Helping out an actor in need

JechtShotMK9

Richard Newman is a longtime voice actor who has appeared in numerous shows, including, but not limited to, Franklin, Inu-Yasha, Dragon Ball Z, Beast Wars (the greatest show of all time), Megaman NT Warrior, and plenty others, which can be found here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0628236/

Having been a longtime fan of the man's work, I feel obligated to spread this call for assistance as far as I can.

Good luck to this guy, but i'd prefer not to.

I know it seems selfish. Why should you give money to some actor you don't really know? Kind of a first-world problem. But when you think about it, all we're asking for is one dollar from each of you (more if you feel so inclined). It would be easy as pie for you, and it would make a world of difference to us.

jesus

You know, I would have starved to death long ago if I gave a dollar to every person who needed it. There are more important causes.

If you need a million dollars for financial security, there's probably something the fundraiser's not telling you.

In all fairness, they never actually asked for a million dollars.

Edit: Oh wait they did. I could understand enough to pay the rent, but a million? Jesus.

Edited by blah2127