Facepalm moments

StalkerPizza

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was the last level of the lagdou ruins, I had a lvl. 20/10 knoll who had no stat under 15,and most were over 20, and a 10/20/18 ewan who had his def under 15 and had 17 MAG, so I saved knoll and ewan died, I created a copy split to save ewan on one file and the other I went to go fight lyon after

well it was the last level of the lagdou ruins, I had a lvl. 20/10 knoll who had no stat under 15,and most were over 20, and a 10/20/18 ewan who had his def under 15 and had 17 MAG, so I saved knoll and ewan died, I created a copy split to save ewan on one file and the other I went to go fight lyon after

Oh, ok. I had a similar situation happen with Lute in Lagdou ruins. Even though Lute was uber awesome, I didn't feel like taking another week to get through the ruins again(I don't have time for FE usually)

*Mareeta's Starlight hit activation!

Miss, miss, miss, miss, miss!

Mareeta is hit with an axe, 2% chance.

Starlight Hit activation on second attack!

Miss, miss, miss, miss, miss!*

*Mareeta is then killed by a Lopto druid, and wouldn't have died if she had killed that Brigand*

I can't believe I forgot this... my biggest facepalm moment ever:

Having Edward attack

Deghinsea

with a Wyrmslayer, and then realising it wasn't blessed!

I had something similar happen...except it was

Sephiran

and he was low on HP. But those damn spirits were surrounding him, and I was like "OH YEAH I'LL USE BOYD AND KILL HIM WITH A CROSSBOW". Then he was like "lolmantle" and I facepalmed at myself...

Recruiting Zihark in FE9 only to have the Black Knight kill him in the same chapter.

Same thing happened to me. :o

Having Stefan fall into three pitfalls in a row on chapter 19 of PoR, without a chance to heal him, and Rhys on the other side of the bridge. He got attacked by everyone and had one HP left before getting crit'd by a ballista...

Here's another one:

Thinking that Mist and Tormod could handle themselves against a swarm of enemies.

Nope.

It always sucks when you have an amazing unit that kills everything. Stick them on the front line, they kill enemy after enemy after enemy after enemy... WTF, why are ythere so many enemies in range??! Boom, before you know it that person killed like 15 enemies, always making room for more to come attack, taking a little damage now and then, until finally they can dodge no more and their defense fails them.. TT_TT

WHY ELIWOOD!!! Why didn't you just let one live and occupy the space!!!