What type of Dragon is Kamui  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Dragon do you think IF's Avatar is?

• A Redesigned Dragon from past games.
    • A Redesigned Earth Dragon!
    • A Magvel Great Dragon
    • Another redesign of a Divine Dragon
    • A New type of Dragon such as a Kirin Dragon.
    • Game won't discuss Dragon types at all

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd assume a new type. Kamui's transformation looks like nothing we've seen so far.

While Kamui could be a new type of divine dragon, the fact they look so much unlike any other dragon still stands.

Guess we'll know for sure when the game comes out.

I kinda hope it's a redesigned Earth Dragon, to create a bit of contrast between Tiki/Nowi's Divine Dragon status (at least, Nowi sure at shit LOOKED like a Divine Dragon...).

My guess is that it's a new type of dragon, judging by the so far unseen bone structure of the female Manakete's feet that results in wrongly aligned limbs and forces them to walk on tiptoes. It's one of those mysterious sea dragons from FE3's code. Kinda how the story of that unreleased WarCraft adventure game that would have introduced Thrall ended up still being canon for WarCraft III. Although, that story got adapted into a novel anyway, but it's not unheard of for games to have leftover data of unused ideas and concepts that would only end up being realized in future titles, like for example those soundfiles for Final Smashes in the original Smash Bros. But then again, we haven't seen female specimen of most dragon tribes (not counting Laguz), so I guess everything is possible.

Edited by BrightBow

I'm guessing something new to the series. Like something happened to her when she was born so she got like this, or both her parents having some dragon blood so they had a small chance of having a kid who could transform.

Or a half sibling half breed is possible but I think that's the least likely of these three options.

Screencap for context.

tumblr_nm5hzrq1Or1rhtrv4o2_540.png

This doesn't really look like a divine dragon. Looks almost like a demonic Kirin, based on the horn design and the body. But this doesn't really look like much of a dark dragon or an earth dragon, either. Could be a corrupted mage dragon, similar to Idenn, but who knows?

I really don't know. Personally I'm not buying the whole water dragon theory because it looks incredibly awkward underwater. Heck it looks awkward in general.The design of this dragon is so ornate that I have a hard time picturing it moving at all.

Corrupted dragon looks like the most credible theory to me. That would explain why it looks so...so...twisted, I guess would be the word, but that doesn't seem right. Personally I'm hoping that it has some sort of awesome breath weapon; because picturing it trying to run up and gore someone with those antlers just makes me pity the poor thing.

It reminds me of mage dragons from Shadow Dragon. Would make sense considering Awkwning's avatar was half sword half magic, as it would make this one half sword half magic dragon.

Dark Dragon because he is actually the antagonist whose mission is to weaken both empires and create chaos so that he can revive his...his...hmm...sister. You see the dancer's neck twisted by him, it's because she will learn the truth in the middle of the game and he will have to off her to keep the secret. Yeah!

Dark Dragon because he is actually the antagonist whose mission is to weaken both empires and create chaos so that he can revive his...his...hmm...sister. You see the dancer's neck twisted by him, it's because she will learn the truth in the middle of the game and he will have to off her to keep the secret. Yeah!

After reading your post, I really want that to be the story.

I'm guessing a new dragon type because of the horns and unique stance. That said, I'd like to see them being a alignment neutral Earth dragon, especially considering their Dragon Vein ability.

Anyone consider that it might just be a new kind of laguz or taguel? Sure it has wings and all but its a four legged creature and all. I mean Kamui has bare feet kinda like Yarne and Panne in Awakening.

I'm just sayin could be a Hippogriff or something.

Anyone consider that it might just be a new kind of laguz or taguel? Sure it has wings and all but its a four legged creature and all. I mean Kamui has bare feet kinda like Yarne and Panne in Awakening.

I'm just sayin could be a Hippogriff or something.

Not really, because Kamui was already seen using a dragonstone.

serenesforest.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/nohr5.jpg

竜石=dragonstone

Edited by L95