostia just took denning and revived him so he may be the world's first official goverment post office. Also was wondering what happens to the other boss you don't get to fight in ch 25 and since I usually always get kenneth, so jerme was picked.

Yeah, I'm still not done recording so it's fine if you want to wait on commentary... Also, I felt kind of guilty about not showing my viewers all the text, so now I don't have to anymore!

Time to defend in...

Ragefest Defense: Part 2: The Dragon Screws Moniker's Life

okqw41u.png

Light Brand hero DEAD! Seriously, these guys are extremely annoying, since they're strong against literally every unit I have... nobody has good resistance, and yet there are so many magic enemies! Come ON!

svy3SKR.png

So, the situation on the left side... basically, once Raven kicks the bucket, my "setup" will collapse... things haven't gotten like this on the right side partially because there's actually LESS enemies over there, and the Dragon's been killing some of those!

tE7Am4K.png

Luckily, the left side is about to receive BACKUP! That's right, I decided to move the guy out!

eqPph5G.png

Come on Karel!

gB2rH7E.png

Are the reinforcements seriously just going to be the same thing over and over? In a 50-turn mission?

wT15sRt.png

No Lucius! Dangit, I should've kept you back!

ZMzXt3K.png

WELP. Of all the ways to kill him, this has to be the cruelest...

dNyU3XY.png

Dragon likes his Wyvern COOKED.

qLhGRFe.png8AVk8H8.png

Raven looked like he might have lived, but nope! Turns out he was in range of Ms. OP Lady! He's done! And the left side will never be retaken!

7SMlPLy.pngjdpU1zN.png

With him dropped, I'm spare the pain of watching a poison death.

qDVwPkf.png

Dragon... PLEASE get back!

h2P5MwY.pngNsATq3f.pngyvRXxGX.png

New dude, and he has MONEY! At this rate though, I'm not sure if we're even going to keep a hold on the shop area!

bQ4GAdn.pngvmPJZI2.pngJifED4J.png

Wait... wait wait wait... wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait... The armor knight on the stairs died... and one of our guys spawned there... implying that... the armor knights were stopping friendlies from coming in... and I could have 4 times as many blue troops right now...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously... what the heck!? Did you KNOW about this, Mr. Night!? Was it a mistake, or INTENTIONAL MURDEROUS CRUELTY!?!?!

Ea7yIVm.png

*sigh* and I still have the rest of the stairs blocked by those STUPID green knights(all it would have taken is an AI change, dangit!), so I have to pull my group back away from the Dragon...

CxK3SOq.pngInkSPku.pngMPrFLoz.pngjxSwSNw.png

Whoa, maybe we can do it! If our luck holds, we must just have a shot at retaking the left side!

dw595Xi.png

NOPE.

XwklVFU.pngL5Lyv18.png

He burned bright like a star, before going down as a hero... he shall forever be in my heart...

ca1iapN.png

Stupid healers... since they weren't offensive, I didn't prioritize them, and now they're all clustered and hard to kill!

UZthGnS.pngiVi4orB.png

Enemies have breached the castle at all points. The knights have been more our enemies than our actual enemies were, the Dragon is red and about to ravage the right side, and the left side enemies have grouped up into an unstoppable mass that's going to charge up to Markyjoe's position.

All in all, unless something good happens to mark Turn 10, we're kind of screwed.

5B5e5AI.png

Chance of us actually beating the dragon: 0%

djXiubt.png

Annnd more enemies!

RL2xWKr.png

Well, the knights are finally being killed, but it's not really helping. You see, in order to remove the knights, it requires that an enemy actually makes it to their position, so when the blue troops come from the cleared stairs, they're all alone and can't really help.

Still, better than just having those greenies plop their butt down and do nothing.

TNp5xN2.pngo9B7mtu.pngZvIumMF.png

Sorry Cana,as I know this was your only combat shot, but it's the Dragon's fault! How are we supposed to handle this guy? He just waltzes right in and starts killing stuff! What if he makes it to Markyjoe's position? There's no way to keep this guy back!

eLB7au1.png

*sigh*

4AMOaxp.pngvGVlIqC.png

ocAvzxI.pngUn11dcj.png

34aRC7O.pngS6QHGCH.png

The newly cleared stairs leave the way open for newcomers! Mostly useless newcomers!

