What Should Roy's Final Smash Be?

Jotari

Nononono, I've got it now.

• Roy slashes the screen, catching anything in it...
  • Sue lets loose a load of arrows from Murgleis
  • Shanna, Thite, and Juno, with Shanna at the lead, swarm the enemy in a Triangle Attack
  • While the opponents are launched upwards, an Aircalibur from Cecilia spikes them right down.
  • Sophia uses Apocalypse, consuming everything in a void of dark hell.
  • Lilina casts Forblaze, raining down FIRE!
  • Lalum dances for Roy, allowing him to crit with the SoS.

There. Better than just using a Critical Hit, right?

Sorry but that's simply too cool. :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shanna, Thite, and Juno, with Shanna at the lead, swarm the enemy in a Triangle Attack
  • While the opponents are launched upwards, an Aircalibur from Cecilia spikes them right down.
2 awesome 4 SSB4

Really it's never going to happen.

Just like Ice Dragon rampage

Roy is more of a intellectual general, then a fighter. He's interesting when you dig, the manga shows this as does Sword of Seals were it translated in a more interesting way then just (lets get the words out there so it makes sense).

which manga are we talking about here?

I want to say he's talking about Hasha no Tsurugi, though it didn't really focus on Roy much IIRC

He only appeared a few times yeah. But that's the one.

As badass and awesome as that sounds I could see that FS lasting forever. Although I could see maybe a pair up with Liliana kinda like Robin does with Chrom except the person cutting in would be a magic user (roles reveresed) and yes I know there was no pairing up in FE6 but do we really want to see a third Critical hit animation like Marth and Lucina's?

Better idea than the rest:

Roy uses the Final Smash and Fa flies out of nowhere dropping a second Divine Dragon Stone. Roy grabs hold of it and transforms into his own version of a Divine Dragon, canonizing Roy's mother as Ninian, and does a kind of Latios/Latias Pokeball attack consisting of him and Fa-zilla.

Roy uses the Final Smash and Fa flies out of nowhere dropping a second Divine Dragon Stone. Roy grabs hold of it and transforms into his own version of a Divine Dragon, canonizing Roy's mother as Ninian, and does a kind of Latios/Latias Pokeball attack consisting of him and Fa-zilla.

But what about people who ship Eliwood with different ladies? (Even if Ninian is the most likely canonical choice :P).

It does sound good

Might as canonize Sophia has his wife and have a full dragon fest smash.

Super Simple Binding blade critical hit animation

and Ninian is an Ice-dragon she cant use a divine stone only an icestone

Edited by Moishe Oofnik

Huh. I never noticed how his most implied mother, an ice dragon, has an element completely opposite to his signature firey sword.

It'd be an interesting way to have a contrast-y moveset.

Never going to happen since the fan rage of some people would be real though.

But what about people who ship Eliwood with different ladies? (Even if Ninian is the most likely canonical choice :P).

what about them? it's not like shippers haven't already been ignoring canon previously

really though I'd rather not have another "don't get hit by the initial final smash strike or u ded" final smash

transformation final smashes, interesting projectile final smashes (mario, etc), those sorts of things are more interesting imo

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be all for his long-range critical hit as his final smash; it has visual flare (hur hur), and is more likely to happen than alot of these. Really, just anything to differentiate him from Marth more would be nice. Also, I really didn't like PM's choice for his final smash, especially since it seems like half the characters in SSB4 have Great Aethar by any other name now.

Marcus should come on screen, rescue him and run through his opponents. I feel it'd represent best Roy's time in FE6.

^This^

I laughed so hard x)

Idoun shows up, Roy pokes her, Idoun falls over and deals massive damage on impact.

Well, on a more serious note, I think it should be a nice, massive fire blast. Not very original of course but considering Roy's association with the fire element, I can't really imagine anything else. I definitely can't see him simply charging forward and poking the enemy like Marth does. It has to be flashier. And it would be a nice opportunity to demonstrate his ability to attack at range.

• 2 weeks later...

I think he could do a ranged attack with his sealed sword,I mean they didn't give Ike any ranged attacks and it would be a cool thing to set him apart from the other FE-characters

I would even be okay with a Mario/Dr. Mario tornado but with Fire, or something similar.