2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

If there's any team in the AFC to give up a 14 point lead, it's Jacksonville. Though I'm a little surprised at how effective TJ Yeldon has been up to this point... and of course he's sitting on my bench in one of my leagues.

I think you mean the Chargers or the Browns.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow the Colts are getting so many costly turnovers that have been giving the Saints really good field position.

Edited by ~Summer~

Colts have just stopped trying to win games outside the AFC South at this point lol- if they lose then the Jags will be only one game behind which is pretty crazy.

In other news, the Bucs are stomping the Redskins. They'll actually be 3-3 if they win here which is pretty impressive for them.

UGH, stop going for it on 4th and just kick a fucking FG. Boswell is amazing. -_-

EDIT: Holy fuck Dolphins. O_O

EDIT: Martavis Bryant making Landry Jones look good again. TD, okay, cool, but I'm tired of people giving Jones the credit for this stuff. He's awful. Bryant (and Bell and AB to a lesser extent) is the guy getting things done here. Otherwise, this game is pathetic. I can't believe this team has resorted to playing down to the level of their opponent again. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

Colts have just stopped trying to win games outside the AFC South at this point lol- if they lose then the Jags will be only one game behind which is pretty crazy.

Chuck's trying to return to Baltimore.

also wtf at the Dolphins LOL

Edited by Lord Raven

I am really fucking sick of the Steelers playing to the level of their opponent. The Chiefs are supposed to be bad, they shouldn't be dominating us at all. Although, I bet if Ben was healthy, they wouldn't be. Landry Jones is still not good at all. He's better than he used to be, but he's still not even average. And the defense is looking as bad as it did in week 1 for some reason. It was starting to look really good, now they look horrible again.

Also, I just fucking hate seeing the Chiefs kick them around at all regardless. I hate it even more than I hate seeing the Ravens win against us.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah well the #1 and #2 overall picks (Ravens and Chiefs) will be 3 of the Steelers' losses this season

ohohoho

(I've really checked out, I'm only following fantasy, nfl.com/scores and the Ravens, this semester is busyyyyyyyyy)

Will you stop bringing up that loss? Your Ravens didn't even earn that win when a crappy Steelers kicker was the main reason you won on top of key Steelers players missing and Vick having very little time to learn the offense well.

Also, your Ravens are still doing worse. I wouldn't be cheerful if I were you.

Edited by Anacybele

i'm joking around esp since I expect Ben to completely torch us once we play @BAL (where i all but outright stated we'd beat them), but again I think as a whole we've been much more unlucky than you guys have so that was just karma swinging the other direction so let's not get into this whole lucky/unlucky thing esp since our kicker missed two kicks that basically cost us wins

did you notice how i also all but outright stated we'd be the #1 overall pick

Edited by Lord Raven

It's not exactly unexpected that Landry Jones isn't very good, he was probably #3 on the depth chart for a reason.

The Steelers still hold the #6 wild card spot thanks to the Bills losing, but they're only a half game ahead of the Dolphins(and surprisingly the Raiders if the Raiders manage to win this afternoon).

oh my god we actually have starters on our o-line.

also what the fuck stevie.

Stevie's drop gave RIvers an INT gg.

TD Raiders. Fuck the Raiders. Fuck Everything tbh. San Diego football for you.

Edited by ~Summer~

It's not exactly unexpected that Landry Jones isn't very good, he was probably #3 on the depth chart for a reason.

The Steelers still hold the #6 wild card spot thanks to the Bills losing, but they're only a half game ahead of the Dolphins(and surprisingly the Raiders if the Raiders manage to win this afternoon).

I wouldn't care if the Steelers were the top seed right now, losing to the CHIEFS is the worst thing to me. They're my most hated team. Used to be the Patriots, until the Chiefs gave me reason to hate them more.

Oh yeah, and our secondary has continued to take injuries for some reason. Will Allen is out, Antwon Blake got hurt, and William Gay is hurt now too. That's almost our entire starting secondary now. -_-

I'm officially checking out of this season.

Half of our offense is injured at any given time. Our OL is more porous than cheesecloth. We have terrible discipline and even when we do play clean football, the refs still flag us for phantom PIs to keep drives alive (and let other teams win). Our defensive line went from the most disruptive in the league to a bunch of kittens. Our QB is the only reason why we're not 2-5 (and pretty sure we would have lost to both Indy and Miami if they didn't stink at the time) and he hasn't played in two weeks. Our coaches don't understand situational football and they're letting players mutiny out in the open.

At least we're punting well.

Once again, I'm going to suffer through another season of mediocrity. For god sakes, we don't expect you to win the Superbowl. We just want you to be worth watching and caring about.

I'm out for the season unless the Bills magically end the season at 9-7. I don't even care about missing the playoffs again. I just want my team to stop being a joke.

Edited by Jim Moriarty

At first I liked the hiring of Rex Ryan. But he and the Bills have been a huge disappointment this year and it all starts with him.

Ana, why are the Chiefs your most hated team?

EDIT: this SD-OAK game is pretty shocking. Who would have thought that the Chargers' offense would look like such garbage?

Edited by chococoke