WzfS2MT.png

We're getting pushed back on all fronts! We need backup, but what's coming isn't coming fast enough!

0SKGJde.png

Hey! This isn't a pillar! This is a Wall! What do you have against defensive terrain, Mr. Night?

kEcRE99.png

Pfffft!

f3dVByO.png

Ah, what the heck!? What's WITH these Longbow guys?

7uIJ6wU.pngm6z7LkP.png

It's because of the Dragon, Florina. The STUPID DRAGON!

x05yJzj.png

OH WHAT WHAT WHAT

So... that thief randomly appeared on Enemy Phase... and stole our only chance at getting money.

WHY!?

0gvdyrx.pngH1zHXoy.png

Screw you, buddy! Making my time with this hack EVEN HARDER!

94zDSEG.png

My hatred of the guards burns ever stronger. When given a chance to actually hit the enemies, they intentionally miss... My theory is, they're secretly enemies in disguise. Katelyn or whatever probably gives a game over, and won't even give Markyjoe a chance to fight unless he gimps himself rescuing her!

hfWL4XR.png

There's only one bit of good news, and it's kind of a temporary thing.

U4YbYaG.png

Grrr! GRRR! This hack IS Rage-tastic, all right!

Ob5tQKK.png

Okay, the right side's regrouped, but will it even last? Maybe I should just make them retreat and try to help the Left Side... leave it all to the Dragon and the stair reinforcements...

NEXT TIME: Getting pushed to the limit!

It's basically 3-13 archers but to block you instead :p

The worst greenies EVER.

Time to defend in...

Ragefest defense mission: Part 3: Generic Snuff Film

jNF4u07.png

We start things with a nice, fresh wave of reinforcements! Just what we needed!

LZkpN8E.png

Serra does good.

BsArCuo.png

Farina doesn't... dangit!

uFOwlwk.png

Well, Farina, when you promise cookies to people, that means you give THEM cookies.

0wElpkc.png

SOMETHING HELPFUL IS DONE!

yYEc1BP.png

Oh, what? That stairway has a fire trap? Okay?

bpReC0m.pngot6XQVo.png

What? SERIOUSLY!? Just a random fire-trapped stairway that instantly kills anyone who steps on it? WHY!?

Not to mention, if I had left Katelyn there earlier, the LP would've stopped a long time ago!

F7PqmUG.pngEfCSSIm.png

The stupid trap even activates six more times afterwards! It can presumably kill anything with 60 or less HP...

fBc0pOS.png

Situation report: We've got reinforcements, the right side is okay for now but the left side isn't doing well despite my best efforts.

2TKtemR.pngIeSBDge.png

XuirYvq.pngliWGiFE.png

1IYjqvA.pngr4DjbcH.png

Here are the new generics; let's play: SPOT THE GOOD ONE!

rdUb2Sp.png

Trick question, it's actually REBECCA, apparently! Is she some kind of Est?

eLdhNEF.png

Defense is at least what he needs...

HDC7A3X.png

How are we even supposed to handle this!? If the Dragon was on this side, maybe things would be different, but he's not!

h0PM1Ti.png

Ugh... I don't think keeping the shops available is feasible or necessary anymore.

b1Xkywe.png

Dangit!

VFiopOk.png0eQqVhP.pngUT7VT6a.png

Hah! Jokes on you, game! Louise isn't on the map because she was blocked by a greenie! Take THAT!

9giMTkl.pngMt5dgC1.png

You get no cookie BECAUSE YOU REPEATED A DEATH QUOTE.

(My armors... they're all gone...)

cn6G99I.png

You can do it Matthew! You can LIIIVVEEE!

krWXrfG.png

Est not confirmed.

T0Rk1Ef.png

Situation report: We're screwed!

glbDwAB.png

DISTRACT EVERYONE

a9G3y1M.png

"Everyone" just got a lot more people...

og2Vzhw.png

OFF! OFF THE STAIRS I SAY!

fIWyc8E.png

Goodbye and good riddance! I think all the stairs are open now!

ikKtepM.pngSQZfYLp.png

NO I DON'T! THIS WAS ALL BECAUSE OF BAD RNG DANGIT!

