2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New York Jets are looking pretty solid though honestly. Not a real flashy team, but they've got a good defense with Revis and such and some good skill players (Marshall, Decker, Ivory). I could definitely see them as a wildcard team.

Broncos manage to pull out another win thanks to their defense...has a 6-0 team ever looked so shaky?

Last year's Cardinals? I can't remember if they started 6-0 or 5-1 though.

Didn't the Cardinals get heavily injured though?

Anyway, MAN the Panthers' depth in RB is beautiful. Jonathan Stewart is great, and Fozzy Whittacker, man that little dude can fly. Just got a first down all on his own from 3rd and 15.

Well, that game was a disappointment. But, yeah, the Broncos seem to be having a lot of trouble with teams they should be steamrolling, despite having yet to lose a game. The Falcons were like that before this week, too, and they ended up losing pretty handily to the Saints (who haven't exactly been great this year), so I think it's only a matter of time before someone gets the better of Denver.

Edit: Also, the Bengals are looking more and more legit every week. They might even have it in them to end with the first 16-1 season in NFL history (I think).

Edited by ClevelandSteve

My GOD, enough with the false starts! And 2 out of 3 of them were on Greg Olsen of all people too. Come on. And the announcers said that a lot of false starts have happened in Seattle over the years. But why is that? I'm curious. How does the field you play in affect what penalties get called?

The Panthers and Seahawks sure hate each other though, this is such a physical game. Is this like the biggest non-divisional rivalry or something?

Edited by Anacybele

The crowd noise at Safeco is so loud that it's difficult for linemen to hear the quarterback. When Lynch had his famous beast mode run against the Saints the noise was so loud it literally registered as a mini-earthquake.

Edited by Team Alucard

My GOD, enough with the false starts! And 2 out of 3 of them were on Greg Olsen of all people too. Come on. And the announcers said that a lot of false starts have happened in Seattle over the years. But why is that? I'm curious. How does the field you play in affect what penalties get called?

The Panthers and Seahawks sure hate each other though, this is such a physical game. Is this like the biggest non-divisional rivalry or something?

Crowd noise makes it more difficult to hear, Seattle is loud.

Well it was Patriots/Colts for a while, but the Colts with Luck just get smashed every time by the Patriots so it's pretty one sided. Seahawks/Panthers is also pretty one sided since the Seahawks always win.

Patriots/Broncos, Patriots/Ravens, or Seahawks/Packers are also interesting choices.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Oh, I see now. Yeah, they sure are loud, now that I think about it. No wonder I needed to turn the TV volume down earlier...

The games between the Panthers and Seahawks are always really close though. They've even gone into OT once or twice, I think. This is why I picked the Panthers. This can't last forever, and now seems like a likely time for that to come true after how many times the Seahawks have won these close matchups.

And wow, Ravens losing badly vs the Niners? Wow, I didn't think those birds were THAT bad right now. Makes that Steelers loss to them even more embarrassing... Stupid Josh Scobee. Glad he got the boot.

Edited by Anacybele

Keenan Allen is on fire today.

He made some crazy snags and big gains.

I think he gets back to 1000 receiving yards this year.

Also Gates dropped a 1st down and potentially a TD.

But 10-17 we're doing pretty good for 11 point underdogs. Also, the Packers' hard snap count is pretty insane and complicated. They ran a double snapcount which caught our rotational D-linemen offsides and almost got Perryman encroached when he blitzed.

Edited by ~Summer~

Torrey Smith caught a long TD vs his old team, how fitting. Heh heh.

On the Panthers game, GG so far, Seattle. That trick play that resulted in a huge TD, damn. They just outdid the Panthers D there. The coverage was good, pressure was good, the Seahawks just managed to get around it. They won that round. xP

Edited by Anacybele

What the hell, Flacco

Yeah holy shit I think I know exactly what play you're talking about.

Meanwhile Steve Smith finally catches a TD pass instead of dropping it like the other two -_- Should be 21-19 right now but he dropped two sure TDs.

LAAAAAAMBOOOOO FIELD.

Man Frank Reich's playcalling is much more complicated now, he found a way to make a long pass work with our make-shift offensive line.

He made Gates do a "block" then run an out route to make Clinton-Dix respect him. Opening up the center of the field for Floyd to just make a jump-ball snag. On top of that Rivers get good protection with Woodhead staying to block.

Panthers need to get big plays. A lack of them is starting to hurt. Oh, penalties have screwed them up too. -_- I didn't know you liked them, Jedi. Or do you hate the Seahawks?

Also, sorry about your Cardinals, that had to be rough, going down to a third string QB in the end...

You guys took out Kelvin Beachum for the season though. Ugh. Second ACL tear for this team now. :(

Edited by Anacybele

And Graham Gano misses the extra point at the WORST time. -_-

Speaking of kickers though, our Steelers guy Chris Boswell is AWESOME. :D 51 yards at HEINZ FIELD? That kid's gonna get a big fat contract next season if the Steelers don't keep him.

Edited by Anacybele

PANTHERS WIN!! FINALLY, after losing so much against the Seahawks, they put them in their place!

Although yeah, the Seahawks seemingly being unable to finish a 4th quarter of football surely factored in to this. :P

The Packers might lose, btw, holy wow.

MAN IS PAGANO GOING POST SEASON PAGANO.

WE JUST SHUT DOWN THE PACKERS FOR A DRIVE.

Dammit Attaochu why you try to run and bring it to the endzone shoulda just fell on it.

I'm hoping we upset the Packers. As always we have that one game we're not supposed to win where we win.

the upset is coming. huge upset. Rivers got lucky Shields dropped a pick earlier in the game.

edit: dammit Rivers you would've made the right decision throwing to Woodhead but you got greedy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pagano pulls a stunt or if this goes to overtime.

Edited by ~Summer~

The Packers losing at home right now would definitely be huge for you guys. :o

Also, I just discovered that I might have gone to the same school as a Steeler at the same time. Alejandro Villanueva went to SHAPE High School in Belgium, and he's only three years older than me. He was a senior at the time that I was a sophomore, and I went to SHAPE during my sophomore year.