2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cowboys practically handed Cam Newton that TD after the penalty on the FG attempt. lol

And now both my favorite not-Steelers have a TD today. ^^

EDIT: And Romo's down again, whoa.

Edited by Anacybele

so uhh is Jim Bob Cooter the Lions' savior?

Hahaha. No, they just don't have the luxury of playing the Eagles every week. Plus the Lions generally play well on Thanksgiving.

The offense hasn't really been that much better since they canned Lombardi, the victories in the past two weeks over GB and Oakland were more because of the defense. Stafford and company didn't do much.

Hopefully they continue to play well down the stretch and finish with a somewhat respectable record. 4 of the remaining 5 games are winnable, and finishing 8-8 after starting 0-5 would be a fairly impressive turnaround.

Caldwell is probably gone either way but I don't want the new GM to burn everything to the ground by trading Stafford and Megatron. This team is not terrible, they just need a better offensive line.

Edited by Team Alucard

EDIT: Also, you're a Kuechly fan too? Wow, I would've never guessed it

Well, I did mention it sometime ago... And it isn't just because he's a really good player, I also think he's really attractive and sounds like a great guy. :P

Edited by Anacybele

rip wisconsin

At least the Bucks are supposed to be good? No, they're disappointing (this season I actually had expectations)

The Brewers? Well, next couple years they're going to be in rebuild mode.

So.....go......Admirals?????

i mean the O's had a pretty mediocre recently and we had riots this past summer

our basketball team became the Washington Wizards and our hockey team is the capitals, I guess the Caps are doing well

so yeah

Edited by Lord Raven

We have the Cavs. I mean, sure, they choke in the playoffs every time they make it there, but just making the playoffs makes them better than any other team in Cleveland has been in a long time.

Also Ohio State won a national championship. They're not actually a Cleveland team, but nearly all fans of Cleveland teams are also Ohio State fans.

Though neither OSU nor the Cavs have had a very good last week, so yeah.

Football is pretty much Arizona's best team this year, although the Suns usually always do well.

Diamondbacks have been in a slump the past few years, I wish we'd get back to being good at baseball (but hey we retired Randy Johnsons number finally), Coyotes haven't been doing all that well...

Pittsburgh is nicknamed the City of Champions because of how many championships the Penguins and Steelers have gotten over the years, including the same year once or twice (2009, for example, Steelers won the Super Bowl AND the Penguins got the Stanley Cup!). :P The Pirates though (baseball), sucked for like ever. They're somewhat better now, finally making the playoffs again, but they're still not really good.

But anyway, are we going to talk about NFL football again, guys? lol

Edited by Anacybele

I don't care about sports other than professional football lol.

Consecutive home losses by the Packers(to their 'weak' division rivals no less) is very concerning. A Seahawks or Bucs win puts them only a game behind the Packers and there's still the Falcons in the mix so there is a chance of them missing the playoffs entirely.

Buffalo sucks at spots. Sabres are half crap and don't get me started on the Bills.

Toronto isn't much better. I stopped supporting the Leafs a decade ago and it was the best decision I ever made. Raptors have decided to start a new trend of making it to the post-season with no star player and dropping the first series in 4 games. And the Blue Jays finally made the post-season and went to the ALCS which was enjoyable. After that, you've got the Argonauts (last time I watched them was about ten years ago), the Rock (nobody really cares about lacrosse) and TFC (I'd rather watch Ligat HaWinner than MLS).

Ugh our red zone offense is so terrible. That's 3 TDs in the last 14 trips.

and we had 3 TDs in our last 3 trips.

Manti Te'o's INT though so hype.

Verrett has been shutting down #1 Receivers.

Edited by ~Summer~