2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

*sigh*

THANK GOD HE DIDN'T OBJ THE CATCH.

Man Pagano you really are showing why you should keep your job. Why can't you do this WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.

John Pagano cleverly creates a trapped pocket for Rodgers to make him unable to roll out. In almost every attempt it results in Rodgers getting sacked or nowhere to go.

Weddle is hurt so this is looking bad.

EDIT: i secretly want mccoy to be un-conservative and go for a 2-point conversion at the same time i don't have faith in our offense to do it.

i really hope this goes to OT.

Edited by ~Summer~

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dammit he should've ran it in or bullet it to Woodhead.

WE COULD'VE OT'D THIS GAME.

argh.

We were as close to 5-1 as we are to 2-4.

At least we have an easy schedule coming up.

11-5 please.

edit: i need a day i'm depressed.

Edited by ~Summer~

The Chargers do have a favorable schedule going forward- they don't play any winning teams except the Broncos twice. The Broncos play 5 winning teams, 3 of them currently undefeated. Chargers are back by 4 games though which is a lot and 2.5 games back in the wild card race. It's a lot of ground to make up.

Edited by -Cynthia-

The Chargers do have a favorable schedule going forward- they don't play any winning teams except the Broncos twice. The Broncos play 5 winning teams, 3 of them currently undefeated. Chargers are back by 4 games though which is a lot and 2.5 games back in the wild card race. It's a lot of ground to make up.

See I know this but why can't we win the division. We're playing way better football than the Broncos. Yet nobody can keep the Broncos out.

EDIT: Also the Ravens are as close to being 4-2 as they are 1-5. A respectable team.

Same goes for the Chiefs they were equally as close to being a winning team.

Edited by ~Summer~

Chiefs don't have Jamaal Charles anymore though, and he was practically their whole offense, lol.

Steelers should beat these guys, even if Ben doesn't play. In fact, the Steelers and Panthers seem to be the only teams that can win with backup QBs consistently. o.O (last year, the Panthers won both games where Derek Anderson had to start)

If Ben comes back though, the Steelers should steamroll the Chiefs! I hope. I've been wrong about them before though, so we'll see...

Chiefs don't have Jamaal Charles anymore though, and he was practically their whole offense, lol.

Steelers should beat these guys, even if Ben doesn't play. In fact, the Steelers and Panthers seem to be the only teams that can win with backup QBs consistently. o.O (last year, the Panthers won both games where Derek Anderson had to start)

If Ben comes back though, the Steelers should steamroll the Chiefs! I hope. I've been wrong about them before though, so we'll see...

The Colts won both their games with Hasselbeck this year. Cardinals actually did pretty well with Stanton last year, Lindley was terrible though.

Technically, the Ravens are still the original Browns, and the current Browns are an expansion team.

So you've always known what it's like to be a Browns fan. =P

im sorry but the ravens are technically and functionally an expansion franchise started in 1996

so ive never known the pain

Edited by Lord Raven

The Colts won both their games with Hasselbeck this year. Cardinals actually did pretty well with Stanton last year, Lindley was terrible though.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that stuff. :P

Also, Lord Raven, I usually like to see the Ravens lose, but they're making the Steelers' loss to them more and more embarrassing. :(

Well Pagano if you get fired then we welcome you back with open arms in Baltimore ^_^

I'd like to note as well - only way Jim Harbaugh EVER goes back into the NFL is if he gets Chip Kelly level of control over rosters and transactions instead of getting into a pissing match with his GM. I highly down Irsay would give that to him, because Irsay likes his GMs incompetent.

Edited by Lord Raven

Ooooh, so close, Chargers. So close. GG. Good job Packers, for my late brother. :)

Our defense decided to party like it was 2011, our offense was in a funk, and yet despite this they STILL won.

The bye week is coming at a great time for the Packers

Ha, the Steelers are winning despite a lot of offensive struggles too. And their defense has been a big reason why, surprisingly. I wish they had a bye right now though, we could sure use it to let Ben recover more. :/

Our defense decided to party like it was 2011, our offense was in a funk, and yet despite this they STILL won.

The bye week is coming at a great time for the Packers

Yah because I don't know what the fuck our organization does.

I'm salty because Gates got held on the goal line the same way Flowers got called for holding and never got it called. But we clearly should've gave it to Woodhead.

What I'd like to know is what's going on with my man Antonio Brown. Yeah, AB's been having to work with a QB not named Big Ben, but he's also been covered well lately. He's gotten one or two good plays here and there, but NOTHING close to what he was doing before Ben got hurt. Why can't he get open so much anymore?

I want to say it's probably that Vick and Jones aren't noticing when he's open, but I don't know. I don't want Brown to actually be worse than everyone thought. I want him to keep being the top receiver!

Who's everybody got winning Giants Eagles? Both teams missing some injured players, but I think ODB is playing. I've got Giants winning by 7 or less, maybe 27-24.

Also we need a new thread title. Something akin to "Get shit on Seahawks" seems fitting.