Ar8me5V.pngrlwoJpU.png

I'm trying ;_;

30u2HKZ.pngI0a3ewo.png

The dragon is so close... and the enemies are almost at our throne room... but hey, we've got reinforcements!

N67ErL8.png

(I forgot to show this earlier btw)

zKjO6wV.pngTqqGHXM.png

MknUZ43.pngyfyfVF3.png

I0VUpi3.png9F332j8.png

rgMaRpr.pnguB331u0.png

ByOmabc.pngF1PFUrm.png

EVERYTHING IS TRASH(except Harken)

Zms5Haw.png

It doesn't look like I'll be able to stop the enemies from reaching Katelyn... here's to hoping she can take a round.

i6FEkmt.png

She does, but she can't take another. I'll have to rescue her, because I don't know whether or not she gives a Game Over.

n3mODXs.png

You suck!

ygpQB5k.pngTxi2Uh6.pngR36JV3S.png

Oh come on! Dart wasn't able to escape her range because she was blocked by the hero...

3i1lmrK.png

Bye Nils... you slowed the enemies down ever so slightly, and didn't even have a death quote... yeah, not that important.

Suddenly, SURPRISE LONGBOW SNIPER ATTACK!

UMXEKp7.pngUCxMpw6.png

NOOO! JAGEN! You were the ONLY THING keeping me from losing the left side completely and letting the enemies into the throne room!

h4hgyvb.png

79jrK1V.png

wsiXO7s.png

All the (remaining) generics chime in to commemorate the death of this great man!

MbgeUDk.pngqKWxeoY.png

QPKFQPX.png

(Screw you, buddy! This is serious!)

QuQZ9YS.png

jBDzLpm.png

xmi26T7.pngUYGdwDq.png

Okay... I will... goodbye, Jagen! I'LL MISS THE CRUCIAL BEEF YOU GAVE MY PATHETIC ARMY!

ni4W0I3.png

Dragon one-shots Athos, Dragon OP

V2oDjPc.png

Your face is a bit obscured, buddy.

GYqqsWN.png

Good news!

tpTFsOA.png

Yeah, you suck.

FfUqlMl.png

SCREW

YOU

HAWKEYE

IhaSS38.png

The healers are walling the "Left Army of Destruction" off, since they're pretty much all I have left... Looks like I have no choice.

It's time for this desperate last stand to enter it's final stages... maybe, just maybe, something will come save us?

Find out NEXT TIME!

Okay guys, the recording for this is finished! So, the clear winner of the poll was Requiem, but that needs it's own thread and I'm already doing Reckoning, so I'll start that the instant Reckoning is done! For now, though, the next hack we're doing here is the poll's runner-up, the Sacred Contention.

i dont see why requiem needs its own thread when you can do it in here. no point in cluttering up the subforum

Requiem is a 26-chapter hack, at least! This thread would be frozen for MONTHS!

I predict moniker is screwed next update. Also moniker, would you be interested in trying out my Ragefest 4 hack that I'm almost done developing? You have a cameo in it btw :D

Of course I would! In fact, I might even just sort of assume everyone wants to see it, and let it skip the normal voting process!

Time to defend in...

Ragefest Defense Mission: Part 4: Everything Falls Apart

2JuWVj3.png

Once again, we're starting things with a nice fresh wave of enemy-phase reinforcements. Yaaayyy...

BBnsKAY.png

Healer distraction!

w8EciGr.png

Well, crap... one of them got to Markyjoe...

nKg7MN5.png

And DOUBLED him!? Granted, he's carrying Katelyn, but still... at least he seems to be doing okay for himself!

DEv5dVV.png

Harken, you're kind of my last attacking generic on the left side(well, center now), so please don't die!

Pu4uC4F.png1COEy0V.pngK6Jwda1.pngDY0BLBM.png

*me, playing this hack*

(At least it wasn't Harken!)

dxVnpii.pngnP10kGG.pngdaQ3HsW.png

(Still not Harken! Just... someone who was arguably better... and really useful...)

dcu0bKG.png

Hah! EAT IT!

