2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

yeah basically we got a cheaper version of Torrey Smith

It's looking like I called Mike Wallace to Baltimore. Stupid Ravens. I knew I wouldn't be able to savor their fall from relevance long enough :'(

hey man we were relevant in 14 of our 16 games

i honestly don't know if Weddle can save our secondary, I feel like we have one or two dudes we get a year that we're like "yeee our secondary will be great" and then that shit doesnt happen

Edited by Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's always been pretty mediocre, just like torrey smith he has like straight line speed

tannehill had no deep ball with wallace and bridgewater in general had no deep ball so thats why his numbers have been down, but i doubt they'll be anything amazing in baltimore either, if all goes well he's gonna be our like #4 receiver

Cynthia, your Jaguars just got Kelvin Beachum, hope you enjoy him! He's a good o-lineman who should be able to help protect Bortles.

Edited by Anacybele

If it wasn't for more drug nonsense, I'd hope the Steelers snatched him up (seeing as he's another DB). But we don't need that with Martavis Bryant's problems already existing.

Also, why the hell does Hill only get ten games when this is his fourth offense while Bryant got a whole season on just his second offense for the same thing (drugs)? That is really messed up.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, the Factory of Sadness joke has really taken off.

To be fair, I'll never forget that video posted to Twitter of the fans hoping to see the Browns kick a game-winning FG, only to watch the Ravens block it and return it for the winning score. I also remember a video from that game showing a dude tearing his jersey straight down the middle and throwing it on the ground.

Has Tennessee gotten any interesting draft picks? Because it's about time that we finally get people that can make up for Bud Adams overreaching in the club. Also, can we also get at least a competent coach?

Considering that y'all decided to keep Mularkey, I would say no.

Hey Lord Raven, one of your DBs got himself seriously hurt in a dirt bike accident, you might wanna keep tabs on that...

It was apparently his own fault for riding it at night with no lights and in dark clothing. Still, hope the dude's okay.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know who Tray Walker is.

Hope he's okay. "Tray Walker is non responsive right now."

Apparently a ford hit him after passing a stop sign. I never understood why people don't stop at stop signs, even on an empty road.

Edited by Lord Raven

He was apparently a rookie last year, so not knowing of him yet is understandable. And you're right, people should always stop at stop signs, but Walker still should've also been using lights and wearing lighter clothing so he can, you know, be seen.

EDIT: Yeah, Walker was the Ravens' fourth-round draft pick last year.

Edited by Anacybele