2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Well if you give us enough chances with turnovers and penalties, we'll score eventually. 19-14 Jaguars- should be more really.

In other news, the Packers still only have 3 points in the 4th quarter and they're home against the Lions.

And we give the lead right back- it's like we're allergic to winning or something.

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, come on, Jags!

Meanwhile, AB torches the Browns for a big TD run! I LOVE AB!! And dat flip into the endzone! The announcers were even all "I've never seen anything like that!" lol Such a bro dat AB.

Boswell missed the extra point, but not a big deal. Still though, why does he seem to have a bit of trouble with shorter kicks? :/

Yeah, that penalty just moved the Jags into FG range, LOL.

Also, the Steelers have this closed up. ^^ I feel bad for fantasy players though, Ben got nice numbers and I don't think anyone started him because he was supposed to sit this game. :P

EDIT: AND THE JAGS WIN. W00t! Always a good day for me when the Steelers win and the Ravens lose. ^^ Now if only I could see the Bengals losing tomorrow. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Holy fuck Ravens facemask lets Jaguars kick with 0:00 left and Myers redeems himself! Man, that was such a game both teams tried to lose so hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[spoiler=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I wanted us to throw deeper for the first down cause like, if we get it then we win. If we don't get the first down then we lose regardless of how much time was left on the clock. POINT PROVEN. FUCK. NOTHING ABOUT THAT LAST SNAP WAS GOING RIGHT ANYWAY. BETTER TO LET BORTLES SLING IT THAN GET A FACE MASK. IN FACT BETTER TO JUST TAP HIM WHILE HE IS PASSING THAN GET A FACE MASK

GOD DAMMIT DUMERVIL

WHY

fuckin penalties man

can't wait to sweep the steelers and get that #1 overall pick

Edited by Lord Raven

Dude, good luck sweeping us if you can't even do well against the Jags or Browns. :P Josh Scobee isn't around to give you a free win this time and AB is wrecking every defense he goes against.

Edited by Anacybele

Cause you guys played so well against us in that game right

And you guys put up more points on the Bengals than we did right

It was tongue in cheek anyway and would be hilarious either way, lighten up

EDIT:

incredulous.gif

Edited by Lord Raven

We were also without Ben, remember. Our offense is nowhere near as good without him.

And sure, but don't count your wyverns before they hatch, just sayin'.

It was tongue in cheek anyway and would be hilarious either way, lighten up

Wow, first win for the Lions in Lambeau since the year I was born. Kudos to them!

Ha, Marc Sessler thinks Tomlin should be in the Coach of the Year conversation, but I dunno about that yet, let's see how he does with the Steelers for the remainder of this season. Still, to be 6-4 after all the QB and kicker woes and this schedule IS rather impressive. Oh, and with the loss of Le'Veon Bell too.

Edited by Anacybele