Chrom x Olivia :I

I cleared half of chapter eleven with Chrom and olivia paired, and am now at turn 131 because of dances. Olivia is about level 17. Yet when I finish the chapter,chrom marries the maiden. I have browsed the internet, yet have not found anyanswers. Help! (Chrom has not supported with any females)

Edited by Kage the Cat

Aside from what the others have said, did you really progress to the cutscene where the maiden shows up? I heard that Chrom and Olivia do not have the special conversation at the end of C11 like with other girls. Perhaps that's what made you think you ended up with the maiden?

Aside from what the others have said, did you really progress to the cutscene where the maiden shows up? I heard that Chrom and Olivia do not have the special conversation at the end of C11 like with other girls. Perhaps that's what made you think you ended up with the maiden?

Yeah, this. Chrom and Olivia's cutscene is a bit of a fake-out in that it looks exactly like the Maiden's up until after the game prompts you to save. Just continue without saving and see who you really got.

I fell for this too the first time I tried to get Chrom x Olivia. It's really annoying.

Yes, I can confirm this as I just played through Ch. 11 myself. You don't know if Olivia's the mom until the cutscene with babby Lucina.