ZjKjHGw.png

Marc can hold out for himself fine, just as long as he's not going against Longbow guys...

fMfHrZ9.png

Reinforcements have arrived, in the form of a few blue guys fleeing from the right-side army, which they can no longer hold back!

39uONJ4.png

NOOO! HARKEN!

ZytS8S3.pnggm4Bxjn.png

(Why does he suddenly have a portrait?)

3O2T3uo.pngxQ8I1GB.pngzod4oOe.png

NOOO! HAWKEYE! Mah BEEF!

cAsnhNY.png

Yay! Sonia survived a round with the dragon!

eQSZjR8.png

Ah... hit, I meant. Yes, one HIT from the dragon.

So, this leaves my generic army at... a few healers, a weak cavalier, and a weak archer. And Marc.

But hey, Mr. Dragon should be turning green soon!

u3z3YzM.png

The stairway burns another guy, time for the Dragon to-

oc2Bvsg.png

Get...black?

Yeah, so, for some reason, the game totally loses track of the Dragon's alignment. The enemies won't attack him, so he's not green. He might be red, but he isn't moving or doing anything anymore, and I'm in no position to test that theory.

KtByfPN.png

His map image is even glitched out!

(As you can see, we finally repelled the left side assault... but a BIGGER force is approaching...)

hyF4KgB.png

Die, you OP losers! DIE!

Bs9OeeG.png

More dudes! Also, not all of them are spawning now because the game's reaching its enemy cap...

zVNOxl7.png1ohpprM.png

Okay, count my dudes. Six, right?

OsDvfj9.png

But this screen says I have SEVEN! IS the Dragon actually a Player Unit now?

Mg26i8W.png

HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!

xLbhpCm.pngGpwuR3n.png

Welp.

YuJsCGG.png

The game says he's hanging out over here. Yeah, I have no idea.

TWsDO6e.png

Healer wall on the right! Prayer wall on the left!

Kewb2H2.png

Hah HAH! Die, you defense-penetrating idiots!

Wait... I did tell you all that the snipers have 3-range highly-accurate defense-penetrating weapons, right? Yeah, I probably did...

Cm9sL9I.png

A wave of reinforcements containing almost no actual reinforcements...

v7yCfjk.png

Ow...

ejshOWO.png

NOOO! GUY!

fl9WO4w.png

Yw7KZBs.pngzGjm8EG.png

NOOO! REBECCA!

That was my last generic with the capability to attack! It's just Marc and some healers now!

YeoU0dZ.png

And... the healers are sort of occupied!

TxoXoy5.png

I wish I had enough for this side, but nope!

gXGsKVz.png

Not. HELPING!

efIKNzp.png

Dear lord... the enemies are everywhere...

(And we got another thief. Because reasons.)

eg9yjpL.png

Hah! She's gonna live!

lFVUPaA.png

Uh... never mind?

She didn't have a death quote, but she served so well...*sniff*

Z5ddtTy.png

So, in case it was at any point anything BUT absolutely, abundantly clear how screwed I was... yeah. Also, it's been about 4-6 turns since I've gotten more guys, so I think it's safe to assume no one is coming... ever.

tFd746T.png

This reinforcements screenshot has just contained less people every time I've posted it...

3GKx3dP.png

Get away!

AwFpScQ.png

This doesn't really help!

(It actually does, since it gave Marc enough speed to not be doubled by the Longbow losers)

IphK6sh.png

NOOO! SERRA!

RXuYCVC.pngQjOAFfZ.png

I'm sorry ;_; You generics make me feel bad...

5fl1h3N.png

That is helpful! Sort of...

V036f4n.png

You can do it Marc... YOU CAN MIRACULOUSLY SURVIVE FOR 29 MORE TURNS!

tRv4yPf.png

I BELIEVE IN YOU!

mWMwXHW.png

YOU CAN MAKE IT!

lH7AyMF.png

STRENGTHEN THYSELF FOR THE INEVITABLE!

0dAvIsk.png\

YOU CAN SURVIVE DESPITE THE ODDS!

E8DPIfJ.png

Please, Marc... you're... you're too awesome to die... I don't want to lose..

vauIo2R.png

yaRwz2P.pngp26zvXN.png

NOOOOOOOO! WHY-Y-Y!

