2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just-in Tucker.

That was a great kick, he just nails it.

I remember when he hit 6 field goals in a game, including a 61-yarder(!) to seal the deal and effectively end the Lions 2013 season. -_-'

He is easily the best kicker in the league.

Edited by Team Alucard

Tucker is very close to being #1.

You still have Hauschka, Gostkowski, Janikowski, Carpenter and Vinatieri in the debate for that spot, but regardless he is Top 5 at minimum.

I remember when he hit 6 field goals in a game, including a 61-yarder(!) to seal the deal and effectively end the Lions 2013 season. -_-'

He is easily the best kicker in the league.

yea he was our only offensive highlight from that season

God damn it, fuck Scobee. He needs his ass cut. HE is the reason we lost this game. Him, and a flag the refs should've called back when some guy had his arm all over Coates. Ravens should be 0-4 right now.

Although, why the hell the Steelers didn't try to have Scobee kick again anyway, I can't fathom. That was just shitty decision making. Because, HOW DO YOU LOSE TO THE RAVENS WHEN THEY MADE MORE TURNOVERS AND YOU GOT MORE SACKS?

Edited by Anacybele

yeah i feel ya. I'm still not gonna be down if we end 5-11 or 6-10 - it was a long time coming. But this win was nice, despite aging me a few years.

anyway ana not gonna rub this shit in because we played a very very tight game that went into OT, with a lot of special teams mistakes. ugly ass win. We have issues that came out in full force here.

crazy to think how close we were to 0-4 (and 4-0 for that matter). here's hoping this is just the pendulum swinging back.

Edited by Lord Raven

yeah i feel ya. I'm still not gonna be down if we end 5-11 or 6-10 - it was a long time coming. But this win was nice, despite aging me a few years.

anyway ana not gonna rub this shit in because we played a very very tight game that went into OT, with a lot of special teams mistakes. ugly ass win. We have issues that came out in full force here.

crazy to think how close we were to 0-4 (and 4-0 for that matter). here's hoping this is just the pendulum swinging back.

Let me join that aging club too.

But yeah, it was a good competitive game. And I don't think you should rub it in no matter what, that's just being really mean. I don't rub it in when the Steelers beat the Ravens... At least, I don't try to. I might like...make fun of the Ravens in my head or something, but I wouldn't go gloating to a Ravens fan or anything. xP

Steelers got issues too... Too many missed tackles as well as Sir Missalot Scobee. I'm amazed that Vick never threw a single pick or fumbled though.

Also, Flacco looked pretty good with that haircut and beard combo, I almost didn't recognize him. He usually looks derpy as hell.

Yah that haircut + beard was pretty sexy.

He usually looks like:joe-flacco-metrosexual-frankenstein.jpg

I always thought Flacco looked better shaved. In fact, men usually do in general, imo. Now Flacco just looks messy and drunk to me... But I like him, I wish he played for a team I don't dislike. xP

yeah after the super bowl i think his wife's like IF YOURE GONNA BE A SUPER BOWL WINNER YOURE GONNA LOOK FRESH

i believe that he is whipped, personally

anyway if i were a chick or gay i'd date him

Edited by Lord Raven

Let me join that aging club too.

But yeah, it was a good competitive game. And I don't think you should rub it in no matter what, that's just being really mean. I don't rub it in when the Steelers beat the Ravens... At least, I don't try to. I might like...make fun of the Ravens in my head or something, but I wouldn't go gloating to a Ravens fan or anything. xP

Steelers got issues too... Too many missed tackles as well as Sir Missalot Scobee. I'm amazed that Vick never threw a single pick or fumbled though.

You haven't aged as much as you think unless you're a Browns, Chargers or Bills fan.

BUT think of it like this.

Without Roethlisberger you managed to put the Ravens on the edge. That's a pretty good achievement....then again the Raiders beat them...

As well as having your Pro Bowl Center out for the season and not getting pressured too much.

Edited by ~Summer~

Yeah, without Ben, Pouncey, or Bryant. You're right, they still did pretty good, especially that defense (inconsistencies/missed tackles aside). The injuries to the secondary though, that is really bad. We have like no depth here...

Admittedly, I'd so date Luke Kuechly. He's just...so attractive. And just fifteen days older than me. I think I have a bit of a crush on him. I try not to since I'm not a believer in love at first sight or anything and I don't even know the guy, but he's frickin handsome... I wouldn't be worthy of him though... He deserves better...

Edited by Anacybele

yeah after the super bowl i think his wife's like IF YOURE GONNA BE A SUPER BOWL WINNER YOURE GONNA LOOK FRESH

i believe that he is whipped, personally

Hell, I'm not gay and I'd still date him. Gimme some of that $120.6 million. =3

You haven't aged as much as you think unless you're a Browns, Chargers or Bills fan.

BUT think of it like this.

Without Roethlisberger you managed to put the Ravens on the edge. That's a pretty good achievement....then again the Raiders beat them...

As well as having your Pro Bowl Center out for the season and not getting pressured too much.

there's a difference

the Ravens have a tendency to keep games obscenely close. We end up with like 10 one-score games by each year's end, including playoffs.

Our Super Bowl season we had 10 regular season games that ended within 6 points. We were like 6-4 in these games. Including a 4th and 29 conversion by Ray Rice, that last minute Tucker "field goal" against the Patriots, two 3 point games against the Steelers, a Cowboys game where Dan Bailey missed the game winner, and a defense that just loved to give up leads.

The Playoffs had a double overtime game and the 49ers bringing a 28-6 deficient to a 34-31 loss, while being like 5 yards away from a win.

And this is is like our past 8 years with John Harbaugh. It's one thing to get blown out in a bunch of games like the Browns and to generally lose, but it's another thing to be a generally winning team that comes on the cusp of losing many times every single season.

2014 was the only season where I felt confident we could dominate a clearly inferior opponent, for reference.

Flacco looks kinda derpy in the above picture, but he's pretty good looking most of the time IMO...I think he looks better a little stubbly. He had an almost Fu Manchu moustache once that was laughably awful though:

joe-flacco-went-to-mcdonalds-to-celebrat

Edited by -Cynthia-

do not diss the fu manchu

im warning you cynthia

No amount of money could make me love that moustache :p

My vote for most attractive current player is probably Eric Decker, though only when his beard isn't out too long.

Doesn't even compare. Forget seeing playoffs, I still don't know what having a relevant game in December feels like.