2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Tomlin was pissed at the issues though, so they WERE a problem. Yes, it affected both teams, but it still contributed a lot to the issues. Like I said, why else would Gronk have been left totally uncovered on that one play? He got one of those three TDs because of that, btw.

I'm not saying the headset issues were completely to blame, that secondary is still a work in progress. But I think it was a contributing factor.

Players blow coverage assignments, it happens. The Patriots didn't even score when the headset issues were the worst(first quarter), so claiming it as a major factor seems silly. You're free to believe whatever you want though.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, these were apparently bad enough to be heard about.

EDIT: Aaand, there goes Rodgers' streak of not throwing a pick at Lambeau Field in ages. That's gotta hurt. Wasn't even his fault, the ball got tipped way in the air and a Ram just happened to be there.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, these were apparently bad enough to be heard about.

They're always bad. Every time we've played in Miami we've had to get the plays from the sidelines because the headsets sucked. Tomlin clearly made the comment so they could accuse the Patriots of cheating.

Anyway, two beautiful TDs in the first quarter. Thank god.

Edited by Lord Raven

Tomlin clearly made the comment so they could accuse the Patriots of cheating.

No, he didn't. He said it's frustrating and happens all the time when they play in Boston. He never said they were cheating.

EDIT: Rodgers threw ANOTHER pick. Holy shit. o.o I said he was going against a brutal defense!

Edited by Anacybele

The Steelers schedule has been pretty favorable in terms of playing against passing offenses. Niners and Rams are the two worst teams in the league in terms of yards per game throwing the ball and the Ravens lost their top WR on an already depleted receiving corps. This game should be a good test of how good their secondary actually is.

Even then we're playing our back-up receiver and using running backs and tight ends to cover our lack of depth there.

Was really hoping we could activate Tyrell Williams from our Practice Squad. The kid has all the potential. I'm surprised nobody has picked him up. He'd be much better depth than Donald Brown at this point.

It looks to me like Tyrod is starting to regress. He suddenly can't stand in the pocket and easy throws look more difficult than they did 2-3 weeks ago

I dunno, this is what I expected from him. He's not that good at all.

Browns are unsurprisingly losing pretty badly.

What does surprise me, though, is that not only are the Seahawks winning, they're ANNIHILATING the Bengals. I thought the Seahawks were overrated and unlikely to even make the playoffs after they only beat the Lions due to a bad call, but they're proving me wrong right now.

Browns took the lead! Holy crap, yes! I'm cheering with you, Steve, cause I hate the Ravens more than the Browns and the Ravens have a better record. :P Go Browns!

Seahawks are burning the Bengals too, whoopee!

I can't believe that either, Cynthia... I feel bad for saying Winston sucks now. I might've been wrong.

And yeah, if the Bengals make this comeback, ugh. If both them AND the Ravens make a comeback, double ugh. The Steelers would REALLY need to win tomorrow.

Edited by Anacybele

Titans punt, Bills lead by 1 and have 3rd and 3 at the 2 minute warning. If we convert, game over.

Let's see a real miracle in the Music City.

Flacco's attempt at two points failed, the Browns just need another TD. Please don't fuck this up... Because it looks like the Bengals are going to stay undefeated. -_-

EDIT: Or maybe not. Game is going into OT. Come on, Seahawks, you have one more chance!

Edited by Anacybele