34SjRVd.pnggKqZKPW.png

Katelyn and Priscilla are the sole forces of good remaining...

But it doesn't matter, because...

hr3fycQ.png

Of this...

TURNS SURVIVED: 22

FINAL THOUGHTS:

All in all, believe it or not... I actually had some fun with this hack! It was probably because the iron man run changed things from "use savestates to simulate success" to "desperately trying to hold unraveling plans together as long as possible". I'll have to keep it in mind for the future...

But, as far as actual hack quality goes? I can't say this is really good at all. I would say this hack has some potential, but it needs a lot of refinement to achieve it. If I had to suggest improvements, I'll say this:

1: MORE EVENTS. Aside from the thief thing, pretty much all that happened, ever, was the reinforcements coming from both sides. Without constant entertaining events, It's pretty much impossible to keep a 50-turn defense mission interesting.

2: MORE PLAYER AND ENEMY VARIETY. For the player side, all the reinforcements ever were was armor knights, mercs, cavaliers, soldiers, archers, and the occasional healer(organized into the sub-categories "Bait" "Chip damage" and "WOAH SO AWESOME"). It sounds like a lot, but there's so much more that could've been done! We didn't even have FIGHTERS, for pete's sake! And all our guys were equipped with ordinary and BORING iron weapons, plus maybe a gem... The enemies had it even worse, just getting the same reinforcement wave spammed over... and over... and over... and over... and over...

3: OP LONGBOW SNIPERS. I can understand why the Longbow snipers exist; to break through friendly defense lines and to give the force a way to actually kill Marc. The problem is, there's no real way for the player to actually counter these guys, as they can defeat anything you throw at them. You can't counterattack them, as they have 3-range weapons when you don't even get 2-range ones. And they cluster together, so they can one-turn any ally they want! Really, I think this could be solved by more enemy variety and events, so there wouldn't be as many snipers, and the player would have more things to strategize around, so the enemies wouldn't need them as their main form of OP-stompingness.

4: GIVE KATELYN'S KNIGHTS THE ABILITY TO FRIGGIN MOVE. That is all I will say.

All in all though, this hack wasn't TERRIBLE, and I think this has been an enjoyable LP! I'm looking forward to Mr. Night's pseudo-promised commentary!

NEXT TIME: FE7 vs FE8!

FINALLY I can comment, this was pure torture but fucking hilarious all the same. You deciding to do iron man was the smartest decision you could have made because I foolishly designed it to be if you are doing well, the game is boring. (will explain that fucked up logic in the next posts.)

You did an amazing job considering how much you screwed yourself (honestly it was the games fault but still) and you are lucky you never made it to turn 25. that's when hector shows up and he is as strong as the dragon but permanently on the enemy side. Be right back with in depth commentary.

As always, past me in green
current me in purple

BkmqSHO.png

MR. NIGHT'S RAGEFEST DEFENSE MISSION THINGY!

Basically, this was made as a hack for Ragefest Gaiden. Mr. Night put a lot of work into it, but ultimately, Markyjoe pointed out flaw after flaw, crushing the hack and Mr. Night's dreams into the ground. He recovered, of course, but I think he set this hack aside. And now, he's given me the old files, so we can play this crazy thing!

Now, this is apparently a MASSIVE, large-scale defense mission, like normal defense missions but INSANE. We don't know how it's going to go, but I've always liked defense missions, so how bad can it be, right?

Anyways, I've decided to do something special; We're apparently supposed to survive for 50 turns, and I don't know if I can do that. So, instead, we're going to be doing an Iron Man Run. I'll be going in blind, not using savestates, and holding out until I get a Game Over! Who knows how long this LP will be? Guess we'll find out!

oh boy you are gonna fail so fast.

With no further intro...

The DEFENSE MISSION PRELUDE!

Q1riGXW.pngNQkZdZS.pngt7C9WvX.pnglILvBt0.png

So... we had a very large amount of very weird errors getting this thing working. Basically, a few bugged patches. But eventually, I did, in fact, get it working.

this is starting to become a signature of my hacks it seems ;-;

0e9JnYv.png

Clearly, the most noble of tasks for tacticians.

this was during a time were I had to pay taxes for the first time ever after high school, I as a new grown man, am not ashamed I cried in front of the tax lady who helped me file them.

