The April 1, 2015 Direct trailer with subs...

shadowofchaos

Kudos to you sir, for making making something like this. It's easier to have a full video rather then just hear about separate parts and piecing them together so this really helps speed up the process. Especially with the text that wasn't in the trailer. So again, thank you for the video.

Edited by DualMix

Kudos to you sir, for making making something like this. It's easier to have a full video rather then just hear about separate parts and piecing them together so this really helps speed up the process. Especially with the text that wasn't in the trailer. So again, thank you for the video.

My sentiments exactly!

Now that I think of it...is there a translation for the song?

Without context and all that sfx and voiceovers... The translators on Tumblr in the FE Fandom agreed we'd all be butchering it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ah...I had just posted the entire thing translated earlier today on my blog XD but this version is far superior being right in the video, too! Great work!

I recall there was confusion over what Garon says. I saw one translation that took it as 我が子としてよ instead of 我がことしてよ. I guess both make sense in their own ways and come out to him still letting them live to be under him, be it as a son or pawn. XD

Edited by Kirokan

Awesome stuff.

The bit about the digital version kinda bothers me though. In the Direct, they say you choose at the start, but on the site you choose during Chapter 6. So which is it? D:

EDIT: Well, I guess when they say "the start", they probably mean Chapter 6, not literally the start of the game.

Edited by VincentASM

EDIT: Well, I guess when they say "the start", they probably mean Chapter 6, not literally the start of the game.

Japanese wording is weird that way sometimes, but that's exactly what I mean.