Anyone here own EU/PAL 3DS systems?

HeartTranquil

if anything, they'd import japanese 3ds's instead, and get the game in a few months.

i'm going to wait since money is nice, but i'd do it if i was in need of a new 3ds.

Edited by Comet

The wait won't bug you?

No, it won't.

The wait won't bug you? This game is probably going to be the biggest game on the 3DS system!

I'm more interested in Dai Gyakuten Saiban than I am about FE:If. In fact, I might not even get FE:If depending on what happens with the "two versions" shenanigans.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

If you have enough patience to wait for a whole year then you can probably wait for another few months. I don't think it's worth importing another 3DS just to play one game (or two), unless you are wealthy and/or don't mind paying. If it helps, try not to view it as the rest of the world will be enjoying the game while you're dreading waiting for release, but think that your patience and persistence will be handsomely rewarded (well, unless the game sucks, of course...).

Some people have a great deal patience, like me.

Some other, very lucky people have a japanese 3DS. Not like me.

Get on my level, scrub.

Since I'll most likely only understand the gist of the plot and characters, I'll buy the localized version when it comes out as well. However, until then, it'll be a great way to practice some Japanese, which I study on my spare time anyway, limited though it may be.

Edited by Thane

Nah.

PAL folks have had to wait extra months for decades; we've gotten used to it now. Although that doesn't mean it doesn't suck...

We have? That's news to me. I've always been very impatient when it comes to games I'm actually looking forward to.

Luckily, I dodge a bullet this time.

I'll just wait for it, I never get a game on launch anymore anyway (last dime I did was Paper Mario Sticker Star).

After Awakening it's not worth the money of importing. (Also this time I'm gonna look at how fans receive it, instead of how reviewers from IGN and the like who've only played Awakening and haven't got a single clue what FE is about, received it).

As a university student, that isn't really an option for me, and if it was, there's a good chance it'll come out when I'm really busy (pretty much the first half of 2016), so there's that too...

May/June would actually be a great release window for me, as 1st and 2nd years on my course finish late may/early june.

Edited by Dwarven Darkness

Nah.

PAL folks have had to wait extra months for decades; we've gotten used to it now. Although that doesn't mean it doesn't suck...

Curses! I've been ninja'd by by the Admin!

But yeah, this has always been how it has been in Europe, and especially Australia. All I have to do is temporarily unsubscribe to people like GameXplain for until I complete the game.

Xenoblade itself was released in Europe first, I thought?

Yes, Xenoblade was actually localized in Europe (One of like 3-13 games to do that ever), and wasn't going to come out in NA until the fans rioted asked NoA to localize it. (The full story is a little longer than that)

Well, I was patient enough to wait for Shin Megami Tensei IV's EU release...

It would be nice to get the game at the same time with NA, but waiting a couple months longer has never really bothered me. It sucks, but it's not that big of a deal. Avoiding spoilers is going to be annoying though! I was lucky with Awakening - all the spoilery stuff I knew about the game beforehand was something I looked up on purpose, but I get the feeling it won't be so easy with If. I'm not logging in on Tumblr during that time, that's for sure.

I'm not rich enough for that. Importing the game would be one thing, but a couple hundred bucks for a whole system plus the game(s), not worth the cost. If we get it later, oh well, I'll deal. It's already going to be several months after the Japanese release no matter what anyway.

Nah. I just forked out on the Fire Emblem version of a PAL 3DS... I'm not gonna get an NTSC one too. I did briefly attempt to get an ntsc Fire Emblem 3DS but it was so much more expensive that I gave up v.v

I'll just wait. I'm used to it. And I do like to look up all the spoilers in the meantime ^.^