2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? Tyrod Taylor bends the space-time continuum by being a half decent QB.

In other news, I'm both excited and apprehensive about the Bills 16/17 season. All the clues are there for the Bills to make the playoffs for the first time this millenium and yet, it's the Bills, so I'm expecting failure come late October or early November.

I have a bottle of Cardhu 12 waiting until we make the playoffs. Currently sitting one year.

I don't think any of you realize how depressing that is. 16 goddamn years. I may just support the worst franchise in the NFL.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

I don't think any of you realize how depressing that is. 16 goddamn years. I may just support the worst franchise in the NFL.

i dunno man, you guys have still won a playoff game sooner than the bengals

i dunno man, you guys have still won a playoff game sooner than the bengals

The Bengals are the team that is destined for greatness but fate screws them at the last second.

although to be honest they deserve more than the steelers

Hey, now, let's have none of this, please. You don't see me saying the Bengals deserve more than the Ravens. :/

Anyway, I thought the Browns had the worst history. Hell, we could make that Cleveland as a whole since they didn't have a championship at all until recently since the 60s.

Edited by Anacybele

Hey, now, let's have none of this, please. You don't see me saying the Bengals deserve more than the Ravens. :/

Why not? They certainly deserve more what both the Steelers and Ravens have.

bengals actually dont deserve anything because reasons

Only the Bengals would be the team that makes Montana immortal.

Only the Bengals would have their fortunes screwed by a man named Kimo van Oelhoffen.

Only the Bengals would lose 90% of their playbook the night before the Super Bowl because their star FB relapses with coke.

Meanwhile the Ravens were first built upon the backs of the 90's Browns (don't deny it) while the Steelers are like that fat rich kid who you want to bitchslap so badly because he's a prick but you can't because everyone will tan your hide if you do.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

Why not? They certainly deserve more what both the Steelers and Ravens have.

Let's see the Bengals win a playoff game and then we'll talk. lol

Personally, I'd say the Bengals don't deserve jack squat because I have a new hatred for them after how many of our players went down to injury because of just ONE of their stupidhead players.

Edited by Anacybele

Let's see the Bengals win a playoff game and then we'll talk. lol

Personally, I'd say the Bengals don't deserve jack squat because I have a new hatred for them after how many of our players went down to injury because of just ONE of their stupidhead players.

Yeah but 99% of the league would rather see the Bengals win instead of the Steelers so nobody really cares.

Yeah but 99% of the league would rather see the Bengals win instead of the Steelers so nobody really cares.

lol, who says? Besides, I'm pretty sure the Steelers have one of the biggest fanbases of any NFL team. :P

lol, who says? Besides, I'm pretty sure the Steelers have one of the biggest fanbases of any NFL team. :P

Who says?

Are you that blind? When the Bengals and Steelers play, the game is billed as David vs. Goliath. And you're not David.

Everyone likes the little dog with a lot of fight and that's what the Bengals represent. A beat down franchise that has had more years of organizational instability that Steelers winning seasons and still managed to proudly wear their hearts on their sleeves. They are one of the ultimate underdogs and everyone prefers a Cinderella story rather than just hearing about a successful franchise that just won its seventh or eighth ring and yawns about it.

Read this and tell me that they haven't experienced pain while you can pretty much count a SB ring every five years or so. Montana drove 90 yards on them to win a Superbowl. Do you even understand how depressing that is for a franchise when the other team's QB becomes a legend off of the fact that your team blew it?

Hint: I do. Troy Aikman became a Cowboys legend and my father watched it happen live (he was at SB27). But my dad was watching his team get thrashed 52-17 and lose their 3rd straight SB rather than enjoying his QB be a star.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch

Um, I never said the Bengals never had pain or weren't ever an underdog or anything. I just said the Steelers had a lot of fans.

No, they don't outside of actual Steelers fans and most of them just jumped onto a bandwagon because Pittsburgh has a perpetually good team. Similar to a lot of current Pats fans that I know.

Everyone else would probably rather enjoy the Bengals embarrassing the Steelers.

No, they don't outside of actual Steelers fans

They don't have a lot of fans outside of actual fans. Wow, you make a lot of sense. xP

Can you provide factual evidence for your claims here? Because I can for mine. (this is fairly recent too, only from 2013)

Edited by Anacybele

i dont know why you're denying it, the only people that tend to like the Steelers are Steelers fans. i go on reddit and very few people outside of Steelers fans will say that they have a soft spot for the Steelers.

Only the Bengals would be the team that makes Montana immortal.

Only the Bengals would have their fortunes screwed by a man named Kimo van Oelhoffen.

Only the Bengals would lose 90% of their playbook the night before the Super Bowl because their star FB relapses with coke.

yeah but they dont deserve it; only the ravens deserve to win the division/super bowl every year. at least until we hit 7. :')

Meanwhile the Ravens were first built upon the backs of the 90's Browns (don't deny it) while the Steelers are like that fat rich kid who you want to bitchslap so badly because he's a prick but you can't because everyone will tan your hide if you do.

Unpopular opinion but I also believe that had Modell not moved the roster here, the roster would not achieve nearly the success it would have as the modern Ravens. I know I've argued this on SF before but I love recollecting this rant, because while we were built on their backs we were also not following in their footsteps. Edited by Lord Raven

i dont know why you're denying it, the only people that tend to like the Steelers are Steelers fans. i go on reddit and very few people outside of Steelers fans will say that they have a soft spot for the Steelers.

Well, yeah, if they're not a fan, they won't cheer for them.

I'm saying that those actual fans number a lot.

They don't have a lot of fans outside of actual fans. Wow, you make a lot of sense. xP

Can you provide factual evidence for your claims here? Because I can for mine. (this is fairly recent too, only from 2013)

Because Facebook likes is hard evidence.

The better graph is the one of fan loyalty. Where the Bills rank 7th despite having a volume of fans that is 3rd lowest in the NFL (blame location). That should speak volumes rather than sheer numbers.

EDIT: Le'veon Bell is facing a four game suspension. Damn. Karlos Williams already got hit with one so this will be interesting.

Edited by Pharoahe Monch