2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Because Doug Marrone was a Bills coach and you don't care for him presumably? The Jaguars don't have a good offensive line, this is true.

The Texans aren't even that good defensively IMO, yeah they have JJ Watt but their secondary got lit up by Alex Smith(and a number of mediocre QBs last year). Overrated team.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Doug Marrone was a Bills coach and you don't care for him presumably? The Jaguars don't have a good offensive line, this is true.

The Texans aren't even that good defensively IMO, yeah they have JJ Watt but their secondary got lit up by Alex Smith(and a number of mediocre QBs last year). Overrated team.

No cookie so you get :cthulhu: instead.

Alex Smith isn't terrible. And he's got a decently solid OL in front of him.

TheDrop_NateClements_470x264.gif

Can't wait for some more of this. I want Brady hurting but not hurt (I don't wish injury on him).

Edited by Oogie Fletzet

Ugh, doesn't look likely that Luke Kuechly will play on Sunday. He didn't practice. :( He showed up, but couldn't actually do anything... He'll miss a start for the first time in his whole career...

I remember that play, I remember he just stood up and walked to the sideline like nothing had happened afterwards.

Yup. There's always been this myth about how Brady whines for flags whenever he gets breathed on, but whenever he gets sacked cleanly he always bounces right back up. Like this:

That was probably the biggest shot he's taken in the last decade and he just brushed it off.

Okay, why do fans seem to think that Jamaal Charles will be "the player of the game" in Broncos vs Chiefs? (looking at a poll on the NFL website's main page) This is the guy that got shut up vs the Steelers last season. The main thing to watch for in that game was who would be the better RB out of Charles and Bell, and it was Bell by a good margin. AND the Steelers' D stopped Charles on a 4th and INCHES.

The Broncos D will be the big thing in this game, no doubt. They outdid the Ravens' D!

Edited by Anacybele

Okay, why do fans seem to think that Jamaal Charles will be "the player of the game" in Broncos vs Chiefs?

Because he's got 78 yards and a TD on 8 touches? Because he's got a 5.5 ypc in his career (highest of all time)? Because the Broncos' run defense is playing awful right now?

The Broncos look like a mess on both sides of the ball right now and it's not yet halftime.

Uh, I made that post before the game started. So I couldn't have possibly known that the Broncos D would be that bad after they had a great showing against the Ravens.

Nobody knew that they'd be this bad against the run. Charles is eating them alive, even with his OL being manhandled (Alex Smith keeps getting rocked).

Gary Kubiak needs to be fired. I can't believe that they didn't kick that field goal. I bet KC doesn't score that TD if Denver is up 3-0.

EDIT: And the Chiefs just self destructed. I'm in shock right now.

Edited by Oogie Fletzet

pass rush and run D are two fundamentally different things considering ware is a shitty run defender

also did anyone see alex smith toss that rocket to maclin? i think it's actually borderling amazing when alex smith does it

What the fuck just happened? I mean seriously. What the absolute fuck was that?

I know heartbreaking losses (Wide Left, Tragedy in Tennessee) but that was absolutely ridiculous.

Good thing I started Sanders on my fantasy team. It was a pretty fun game to watch imo (too many flags at the beginning) and KC obviously needed to protect the ball better. Uncharacteristic high amount of turnovers for them. Manning finally got into a groove starting late in the second quarter iirc. Charles had some really electric runs, in spite of the fumbles.

Not bad for a Thursday game at all.

BOOM go the Chiefs, yay!

Also Jamaal Charles has now fumbled more times in one game than Le'Veon Bell has in his whole career, looool. This is why Bell is considered the best RB. Charles, Demarco Murray, they fumble a lot. But Bell doesn't! ^^

He's clean now. He only did that because of YOUR bad influence RB, Blount. He's not doing that crap anymore.

Sureeeeee he isn't. I donno about you, but MY best RB in the league keeps his nose clean and stays out of trouble. Ladies and gentlemen, Adrian Peterson

But you're a Patriots fan and the Patriots' RB is LeGarrette Blount. :P Also, Peterson didn't do jack last week. lol

On another note, Luke Kuechly is listed as doubtful for Sunday. Ugggh. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Sureeeeee he isn't. I donno about you, but MY best RB in the league keeps his nose clean and stays out of trouble. Ladies and gentlemen, Adrian Peterson

We're you alive last season? That just isn't true at all.

Edited by Da Bear