FIFTY MEMBERS ONLINE

Roxas

I HAVE A BIOCHEM EXAM IN 5 AND A HALF HOURS.

I CURRENTLY HAVE A 78 IN THE CLASS

SOMEBODY TALK TO ME

I'M FUCKING WIRED

YOU ARE GOING TO KICK THAT EXAM'S ASS SO HARD THAT THE FOREST WHERE THE PAPER CAME FROM WILL FEEL IT!

(seriously, I'm rooting for you)

I have like a 97 quiz average (counts at 20% of our grade, equivalent to one test)

and then a 69 on the first test and a 65 on the second one.

orz

Also the fact that I'm taking third-year chem classes and getting a 71 on an intro bio test is pretty embarrassing

dude I was an analytical lab god (A+ range, i.e. < 2% error on more than half of the experiments) but i still got a C+ in lecture because I suck.

it's like I'm really good at all of the physical parts of chemistry, but I always freeze up on tests because I get like major anxiety attacks and I panic about the time I have left. >_<

Edited by Roxas

I have no idea how you approach things, etc. . .so have some personal experience. Dunno if it'll help.

I never pay attention to the time remaining. In front of me is a problem. If I don't feel that the answer is anywhere near the top of my mind, I skip it and go elsewhere. Once I'm through with all the questions, I go backwards, and address things that gave me trouble, starting with things that I have an inkling how to answer.

That's true. I usually do better on final exams and big midterms because I have like a nice 2 or 3 hour block ahead of me to do my work in, but when it's like a 50-minute test, I never feel like I have the time to go back and finish the ones I skipped or even check my answers :c

IT'S OKAY AT LEAST MY THEATRE GPA IS A 4.0

haha loling so hard

also fuck that diagram you posted so hard. im in my second semester of gen chem, and the tas draw these elaborate diagrams. i havent learned those in depth yet, and i hate hearing "this is beyond the scope of the course, but this molecule looks like this"

haha loling so hard

also fuck that diagram you posted so hard. im in my second semester of gen chem, and the tas draw these elaborate diagrams. i havent learned those in depth yet, and i hate hearing "this is beyond the scope of the course, but this molecule looks like this"

It's phenylalanine, uracile, cysteine-lysine and threonine-histidine-isoleucine-serine

i.e. F U C-K T-H-I-S.

no seriously if I don't get higher than a 90 on this exam, I'll eat my foot

If you get less than a 90 I will eat your other foot. Or at least I'll try a little bit of it. Not sure how it would taste...I mean, it'd be bony...