Murder Masquerade - OOC

TackerHester

A group of 15 people arrive at a masquerade to have a fun time, but someone is out there, wanting to kill them all....

A Masquerade is costume party in which participant's wear masks. A murder is the killing of another person without justification. Put these two together and you will have a costume party...of death! ?

If you will like to join, all you have to say that you want to. After I get 15 participants I will send you a message that will contain your roll along with what you can do as that roll.

Their are 3 parts to this game, The Gathering, The Wandering, and The Murder. The Gathering is when the guest come together and talk and they will try to fnd who the murderer is. The Wandering is when everyone...wanders. The Murder is when the murder PM's me to type out the characters death in detail. The Participants then can express their "OMG" and things along the lines of that.

BUT! We have a catch. I will send you along your roll someone or something you will have to act out in the party. Keeps things interesting....

So, join if you dare...

##Vote: Duggers

I don't buy it!

Don't buy what?

so, mafia

there's a section for this in far from the forest, if you're interested

Ah that's nice to know. I'll make the actual rp\mafia room in there.

so, mafia

there's a section for this in far from the forest, if you're interested

I wouldn't say it's necessarily the same thing. Mafia proper (from what I can tell) doesn't really include a lot of characterizing... It seems filled with one liners galore, lol. I feel like this would be a pretty fun nostat RP if executed correctly, I just don't really feel like committing to a second one. GL and all that though.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily the same thing. Mafia proper (from what I can tell) doesn't really include a lot of characterizing... It seems filled with one liners galore, lol. I feel like this would be a pretty fun nostat RP if executed correctly, I just don't really feel like committing to a second one. GL and all that though.

This is mostly true.

There are plenty games that include flavor and some that include posting style restrictions for the players to follow through, but there isn't a 'character' to follow most of the time. There was a specific series of mafia games held by Quote that gave each player a character with personalities to follow, held out of SF with anonymous accounts (represented by the characters), but even following their personalities were optional there. That said, I've heard the thought of an RP-like mafia game go around the chat once, so it might fit there. Wouldn't hurt to ask, I guess.

Also

It seems filled with one liners galore, lol.

You haven't seen the walls of text some people do, lucky you. @.@

I appreciate the information, but have faith.

Don't try to jump the queue. It will end badly.

I suggest joining a mafia game or four, to give you an idea of what the community is like. Quote's taking sign-ups for Choral Mafia via PM, and given what you posted, that sounds right up your alley!

I'm just curious, why is there a queue in the first place?

Playing a mafia game seriously takes time, and our community isn't gigantic. Thus, to ensure that a game fills, one or two can be hosted at once.