Greetings from France !

KungBoo

Hello there, I'm new here and I come from France ;)

I joined because Fire Emblem is my favorite serie since I played Awakening, then I did FE4, FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9 and FE10. I love all of these games but Genealogy of the Holy War and PoR/RD are the best ones to me. ^^

As a crazy fan-girl my favorite FE characters are mostly males like Stahl, Kieran and Sigurd, but I love girls like Elincia and Cordelia too !

I'm so hyped for FE14 and I will start with the Nohr path because of the hot blond guys \o/

Anyway thank you for reading me ^^

Bonjour! Welcome to Airport 1001!

Also, I'm impressed that you've already delved deep into FE - partly because that part of me that wants to experience more FEs has all but died.

Bonjour, thank you all ! ^^

Well, after I finished Awakening, I wanted to do the other games so I did those on GBA because I have played FE8 when I was younger (but I never finished it lol), after that I couldn't stop playing FE games, I will try Marth's saga next

Greetings m'lady. ( Guess who is here )

That reminds me, I don't know if in my introduction I told that I did pretty every FE except 1 and 3 ( because FE11 and FE12 are better FE1 and FE3 ).

And still, I'm French.

Anyway, finally you made it until the forest. I was like telling to everyone from our FE friends "go and join SF" but no one listened. Still, after like 2 years you're there so that is good x)

Oh and everybody, the lady here is a poney-units lover. o/

( Now you'll understand why she jumped in FE4 )