COyS4kL.png

It blackscreens for... a very long time... It comes out of it eventually, though.

bad loading

nCZKwK9.png

Hey there, vampire guy!

Now, before I go further, I would just like to say there are a few problems with the game's text. Basically, ALL OF IT IS TEXT SKIPS. Well, almost all of it. So, I at first decided to try to get it all REALLY SLOWLY, but then gave up and just started jotting down notes about what the massive amounts of skipped stuff were about.

sigh, anyway meet my avatar for the hack, he will be updated in my new ragefest provided I don't run out of time (which I am derp)

dmiVGEX.pngYSXHGgd.png

Okay?

yeah back then, conditional ID's confused the fuck out of me. (just learned they are different than event ID's and I have 255 of them to burn in each chapter) Just me saying once I learn them, I can blow this hack out the got damn solar system, which I damn well can now. In other words, this hack was made purely with event ID's alone. notice there were no doors? yeah I didn't even knew how to do map changes back then. I wanted to prove that even somebody who doesn't know how to event can still make a hack somehow but ultimately I failed.

nZrK8pW.pngHPpOis2.png

We start with units spam-spawning everywhere. Not a good first impression.

I honestly did not know what enemies to throw at the player and for how long. In fact I thought this was too much.

GH85EUj.png

So, if you understood any of that, good for you. Because I didn't. It'll probably all be clear later.

they need a huge amount of turns to charge up the grand warp staff to move their factory lol.

qAiauPv.png

YOU. ARE. JERME.

Fun fact, death kite is his four fang name before jaffar came.

6CLaP5n.pngBO7Eqm8.pngrdK8W9T.png
5Sbsy0r.pngE3nVmwh.pngrScA9oT.png

DLJ1Z5l.pngMoT9rG0.pngMTTvRCd.png

omh5cj2.png?1AiT2GRz.png?1Xae0dMh.png?1

(Yes, I know, I sorta botched the bottom row...)

This defense mission might actually be as epic as advertised! We have a HUGE MAP, with tons of intricacies, differing room types, allies and enemies scattered around... all we have to do is keep them away from Markyjoe, hanging out up there! Don't be worry Marky! We'll protect you!

...As for actual strategy, we'll combine the units just hanging around into bigger groups, and make them cooperate as a team to repel everyone!

The map was based off of chapter 22 but expanded on and made into a skull cause fuck it. Should have seen the other maps

other map found in old folder

TSLGTjq.jpg

kirby based lol

96yUOTf.png

There's not that many enemies around right now, but I feel like that will change.

It will, but may help you more than it should.

OUR ARMY:

TYPptiZ.png9wmp3lp.png

FeiyzUy.png1gt95eC.png

NN2CZ5u.png8GZmXfS.png

be27WFn.pngtfHnIc5.png

Mwt1WPh.pngfNhgPCV.png
42xpPYS.pngC4N95PT.png

5TYT2AP.png94KeHO5.png

i0d7huj.pngYHl7FIB.png

QbRY8kN.png62UDNIL.png

As you can see, some are better than others. I'll say this straight-up: The character balance in this hack is TERRIBLE. There are good characters, there are characters that can't tank but can still help, and then there are "bait" characters. If everyone was as competent as Geitz or Karel, this would be a breeze, but that isn't the case and we'll just have to deal.

hey they all can't be amazing

noted

ROcserB.pngfhhqCkd.png

Limstella... yeah... she's absolutely invincible, with huge stats, way better than anything we have, with infinite-use bolting and Elixir. Why even make her drop it.

being a troll

Izplk7P.pngLML2V7u.png

Denning himself? Please. Put the THOUGHT of a possibility out of your head.

Also has x6 fire traps 1 tile around him so you couldn't attack his blind spot. he is not suppose to be defeated.

Q4QSUVR.png

Hey... HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?

7slfv5l.pngZkAXDON.png

'0.0'

Eh heh... let's hope we don't have to deal with him!

oh if I had coded it right, he would have been awesome

NEXT TIME: Moniker's holdout REALLY begins!